Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Target / Tenno Operative

.LeiA._

Dear developers, can you make defense target, those Operative, more responsive ? Sometimes whenever they got surrounded by enemies, they become dumb-founded by the crowd with the "I got Lato with me and I'm not afraid to shoot myself' look, stand there and do exactly nothing.

Well, I suppose the reason for it being an operative is to give a little variant, and to make it harder. Sorties are supposed to be harder than normal starchart missions.

I wouldn't say no though, to make the operative at least behave like the Grineer foot soldiers (taking cover, running away from the enemies).

On 1/9/2017 at 6:43 PM, Gamma745 said:

and to make it harder.

It would be hard if its health dropping to zero would actually mean the operative's death. I always cheese these missions, no matter the level, exactly because I can revive the target every time it's needed.

4 hours ago, Hecro said:

It would be hard if its health dropping to zero would actually mean the operative's death. I always cheese these missions, no matter the level, exactly because I can revive the target every time it's needed.

You can only revive them once per wave, if I'm not mistaken. I've certainly had sortie defenses fail in the past when the operative went down multiple times, no bleedout timer included.

5 hours ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

You can only revive them once per wave, if I'm not mistaken. I've certainly had sortie defenses fail in the past when the operative went down multiple times, no bleedout timer included.

IIRC, I've revived them multiple times in Sortie and what I do is add an additional marker, the key bind that we can use to identify Argon and so on.

When used on the Defense target it helps keep track of them, since there can sometimes be UI bugs in relation to their real-time status.