Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[OOC/Recruiting] Siren's Call

SpaceHelicopters

Indulge in a taste of the Old World, Tenno…

LWnhzlX.jpg?1

Spoiler
Spoiler

The cruel and unforgiving outer reaches are home to many failed ventures; ships and installations once promised to dance partner to the stars now but chilled husks scattered across the face of the void, destined to be forgotten. A myriad hull rent open with only the skeletal remains of their once-crew to keep them company as they are left to drift endlessly with no means to combat the horrid forces that sent them into motion. And yet, what use is there in finding something that has not been lost?

Once ships, now but tombs to be robbed, broken down, and salvaged. Many heed the call to search out that which has been left to the forces of entropy, for there is always something to be found whilst rifling through the pockets of the damned. A shiny thing, a priceless art, a worthless trinket, and of course one cannot forget the value of the bones themselves should they possess the means to render them.

There is much to be made from that which is lost; but what of those dead who value their peace? Lesser men seek not, but there are those still brave or foolish enough to tame these fatally wounded beasts. Some fall, adding their worth to the coffers of these fetid, flesh wreathed metal cadavers, and others succeed to reap what valuables remain among the shattered dreams and still warm casings.

Yes, many are familiar with these two, but a third does exist; and woe to those daft enough to seek it out or are unfortunate enough to come upon it by some cruel twist of fate. Fear the wreck that invites you to plumb its depths, for you are certain to meet a wicked end among them.

For a husk wanting to be found is not lost, and what use is there in seeking that which has yet to be forgotten?

“Ah, the ‘Fortuna et Ops’. A promising business venture for the Corpus smothered in its infancy by petty rivalry and political discourse. Equal parts leisure for the rich and freedom for the more scientifically inclined, ‘Fortuna et Ops’ was an installation designed to offer the tools capable of ushering in a new era of unbridled discovery and invention. Investors were offered lavish suites featuring realistic simulated environments that could be custom tailored to the owner’s individual tastes; whereas engineers, researchers, and the like were promised that the labs aboard the installation were not only fully up to date in terms of available technology, but also far from the prying eyes of the public.

Credits came rushing in like a torrential storm and construction came to completion far before the projected dates. Populating the installation took little to no time or effort, and soon the vessel’s various laboratories were being used to their fullest potential as investors top-side took a much-deserved break from spending their wealth to bask in their earned opulence.

Time passed, however, as a bud of treachery blossomed into a flower of contempt among the installation’s designers. An issue of ‘credit given where credit is due’ drove a deep rut between the Fortuna’s creators, and soon the group was split; each intent on destroying the reputations of their once allies in profit. A boardroom assault from multiple fronts brought the credit flow to heel and numerous leaks led to the seizure of all intellectual property founded using the installation’s resources. Their project successfully scuttled, their investors all but left at once; desperate to distance themselves from what was soon to become a warzone and recoup their losses.

With the Fortuna’s once bustling halls now hollow, the creators set upon the corpse of their child. Each sent in their own contracted reclamation companies to liquidize their assets in a hostile race fueled by avarice and heated plasma. Shots rang down the installation’s corridors as the companies confirmed each other’s presence. Engagements began sparking throughout the vessel in a grisly war of attrition; each side refusing to relent in the name of vengeance and monetary desire. Then, the fighting halted abruptly without any explanation as the station systematically went dark. Most of the creators had spent what remained of their political clout garnering the support of the companies sent to the liquidation and therefore could do nothing to investigate this bizarre occurrence - save one who instead sacrificed what little remained of his shares to put out bounties on each of his colleagues.

All of this occurred over twenty years ago; the story of the “Fortuna et Ops” a cautionary tale to those few who remember it. However, any prospective salvagers who’ve sought to find the abandoned vessel have either failed or never been heard from again. Though countless vessels go missing daily to various means, the superstitious tell tales of a hulking derelict that wanders the reaches and pulls in all who cross its path. There are those among them who go further by claiming they are survivors of encountering this cannibalistic vessel, but the story differs from person to person, which makes it unlikely their ramblings bear any merit. Some say they were called by a sweet voice promising profit and resources unfathomable, others describe it as being overtaken by a sense of certain victory despite the unknown. Of course, none of these sources are trustworthy; the clear majority being unsanctioned salvagers, pirates, and the rest of their filth. Simply put: ghost stories are neither credible, nor are they worth diverting resources toward investigating.

One cannot hope to grow or profit from that which has no substance.”

Welcome to Siren’s Call!

Few can resist the call of a siren, so why should you be any different? Should you’ve misplaced your ear plugs, you will be playing the part of one of many unlucky souls called to the reanimated remnants of the grand corpus installation known as the “Fortuna et Ops” (The “Prosperity and Fortune”, to those curious of the translation). This damned vessel has succumbed to some strain of infestation, such is the fate of many derelicts lost to time. However, not all is as one would expect (Obviously)! The time required for such a hive to reach this level of strength and influence doesn’t quite add up to the age of the ‘Fortuna’s’ legends, and therefore makes it suspect of some form of third (or more) party interference. Specifics will be revealed through continued survival aboard the installation, but should our OCs’ have any hope of escaping this derelict with their lives (more-or-less) intact, then the truth behind the myriad secrets revolving around this ghost story will need to be brought to light.

But more on that in a moment.

