Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Static noise in the loading screen, almost broke headphones.

RuinsRising

So I was playing E Prime because it was a Kuva siphon area and soon i had finished the mission and extracted, but during the loading screen the game plays this REALLY loud static sound which alternated on and off. now i know for a fact that it was some kind of loading screen event like that red orokin text which comes around every once in awhile. but this one didnt make me feel as curious and full of awe for 2 reasons, 1, i had to tear my headphones off of my head since it was so loud, and 2, it scared the everloving hell out of me and i almost broke my headphones in the process of reason 1. anyone else get the same thing?

24 minutes ago, RuinsRising said:

i had to tear my headphones off of my head since it was so loud

Personally, I have my headphones fairly loud normally (~40% volume). I have never had this issue. Perhaps turn your volume down (or SE in warframe).

11 minutes ago, Kusungphak said:

yep, encountered few times. You think it's intended?

It is intentional. Been around for a long time.

1 hour ago, RuinsRising said:

So I was playing E Prime because it was a Kuva siphon area and soon i had finished the mission and extracted, but during the loading screen the game plays this REALLY loud static sound which alternated on and off. now i know for a fact that it was some kind of loading screen event like that red orokin text which comes around every once in awhile. but this one didnt make me feel as curious and full of awe for 2 reasons, 1, i had to tear my headphones off of my head since it was so loud, and 2, it scared the everloving hell out of me and i almost broke my headphones in the process of reason 1. anyone else get the same thing?

1) Turn your volume down

2) Stop being so dramatic, headphones have a volume limiter. It's virtually impossible to break them now days by popping them(without doing something stupid and dangerous)

16 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

1) Turn your volume down

2) Stop being so dramatic, headphones have a volume limiter. It's virtually impossible to break them now days by popping them(without doing something stupid and dangerous)

actually, it really took me by surprise; considering that it was the middle of the night my surroundings were relatively silent, so I am not being dramatic, remember how I had specified that I "almost broke my headphones in the process of reason 1." by that i mean that i actually to tore my headphones off of my head, as in handle them with excessive force, i almost broke them because I slammed them into my desk within a second since it startled me (although i guess startled is a bit of an inferior term), not because the volume was too loud because in fact it wasn't too loud at all, instead it was at the same volume as it always is (~50%). I had not specified that they broke by popping at all, and i already knew about the volume limitations so please dont assume.

17 hours ago, Kusungphak said:

Yup its quite common. There is even a translation done of the orokin text. 

How loud do you set your volume as I never had any issues with it. Don't put your headphones volume up so loud you will damage your hearing. 

This isn't about the loading screen text. This is about a strange noise. 

The noise sounds like a bug to me. Were  you in a group or solo? If someone in the squad lagged just right it tends to mess with the sounds. 

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

This isn't about the loading screen text. This is about a strange noise. 

The noise sounds like a bug to me. Were  you in a group or solo? If someone in the squad lagged just right it tends to mess with the sounds. 

I was going solo (no friends who play this game much anymore)

Edited by RuinsRising

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Did you have a hitch, such as lag or freeze? 

Although I don't remember much other than worrying about a potentially broken headset it's altoghether a possibility that I may have lagged. I can confirm that it didn't freeze though.

Edited by RuinsRising