Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator with guns in simulacrum

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

So i was messing around to find a good friend to use with the lenz an friend joined me an so switch from mainly testing to goofing around.
at one point are operators were able to have guns an shooting them would have the void beam but kinda with the guns animation, kinda gangster with holding gun sideways as you would shoot.
You used ammo but didn't see how much you had at all so would have to go an restock when nothing would happen when you tried to shoot.
Pressing why switch you back to normal an the guns would be inside your operators body, didn't show in this clip but um..... operator had a gun barrel for a belly button xD.

So um ya i cheated an had a somewhat warrior mode even before POE even came out.

Might be fragments of an experimental version, of the 'matured, warrior Tenno', that possibly leaked into the Console Build.

I had a vision that the Operators would be able to hold single-handed sidearms (or half a dual, with 2x reload speed, 1/2 fire rate, and 1/2 clip size; this function would also apply to Akimbo weapons that don't have a singular version when using a compatible dual-wield melee such as a Glaive) in the sense of 'press X to borrow sidearm', and the Operators would have shields - thanks to the Warframe, but would leech from the Warframe's health/shields to sustain their shields and health, and when the 'frame's shields fail and they're at 75% health, then the Operator is thrown back into the Warframe.

Maybe we'll get to use our 'frame's sidearms as our Tenno's Primary weapon? I am hereby curious.

Update: You're shooting yourself to death in a way that doesn't involve explosives (probably friendly fire enabled). Would like the damage to heal you instead of harm.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Update: Damage to self from non-explosives should heal self due to Void Logic.

6 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Might be fragments of an experimental version, of the 'matured, warrior Tenno', that possibly leaked into the Console Build.

I had a vision that the Operators would be able to hold single-handed sidearms (or half a dual, with 2x reload speed, 1/2 fire rate, and 1/2 clip size; this function would also apply to Akimbo weapons that don't have a singular version when using a compatible dual-wield melee such as a Glaive) in the sense of 'press X to borrow sidearm', and the Operators would have shields - thanks to the Warframe, but would leech from the Warframe's health/shields to sustain their shields and health, and when the 'frame's shields fail and they're at 75% health, then the Operator is thrown back into the Warframe.

Maybe we'll get to use our 'frame's sidearms as our Tenno's Primary weapon? I am hereby curious.

Update: You're shooting yourself to death in a way that doesn't involve explosives (probably friendly fire enabled). Would like the damage to heal you instead of harm.

friendly fire was active an guess treated my warframe as another player :P so i could shoot it, an yes it was in the name of science to learn if i would harm myself.

Nah it just lil thing in the game that allowed me to steal friends secondary to play around with it.

The true warrior mode will have us are operators with laser gun that uses the void beams power in a more focused an refined manner. What i was doing was more of a bug or glitch that can only be done in there