House Rules:

• Limit 1 Active OC: Multiple active characters under one charge can get confusing and messy quickly, not to mention the potential of abuse it can lead to in terms of overriding group decisions. Besides, I’ve found that more rich and genuine character interaction occurs when you’re putting all your effort into bringing a single character to life as opposed to splitting your attention among multiple. It just works.
  • No one-line posts: Pretty self-explanatory. They may be quick to type up and get the main point across, but they require very little thought and can quickly clutter up a thread. I’m doing the best I can to provide a well-written and detailed world for you to participate in, the least you can do is put in a little effort to make sure your posts and replies have real substance. I’m not saying every post needs to be an essay in length, but hold off trying to have short, choppy debates and discussions. I understand not everyone can devote the free time required to put out expanded posts, and to those people I suggest seeking a more accommodating Rp.
  • ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, NO Deus Ex Machina B.S.: 100% of the time, in every thread I’ve failed to police this rule it has gotten out of hand. The potential for abuse this stuff has is too great and always leads to some serious thread derailment as someone’s Mary Sue tries to single handedly solve an issue meant to challenge the whole group or draw more attention to themselves under the guise of character development. I understand everyone wants to be the ‘Cool-guy’ in their story, but when it comes at the cost of everyone else’s enjoyment or interest, I won’t stand for it and will not hesitate to reprimand you as I see fit. You have been warned.
  • No custom gear/weaponry: I understand the idea might seem really cool in your head to have some sort of prototype or other item of the sort that your character has invented and wants to use, but the issues this can create vary from a lack of understanding due to an insufficient amount of explanation, to outright abuse in the form of unparalleled power. I’ve been burned too many times to allow any exceptions, so don’t try and push me for something - you will be refused. You’re welcomed to personalize anything that already exist within universe to fit your specific character, so long as you aren’t trying to pull something too outlandish. This includes duct taping two Grakatas together and calling it your signature rifle.
  • No excessive ‘Romance’: Luckily, I haven’t had much of an issue with this in the past. Romantic interest is a natural occurrence between characters, with the potential rising greatly in stressful settings as they are forced into compromising situations that demand immediate action. So long as both parties are consenting, I have no issue accommodating a relationship in the setting, just so long as you don’t narrate something too uncomfortable for those of us watching. If you think writing it would get you in trouble with a moderator, then best hold off and save it for a private message if its occurrence is absolutely integral to your character’s development.

And last, but certainly not least…

Now with all that out of the way, let’s get into the REAL meat and potatoes of this Rp.

Spoiler

UALFwUe.jpg

Setting Info

Though I’d like to give away as little as possible to garner surprise and encourage exploration IC, there are some tidbits you should be privy to in order to better understand your situation and to aid in formulating your introduction.

First and foremost, all of you will be starting out on approach to the “Fortuna et Ops”; be it out of purposeful search or freak happenstance (Most likely the latter. The stories of the ‘Fortuna’ aren’t widespread, and even then most wouldn’t seek it willingly. Note that this reflects my personal feelings towards the setting and shouldn’t affect your decision too greatly should you not wish it to). This will be your main method of introduction regardless of time of entrance into the IC, so use it as an opportunity to provide a window into your character’s inner machinations. First impressions are everything.

Secondly, the derelict itself bears an invasive presence that effects those that draw too near differently depending on their race (What, didn’t think it was just a pretty name, did you?).

• Grineer experience an illogical pull toward the installation; as though it’s mere existence provides an irrefutable challenge to conquer it and bring glory to whomever their loyalties lie.
  • Corpus begin to find it difficult to argue the potential of financial gain as all projections made return overwhelmingly positive; their actions suddenly becoming fueled by an unknown source of confidence and certainty.
  • Humans find the effects more mystical as the true status of the vessel is hidden from them behind a veil of time depicting it back in its heyday. Warm and welcoming, the demand to stop and rest makes itself pronounced in their minds to an illogical degree of absolute need and/or intense desire.

Whereas those of iron will can fight the effects of the siren station’s call, Tenno Operators suffer much more intense illusions that even the most mentally sound could not deny. Due to their closeness to the infestation, they are immune to the more forceful breach of free-will the hivemind possesses, which has led to it devising a much more sinister form of lure in their case. Voices, honeyed and laden with offers impossible, but so greatly desired by the individual that they would cast aside their rationality for even the briefest moment; content to pursue a lie for even the faintest glimmer of hope. The one thing they’ve always wanted, the one thing they couldn’t possibly have, theirs to find aboard the derelict station. All they need do is step out and seek it with their own eyes…

All of these hallucinations occur upon sighting the long-abandoned installation and only increase in intensity with time and proximity. For some, the façade can last for some fleeting moments or as long as their desperate mind wishes to cling to it, but as soon as they dock their vessel among the damned, the effects end, save for any Tenno. By that point, it is already too late as their respective ships begin the process of becoming one with the derelict and surrender themselves to the will of the hivemind. For Tenno, the voices only continue to grow in sincerity and diplomatic savvy until they finally succumb and step forth onto the installation in their true form.

Other than this, there isn’t much more I wish to divulge yet. The setting does have progression to an end, which will become apparent as players explore the “Fortuna et Ops”. Survival will be at the core of player interaction; be it with each other or the environment. Obvious lines in the sand may be drawn, meaning that the group as a whole may put aside their differences and work together, or split off to look out for themselves or those close to them and potentially impede the progression of others to allow themselves a better opportunity to escape the hellish pseudo-atmosphere of the derelict.

OC Spread

Here lies the preferred format for submitting your original characters to be considered for this adventure:

Spoiler

Name:

Race:

Apparent Age: [Age body appears to be]

Mental Age: [Rough age to gauge maturity, development, and other gleanable information]

Biological Age: [Approximate number of years character has been alive]

Appearance: [Enclose within spoiler for easier digestion; relevant pictures are acceptable]

Bio: [Character history prior to the events of this Rp. Includes explanation for their presence aboard the “Fortuna et Ops”. Enclose within spoiler for easier digestion]

Equipment: [Includes descriptions of equipped weaponry, armor, and other gear. Restricted to 1 Melee, Primary, and Secondary at most. Specific amounts of ammunition are not needed, but are assumed finite. Enclose within spoiler if necessary.]

Companion: [Optional, Limit 1; includes description of appearance and function. Enclose in spoiler if necessary.]

Races

All manner of people are drawn in by the reaching grasp of this ghost station, making nearly any race an option. Furthermore, you are not bound to any one allegiance, meaning you are welcome to be freelance, part of one of the six Syndicates, or even a member of either Empire. Of course, depending on your choice, this should reflect your disposition towards non-members (I.E. the Grineer Empire’s hate of all non-empire members and general intolerance).

For those of you who wish to play as a Tenno, do know that I am using and will enforce post Second Dream interpretation. I am standing firm in this endeavor and will not be allowing any exceptions in this regard. This includes non-Zariman children Tenno and warframe perma-bonding. Save the events of Chains of Harrow (which in this universe is considered a special, one-time case) information on other avenues is mainly theoretical or currently lacking in detail, and because of this I prefer not to use them. If you do not agree with this, I encourage you to either play a non-Tenno or seek another Rp that falls in line with your interests.

On the topic of warframes in specific, Operators will only have access to a single frame while onboard the derelict, so choose wisely. Furthermore, the warframes themselves will be handled differently for sake of narrative convenience. By this, I mean they possess a limited form of consciousness when not under the control of an Operator. This consciousness is by no means intelligent; more so like a well-trained animal than a person. They are capable of understanding simple orders such as ‘wait’ or ‘protect’, are incapable of speaking (but can relay speech from their Operators should they be separate), cannot use any of their abilities on their own regardless of energy (however abilities activated prior will remain in effect until availably energy is depleted or they exceed their duration), and while still capable of decent mobility and semi-competent combat, lack the dexterity and finesse on their own to pull off certain maneuvers (i.e. bullet jumps, backflips, etc).

The Operators themselves function narratively similar to how they do in-game, with the added bonus of being able to wield any weaponry they feasibly could with a level of translatable competence. Literal heavier weapons and those with immense recoil (i.e. the Tigris and Gorgon series, ‘Great’ weapons, Ak-anything save potentially Latos) can either not be wielded at all or with a serious penalty to efficiency and risk to user. Additionally, feats of extreme acrobatic prowess such as those performed whilst piloting a warframe are of course out of the question for an Operator. They can still slip into the fold of the void to avoid some forms detection and damage, dash to cover distances and pass through obstacles, and fire beams or bursts of concentrated energy. Lastly, regarding the Focus disciplines; do keep in mind that they aren’t quite “gotta collect em’ all”, but schools of thought directed toward training specific warriors. I’m granting narrative freedom in terms of Focus ability interpretation and usage (e.g. Vazarin using less intense, more localized healing; Naramon speaking to others via telepathy, etc.), however your character’s focus should primarily be in one while perhaps dabbling in another or others – granting a modicum of capability outside their main school at an obviously diminished degree.

Lastly, the only ‘races’ unavailable for selection are Orokin, Sentients, Proxies, Infested, and Cephalons. Each either have such a diminished presence currently in the universe, or would detract from the survival aspect of the situation by trivializing certain challenges.

Age(s)

The reasoning for multiple ages is to provide a more in-depth character analysis given how Tenno, Corpus, Grineer, and potentially even select Humans are seen and understood given the fluidity of these specific numbers. For example, Corpus can live to be hundreds of years old through cybernetic augmentation, genetic manipulation, and selective breeding. This elongated life-span effects their perceptions of maturity; Corpus barely entering into their first century still being regarded as teenagers by their assumed elders.

Equipment

Your characters are allowed to bring into the derelict any equipment they realistically would have access to given their situation, however I would recommend exercising some restraint. In terms of munitions, you are limited to a standard in-game loadout regardless of racial choice. With that said, feel free to forgo certain weapon categories to better fit the overall theme of your character. So long as it doesn’t conflict with the above rules, feel free to request supplementary arms; such as an extra secondary or primary in place of a melee weapon. The worst I can do is refuse your request. Lastly, while I won’t require you to keep track of spent ammunition, keep in mind that it is finite and work that into your contributions to the narrative.

Companion

Completely optional, these range from sentinels, kubrows, kavats, and any proxy MOA sized and smaller. You are limited to only one, and only so long as your character’s possession of one is logical (i.e. a Grineer and his Drahk, a Corpus and an Osprey, etc). Do note that such creatures are considered narratively more expendable than your characters. *Evil cackling echoes in the distance.*

Closing Remarks

That’s about all I can think to tell you. By all means, feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding the Rp in this thread. Play nice with all your fellow Rpers, feel free to have interconnected backstories, and if you need assistance thinking something through or have something you want looked at before posting, feel free to bring it up to me and/or anyone else who states they are open to assisting.

Thank you for reading, and good luck out there, kiddo!

Accepted OC Archive

Spoiler

@SpaceHelicopters - Minerva

Spoiler

Name: Minerva

Race: Tenno

Apparent Age: 16

Mental Age: 32

Biological Age: 500+

Appearance:

Spoiler

Standing at five feet and seven inches (1.74 m) and weighing one hundred and twenty-two pounds (55.34 Kg), Minerva has grey-purple iridescent hair kept in a short, right sweeping pixie cut and soft, white irises that idly pulse with violet energies. Her skin is tanned from extended, purposeful sun exposure, and her transference suit is a well-worn Kopra variant - albeit sans leggings, hood, and with Zariman pattern sleeves -, colored charcoal with lavender accents and gilded trim. Dermal somatic implants crest either of her cheek bones, keeping her copper-tinted oculus suspended and preventing the infested scaring that rides the inner curve of her left eye socket down to her jawline from spreading any further.

Bio:

Spoiler

Little more than a decade ago, Minerva woke not to the dream, but to the padded metal walls of an unfamiliar somatic link. She was but one of the many Tenno quickly ushered from the crumbling halls of Lua following its unceremonious return from the void. A soft, matronly voice filled her ears, politely asking she not fear, reminding her that she was Tenno and what that entailed; but she already knew these things - or more accurately, she had never forgotten.

Despite the time spent dormant, she remembered her given name, her experiences on the Zariman 10-0 and how she forced herself to hunt the crazed not out of sadistic joy, but to spare those who could not muster the strength to do so themselves, and how this decision had ultimately shaped her approach to her duties as a warrior. She recalled clearly her place among her fellow Tenno; a respected elder, always there to offer a smile, a friendly spar, an inciteful conversation, a shoulder to cry on, and if necessary, a blade without question. A weapon made by the Orokin to serve their agenda, she understood her place more so than others and was always quick to accept whatever orders she was given; regardless of her internal moral objection. Better to ruin herself than allow ruin to befall her youngers.

The day the ninth drum beat, she was there among the Orokin. Though she remembered not the reason she was given to strike, she recognized her own motivation as an opportunity to free her kind from the oppressive rule of the gold and silk clad savages that birthed them. That day she danced with blades among ribbons of crimson atop a platform of glass and gold; praying that with the blood of gods she could mark the end of an age of corruption and piece together an idyllic future from these shattered dreams of avarice.

To know she was awake again, that the end of the Orokin was not the end of their empire’s influence on the system… A scream of utter lament, regret, and rage wished to tear itself from her breast and loose itself to the heavens that had cursed her with eternal life. She wished to rise from that coffin of metal and void, burn away this Lotus with whatever diminished strength she still held in her fragile form, and cast from herself the confines of abject duty to envelope herself in a blanket of crushing void so that she might finally find true rest. After all the blood she’d shed, she was still regarded as little more than a weapon; aimed in a direction and expected to fire of her own volition.

Silence grew between her and the voice that called to her, until finally, driven by vicious intent, she forcibly breached her metal womb; expecting to come face-to-face with this supposed magnanimous entity prattling on about the balance of the system. She was met with not one, but the faces of many; none of which she recognized. She could see few were her kin, but none carried themselves as the warriors of old they once were. None remembered like her. Nothing remained. Though borne from its ashes, this world was no longer hers.

When she finally spoke, her words were not laden with venom, nor did they burn with seething fury. It was a small thing, her voice, calling back to the still smoldering remains of the somatic link as her rage incarnate ebbed from her form. Ever the martyr, she abandoned herself and surrendered once more to the cycle. If this Lotus was to be a mother to her kind, then their ‘family’ would need a proper elder sibling to help shield and guide them as they recovered that which time had taken. Someone they could more easily relate. One of their own.

Once more, Minerva would take up arms to protect and serve; in time coming to see her reawakening as chance of redemption for her actions taken under Orokin rule. Working alongside her fellow Tenno rekindled her love of mentoring and brought new companions to her side. In time, she would found a clan alongside a close friend, and together they would impart teachings old and new to those eager and content to listen. One perk to a body suspended in time before the end of development is that one can continue to learn at an accelerated rate, and in a world beset by constant change, one must be quick to adapt. Lest they be left behind, which is a fate Minerva is determined not to suffer.

This brought Minerva to the poisoned air of the “Fortuna et Ops”. It was supposed to be a simple mission, but poor planning and unforeseen hostile resistance brought a level of challenge that was quickly proving overwhelming. A Corpus target possessing sensitive information that threatened the safety of over a dozen neutral colonies was making quite the titanic effort to impede his apprehension at the hands of her strike team. Managing to just barely make it to an escape vessel, the mission was declared a failure and the team was given the order to extract.

Minerva, however, would not allow such a dangerous individual to go unpunished. Despite vehement opposition, she engaged in a heated pursuit that forced the target to perform a blind jump. The Tenno followed, the hulking derelict instantly filling view as she her jump finished nearly on top of the target; who was already enroute to dock the dead vessel.

Communications were lost shortly after jump. Since then, she’s been missing for a little under two weeks and has been pronounced MIA, with disquieting rumors beginning to circulate that her designation may change to an even graver tone soon as more and more search parties turn up empty handed.

Equipment: Her last logged loadout read that she had engaged with a Supra, AkLex, and Tonbo. When asked, her squad mates were able to recall she had been piloting a Titania pattern warframe. Specifics to its appearance state that it had been customized with Aurai variant neuroptics and colorized with a charcoal primary, blue-violet secondary, muted cream tertiary, rose gold accents, and orange energies. Description of the heraldry her warframe bore confirms her allegiance to the clan referred to as the ‘Space Pilot Corps’.

Companion: A fully matured male huras kubrow by the name of Polaris. Fur is a fine, solid black coat and he wears a Kavasa Prime collar colored in chromes and matte greys. His eyes are blue. Aggressively protective and loyal to one Tenno, and one Tenno alone, Polaris makes for the perfect hunting companion and emotional support animal. Has a tendency to stalk strangers who have yet to prove themselves non-hostile to his master, but has an especial weakness for belly rubs.

@Daakjenaar - Frez Haffon

Spoiler

Race: Corpus

Apparent Age: 20

Mental age: 35

Physical age: 192

Spoiler

Appearance: Standard Corpus crewman uniform. Fairly lanky, but this is unnoticeable with the uniform. His face is mostly indistinguishable from any other crewmen, with the pale skin of someone that spent many years in a crewman's uniform. His only real distinguishing feature is a large, rather ugly scar caused by a second- or third-degree burn.

Spoiler

Bio: Has had a relatively eventless career so far. He spent his early years of training studying anything he could get his hand on endlessly, hoping he could be promoted to Board Member some day. Unfortunately, that isn't how the Corpus work, and the study mostly went to waste. His years of training and studying gave him a slight edge over most of the grunts, mostly mentally.

His most recent assignment was aboard a freighter en route to a trade outpost on Pluto. He was assigned a scout ship to survey ahead of the freighter, along with several other crewmen. After a major miscalculation in his navigation system, he was seperated from the fleet. You can probably guess what happens from here. (Specific events will be mentioned in the RP itself, so I won't put too much here)

Equipment: Standard-issue Dera, Cestra, and Prova.

Companion: Corpus Osprey (Not a Shield Osprey). Has a basic energy weapon and standard durability. It is capable of autonomous movement or being controlled by a crewman. Capable of transmitting a low-quality video feed to a Crewman's HUD.

@Agent_Maine - Bornstella Versia

Spoiler

Name: Bornstella Versia

Race: Corpus

Apparent Age: 24

Mental Age: 26

Biological Age: 71

Appearance: Bornstella wears a standard thin grey Corpus bodysuit with several thin plates of polymer armor, alongside a round helmet with a visor. After a long time of trading, Bornstella has gotten her hands on a Tenno Repala Syandana which is implemented into the back of her armor. Under her bodysuit, she has black hair in a hair bun, brown eyes and dark skin.

Bio: Bornstella was born under a highly-ranked Corpus named Faber, alongside a younger sister named Lily. Both lived a rather happy childhood, and became part of the Corpus military, but they came to know what the Corpus has been doing across the system, specifically the treatment of the Tenno and the Zanuka Project. Disgusted, both Bornstella and Lily left the Corpus and went their separate ways.

Over the next couple of years, Bornstella spent her time scavenging destroyed Corpus and Grineer ships for anything valuable which she could trade or sell for food and water, which she has used for both herself and Human Colonists she has provided for. At one point during her time as a scavenger, she has heard faint rumours of a mysterious lost ship known as the Fortuna et Ops, although the details were unknown.

Seeing this mysterious ship as a possible source of valuable profit for both herself and the colonists she provides for, Bornstella has set out in search of the lost vessel, with only her weapons, her ship, her pet Nemes and a moderate supply of food and water. After about a month of searching, Bornstella has felt a sudden pull towards the Fortuna, and has finally found it. Now excited for a possible source of profit, she had no idea what was really waiting for her….

Equipment: Bornstella’s Corpus bodysuit armor grants her a moderate level of enhanced durability, an oxygen supply, standard Corpus shielding and a HUD which has a couple of functions such as scanning for life forms and mapping physical areas. The helmet of her armor is capable of collapsing down completely. She wields an Arca Plasmor, Twin Cestra and a Lecta whip. She also owns a small Corpus spacecraft used for transportation across the system.

Companion: Bornstella has a reprogrammed Nemes nicknamed Alexis. It is small with a mild amount of durability and shielding, alongside a Laser Repeater. Alexis moves freely from Bornstella's control but often stays close to her. Alexis often communicates with small beeps which Bornstella's HUD can translate.

@GrimLandon - Kastor

Spoiler

Name: Kastor

Race: Tenno

Apparent age: 17

Mental age: 50

Biological age: Lol Tenno who knows

Appearance 

Spoiler

Kastor stands around five feet and eleven inches (1.8 meters) and weighs two hundred and five pounds (93 kilograms) all kept within a lean muscular frame. His hair is a strange unnatural white hair that contrasts with his young face. His hair kept in a short fade taper undercut. He wears a original Zariman suit, with  Vardia sleeves, hood, and leggings, silver with a dark gold trim. On his left eye is a eye guard with matching color to his suit. Around the eye guard is clear scarring, and old wound from the war. His skin color is white with a minor tan. 

Bio

Spoiler

"And so it begins". 

One of the few things Kastor remembered from when he awoke during the second dream. However he remembers this with no context, no face to the words, no stage for its delivery.  While no awakening was perfect, Kastor's pod had malfunctioned long before the awakening. While most awakenings were confusing and nerve racking, his was painful.His body burned, and all he remembers of the incident is the pain and the fear. Fear of the burning blackness around him.

The only outward sign of the process is his hair the unnatural white color he has today, a reminder of his survival. Not that he minds, helps him look less like a kid.  As a result of the malfunctioned pod, he also suffered from almost complete memory loss. What he does remember about the Zariman, the war, comes in flashes and segments, mostly during his dreams. But what comes during the dreams  are often memories he doesn't want to remember. Horrors, tragedies, and other nightmares plague him of the old war. However he will not complain about this and endure, as its unbecoming and useless to be disheartened over the hand fate deals you.

Luckily, the Lotus and other Tenno have filled him in on what transpired since the the sleep and over time some memories have returned. He still has no memory of his place when the tenth drum struck and the Orokin fell, and his memories of the Zhariman are still murky. He doesn't remember his family, but does have some memories being on the ship. How him and his fellow kids debated upon questions children should never have to. He remembers the powers the void gifted them beginning to develop, and the eventual return to the solar system. Another aspect of himself he remembers well his code of honor, his oath to protect humanity and the innocent, and his commitment to war. Yet while memories returned, none did to the elusive statement that still haunts him, "And so it begins". Still no connection, still no context. Perhaps memories not easily regained are better left buried.

The one thing he remembers the most is the Old war. Countless battles, campaigns, and engagements across the system. Unlike many Tenno, Kastor fulfilled his role as a warrior with zeal, believing it ordained the forces of the universe for the Tenno be guardians of the innocent. A crucible in which Kasor's rose to adulthood, mentally if not physically. Him and his fellow Tenno turned many tides, saved many colonies. Every thankful look reminded him what he fought for.

But war was not all glory and victory. For every victory, there was a brutal reminder of the true face of war.  Blood and fire, explosions and screams. Countless good soldiers dying for the Orokin's folly. Numerous innocents fallen to the Sentient's hate. But a Tenno is a warrior, first and foremost, and so must endure such horrors. He zeal did not translate to love for his masters, the dreaded Orokin. They were responsible for this war, and while the Tenno and others fought their mistake they continued to live in decadence.  He hated what they were, but recognized that if humanity was to survive their assistance was needed. 

Since his awakening, he has great efforts to halt the oppression of the Grineer and Corpus. He takes whatever task comes his way and performs them with the same dedication, no matter how a small a matter it may be.  He respects the lotus, much more then he did his old Orokin masters, though he does think she can be too protective. He found two other Tenno, leaders of a clan. They helped fill in the gaps in his memory, and were some of the first to guide him in this new system. He prefers it this way, as he was never one to lead. So instead he heeds their council and follows their orders.  

Upon return from another successful mission, he received a notification about one of his clan leader's disappearance and MIA status. She declared MIA on some corpus derelict. He began making his way toward the derelict, despite Lotus' orders to turn back. He would not leave behind one of his leaders, certain she would look for him. Lotus  worries too much, this was his purpose.  As he made his way toward the derelict the strange phrase returned to him, almost as a heralding something that awaits him on that derelict.

"And so it begins".

Equipment: Kastor is equipped with a Valkor Hek, Twin Grakatas, and a Galatine blade, wielded by his favorite war frame, Rhino prime. His Rhino has a Warlust helmet, with silver primary color and energy, dark gold secondary and accents, black secondary. The frame is cloaked in a abrasys sandana of similar coloration, and has a Steel meridian emblem upon his left upper pectoral plate. His shoulder emblems display a "Space Pilot Corps" emblem. 

Companion: Kastor always goes into battle with is trusty companion, a purple and gold wyrm sentinel affectionately named "Sluggy". Sluggy helps keep Kastor safe when he inevitably charges with his galatine  Sluggy is built to clear crowds around Kastor and survive longer with heightened durability.

@IrishHades1798 - Kholdor

Spoiler

Race: Human

Apparent Age: 42

Mental Age: 40

Biological Age: 31

Appearance:

Kholdor looks far older than he is. His physique puts him at about 5'8", with a well-built frame bearing a decent amount of scarring, giving way to some deformity along the left pectoral, right upper arm, left eye and the left side of his scalp, giving the impression of two hair parting lines. He keeps his hair over neck length But often will keep some of it pinned up out of his face. His eyes are Green, and his hair color is a mix of brown and very small bits of red, however, grey streaks of hair now plague his head. He has a scraggly beard traced with gray hairs. He has a surprising amount of wrinkle along the cheeks and forehead, almost giving off a permanent expression of frowning or mistrust despite his usual light heartedness.

Bio:

Kholdor is a human male born to a caring mother and father from a human colony kept secret from the Grineer and Corpus factions alike on Earth. As he grew up, he watched as the colony began to flourish and prosper from continued interactions with the syndicate factions Perrin Sequence, New Loka, and occasionally Arbiters of Hexis, despite the Arbiters' conflicts with the Perrin. Kholdor helped his colony by becoming at first a hunter, or perhaps more accurately a fisher for what few ocean and lake bed life existed.

From here, he moved onward to being a tracker. Kholdor would be tasked with tracing Grineer movements around the colony, and alert his group if they were in danger and needed to move or fight. For the most part, it was uneventful and boring. Grineer rarely frequented any location near the place, often believing this part of the forest to be haunted as so few ever returned, and with no evident bounty or resources, the higher-ups deemed it not worth the effort to send a large team in to investigate. One day, however, he noticed a rather large band of Grineer moving through the area. He was unable to determine what they were initially here for but in his focus on following them, he failed to realize that they were heading back to his home. An intense fire fight broke out, and though the Grineer were defeated the colony was almost crippled. Families were erased, resources destroyed and worst of all, his home had been decimated.

Though initially vowing to help rebuild the colony and potentially lead it some day,  Kholdor began to grow discontented with the situation of the colony. It was difficult to defend, and weapons and supplies always seemed crucially low. While conducting a trade agreement with Perrin, Kholdor asked (begged) to follow the Perrin back to their respective relay and find work with them. He wanted to earn the wealth needed to bring his colony back up to its golden age once again, and they agreed. He left the next most capable man, Borluth, to lead in his stead. Kholdor believed that the colony would be in good hands while he was away.

Kholdor found work for Perrin as a bounty hunter/assassin/cleaner or whatever term you feel so inclined to refer to it as. Kholdor himself refers to his job as maintenance or as a problem solver. On the relay, he began to develop a decent reputation for himself and began to branch out from Perrin to seek additionally contacts and resources. He found what he needed in New Loka, Hexis and the personal space defying Simaris. From New Loka, he developed a better sense of his goal and adopted the New Lokan Rhetoric. If he can provide substantial enough effort to New Loka, they would help better establish the colony and provide substantial protection in the hopes of establishing a stronger presence on Earth.

After a close call from a Grineer bounty in CQC, Kholdor chose to find better training from the Syndicates. Hexis offered to train him for free, but the training only lasted about a week. Hexis said they would train him for the length of time they believed his cause to be worth. He was unsure if such time meant a great deal to Hexis, or none at all but he certainly felt more competent in his close quarters fighting.

As his fame grew, he was eventually contacted by Simaris to hunt for one of his 'specimens'. The reward was great, but from the description of the target, he would need a way to pin him down. At first, he wanted one of the Kinetic traps, but Simaris refused to give one away for free, forcing Kholdor to seek other means instead. After a talk with Perrin, they revealed to him a breed of Kubrow that excels at capturing enemies. After calling in a few favors, he managed to incubate and breed a healthy Sunika Kubrow pup that matured startlingly quick. He chose to name it Sunik, as thinking up names was in no way his strong suit. After a successful hunt with his new companion, he received from Simaris a modified Simaris codex scanner. If his kubrow could retrieve a good enough sample that had the DNA of his target, he could use the scanner to track them that way, using their DNA as the footprints. With this in hand, Kholdor felt like he could find anyone in the system. Of course, it was more limited than he liked to admit but it felt like a fantastic prize.

Eventually, though, Kholdor began to grow restless once more. He felt as though his wealth was not amassing as quickly as it needed to. If he was going to save his colony he needed to take bigger, more dangerous risks. What better risk to take than to delve for the riches that lie in the Fortuna et Ops? Soon he'll be rich enough to make a Corpus bordesman jealous...

Equipment: Arca Plasmor for the primary, the Lato for a secondary and the Ceramic Dagger as a melee weapon. He wears pieces of the Quaro armor set given to him by Perrin Sequence, but also sports rudimentary alloy plating along the back and around the chest with a bit of Rubedo inlay, making for a strong, though rather heavy carapce to save him from what would normally be lethal wounds.

Companion: Sunik, his pet Sunika Kubrow. Expert food finder and taker.

@Arunafeltz - Sensei Fudo

Spoiler

Name: (Master) Fudo
Race: Human Colonist

Appearance

Spoiler

Physique and Features: A very short, old man - about 4 and a half feet in height with a lithe frame. His messy ginger hair is hacked off at the shoulder with a bushy beard that frames his lower face. Beady black eyes and a lopsided smile are squinted into a cheeky grin that belies a soul plagued by shame and self-doubt.
Attire: Dark-blue jumpsuit with floral pattern stitching, indicative of his tribe. Over it is a Ferrite-woven desert cloak, standard issue by Steel Meridian. Simple fiber sandals dampen his step, and a scabbard is loosely harnessed around his back.

Bio

Spoiler

A member of a tribe on Earth that lived in relative seclusion. They had a rather small gene pool, as most of their people turned out short, stocky and exceedingly agile by average human standards. The tribe possessed several valuable manuscripts of Tenno literature and martial manuals, specifically describing the way of the Nikana. The tribe studied the material religiously, putting the teachings into practice and devoting their life to these Tenno blades. They forged their own by instruction of the manuals, and thrived in the forests of the overgrown planet for centuries. As time passed, the tribe was discovered by the Grineer when they harboured a retreating regiment of Steel Meridian operatives. Refusing to bow to the Empire, they fought to the last man and fell, save one. Master Fudo as he was called - expert fisherman, hunter and a mentor of young swordsmen and women was the only one not to die on the land where he was born. He escaped, cutting down any pursuers and scouts in the night and departed for a far-flung colony on a Meridian evacuation vessel. He rejected offers to enlist in the Meridian for personal reasons, and since then has travelled across several relays and civillian colonies, seeking only to live in peace while fending for himself. For deep inside, he was battling the shame of having deserted the resistance when it had mattered the most, and going against the very teachings he had imparted to his disciples.

During his travels, a peddler - spotting the sword on his back, told him of a recent client that had spotted a pristine specimen of Nikana, adorned in gold and violet in sheen, in a display case of an executive office aboard a fabled, derelict vessel. An artifact of a time long gone. Nights passed where visions of the blade swam in his dreams, and soon he found himself inquiring about the lost vessel from any sources he encountered. He learnt that said vessel was an installation known as the Fortuna et Ops, and that many have sought it out, with few said to return with little to show for it. Wisdom from his years told him that everything about it sounded like a bad idea, but over time, the desire for an authentic, antique specimen of blade that had been the ambition for the wisest and devoted of his tribesmen made itself known. He made up his mind. He will secure a Nikana relic, something to honour his tribe with, then somehow return to his village with it and pay his respects. Even if it were not enough for redemption, perhaps it would help him find some form of inner peace.

Equipment:
Nikana - Master Fudo is equipped soley with a Nikana, traditionally forged by manual instruction. Due to his height, it is worn with the scabbard on his back, until he enters combat. In which case, he will instead wear it by his waist with edge facing up as method dictates. This lends a deceptively formidable edge to his tribesmen, for an opponent cannot accurately gauge the reach of the blade - especially from swordsmen with such short stature.

Meridian Cloak - A Ferrite-woven ballistic fiber cloak issued by the Steel Meridian. Fighters of his tribe borrowed these while harbouring Steel Meridian operatives from a Grineer assault, and with their immense expertise in swordfighting using shrouds to mask their movements - were able to use them with great efficacy. 

Smoke Bombs - Members of his tribe were known to use smoke to further hide their presence and disorient enemies, using packets of oil-soaked herb fiber. In his travels, Fudo has acquired smoke grenades instead - a worthwhile upgrade that allowed instantaneous dispersal of smoke particles to further disorient his foes.

@(PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr - Sorvil Evon

Spoiler

Name: Sorvil Evon

Mental Age: 30

Biological Age: 34

Appearance: Sorvil, even though he has been a Crewman for a rather long time has managed to keep his body and face intact which could mean two things; he's either brave or a coward. He keeps his physique as a hardened soldier well. He has dark brown eyes, one scar along his cheek that ends at his neck and normal length black hair.

Bio: Sorvil runs his own military within the Corpus, known as the Origin Front. Throughout his years in fighting Grineer, Tenno and even Infested he had always wondered and thought on how he could make sure his men could be the best of the best with no waste resources or even effort. That was until he heard about [REDACTED] and with that, he was near hellbent on finding this ship full of fortunes, by killing anyone who stood in his path to even going against other Corpus who rivalled him. Now, he's so close to gaining his "deserved" wealth.

Equipment: Sorvil wears a normal Corpus crewman suit, however coloured black and white with the red Origin Front symbol on his helmet. He owns a custom Prova that is red in colour and a Detron.

Companion: (Unknown as of yet)

@InfiniumV - J'kotal Minek

Spoiler

Name: J'kotal Miinek
Intended Role: Fire Support, Pack Mule, Arson Eximus if possible

Apparent Age: 37
Physical Age: 7 years of Service
Mental Age: 20
Physical Appearance: Same stock as most Grineer Clones, save for a shaggy crop of black hair with intermixed streaks of white. Curiously hasn't been afflicted with too many skin diseases, so his visage, albeit as rough as his ilk is a tad more uniform.
Personality: Good Natured, Protective, Kind, Minor fear of being depended on, Considerable fear of Infested, Content to follow the leader. Tends to Second-Guess.
Bio:

Born lucky, J'kotal was blessed with a natural free will, and had another stroke of luck by having a shoddy loyalty implant - J'kotal was shipped off with his batch to the Brimstone Labyrinth as a Fodder-Class Bombard in order to defend the facility from any manner of threats - Within and Without.
However, he was smart enough to keep his growing resentment of his supposed leaders within himself, and bided his time until the inevitable raid by Tenno operatives to recover their allies - Of which, he was able to convince one that he was worthy of being saved - Something which was easy to do after bludgeoning a superior officer to death with his defunct Ogris.

Not knowing what to do with the simpleton, the kind Tenno left J'kotal in the care of a free colony until he figured out what to do with himself, alongside a minor sum of credits to help him set up somewhere. Naturally, he put his brawn to use as a guardsman for the colony - Content to learn more about the tumultuous world he found himself thrust into. Over the course of 3 years, he grew more accustomed to common English, to the point of fluency and had a sizeable amount of funds. And yet, he felt unsatisfied with his lot in life - He'd get the boot to adventure however when a hunting party of infested entities happened upon the colony.

Thankfully, no one was injured nor infected, but the colony had suffered a considerable amount of damage due to J'kotal's inability to defend his position after a Lobber Crawler scored a lucky hit on his right ankle, forcing J'kotal to perform an immediate amputation with his Atterax. Despite his co-workers insistence that he did all he could, J'kotal grew to harbor both guilt and a new set of fears - Both of failing others who were relying on him, and of the infested - After all, watching your leg get overgrown by an infested mass is bound to scar some people.
Consolidating his funds, he bought a new set of armor, a proper melee weapon and the Rustbucket - A old, but reliable Gox that would have been scrapped had J'kotal not bought it.

Two years have passed. He's made a lot of headway since then, having made new friends - some in higher places than others - He's upgraded his equipment, acquired new cybernetics and has acquired a taste for exploration. Working with one of his favored employers, Hystruc Salvage Yards, he has been pointed in the direction of the Fortuna et Ops - An almost legendary wreck, one that J'kotal also felt strangely compelled to explore.
And so he set off, the employees of Hystruc eagerly awaiting word of one of their most reliable prospectors.

Equipment:

As a general rule of thumb, J'kotal prefers survivability and supply longevity, with a secondary focus of Fire. Lots of Fire. Plenty of Fire.
For travel purposes - He's relied on the Rustbucket, a Gox equipped for marking out salvage sites, for defensive capability, and basic ship-breaking gear. Its equipped with basic amenities.

For personnel gear, J'kotal wears a modified Nox suit - Specialised for survival, it comes with environmental regulators and sensors to get information about his surroundings, and is fitted with a basic radar unit to help him identify any incoming hostiles. Its been personalized with aesthetic features revolving around the Sun, and has a ferrite-weave skirt that wraps around his waist, save for the front.

For weaponry: He uses an Ignis Flamethrower, alongside an orange Cycron with a yellow disc - A gift from the executive of Hystruc Salvage for his constant outsourcing of derelict vessels to them, and the Sydon Trident - The trusty halberd that J'kotal has carried from the colony he first started from.

For personal possessions, he carries a container with a Mulberry Sapling, always carrying it with him - Never willing to let it outside of his eyesight for more than a moment, its one of, if not the most prized possession he has on him.

@Ghost333 - James Edgar Worthington

Spoiler

Name: James Edgar Worthington

Apparent Age: 30-50, depends on how close you are and if he has his ear implant off

Mental Age: 160

Biological Age: 140

Appearance

Spoiler

5'8, messy mop of red hair, scraggly, almost face-encompassing beard. Blinded left eye due to scarring, compensated by
an ear-mounted occular impant. Beard and implant serve to obscure most of his left face, which is massively scarred, and the area
around the ear is slightly necrotic from infection.

His armour, with helmet

https://imgur.com/9LBJdwn

The abo@#&*e least S#&$e render I have of his face and it's an XCOM 2 propaganda poster
https://imgur.com/LQhVqtE

Bio

Spoiler

As the general of a paramilitary group with aims to become a system power in its own right, Hexer is determined to acquire
power by any means necessary while still erring on the side of caution. While acting on the front lines is hazardous to someone with
such lofty goals that require his survival, a botched experiment instilling otherwise uncharacteristic bloodlust and an observation that
leading from the front instils unparalleled morale has led him to ignore the danger and strike with his comrades.
With all that accounted for, it was only natural that the General would set upon the strange vessel. Mysterious circumstance,
questionable research, guarantee of something horrendously dangerous...why, it was perfect for someone like Hexer.

Equipment
Armour: Heavy Combat Clothing
Essentially ballistic fibre woven into the shape and form of a grey-dyed coat with green trim. Highly effective
at stopping conventional firearms, although anything with the remotest hint of armour penetration would get through.

Aim-Assist Eyepiece: Wired directly into Hexer's brain, the AAE serves as a replacement eye for the General, with the added benefit
of adding a crosshair linked to the laser pointers attached to all of his weapons. With enough preparation, the General can pull off 
absurd feats of marksmanship from impossible ranges, though the keyword is preparation - it isn't very good for snap firing, wired into
neurons or no.

PRIMARY: Schroginder's Box
What looks to be the bastard child of an Opticor, Arca Plasmor and a Velocitus, The GRX-17 Man-Portable Heavy Railcannon fires a 5 kilo
slug at relatvistic velocities via magnetic induction to cause a violent dispersal of energy at the target point. Which is technical
jargon for 'fires a solid metal ball with magnets fast enough whatever is on the other end usually explodes.' It's effectively an 
opticor that fires a physical projectile with a much more satisfying explosion at the end, rather than a weak beam.
SECONDARY: Harley
A basic pattern Viper machine pistol on its own, with several after-market modifications. Most prevalent is some sort of automated
micro-fabricator that turns all loaded bullets into hollowpoint rounds, plus a magnetic induction coil along the barrel. This makes
the weapon itself more accurate than normal, although its practically useless against armour.
MELEE: Defender
A metal baton with an octagonal 'blade.' Otherwise unremarkable, it is covered in strange grooves and runes. It is capable of
withstanding extreme stress and holds together well, rendering it almost impervious to even the fastest, sharpest and most determined
of blades. Effectively a Skana, except it's a blunt object instead of a slicey slicey stabby stabby.
Companion: G.R.A.I.L.
Not so much a companion but an A.I. with an uplink to Hexer himself. G.R.A.I.L.'s main purpose is to arrange logistics and compile data
for the Arbalest Union, but the partition that hangs around with the General lends itself to improve the state of his cybernetics
(speficially, his aim-assist eyepiece.) While active and uninterrupted, G.R.A.I.L. allows for faster targeting times and can scan almost
any unidentified object and determine its purpose. Occupies a sentinel that is best described as a Dethcube with Shade fins.

@-AoN-CanoLathra- - Takar Lathra

Spoiler

Name: Takar Lathra

Apparent Age: 18

Mental Age: 28

Biological Age: 28 out of stasis, unknown number in stasis

Appearance:

spoiler

Bio

Spoiler

Takar Lathra, blinded by the Void Energy that transformed her into a Tenno, served as a dataficier during the Great War (now known as the Old War). She rarely used a Warframe in combat, choosing instead to focus her energy into study and data acquisition. After being awakened, she fell back into this role as best she could, and when she heard of a mostly unheard-of location, she immediately planned her trip here so that she could gather more knowledge.

Traits:

Blind. She uses the Void to see, along with excellent hearing and sense of vibration.

Dataficier: Has a limitless Eidetic Memory. Can recall information very quickly. Knows a lot about Old War events, not so much about current ones, outside of her personal experience.

'Nerd?'(not sure what to call it): Has little combat experience (both in and out of a warframe). Relies on her warframe for survival and combat prowess (aiming, movement, etc.) when not in a transference chair.

Focus Schools:

Completely proficient in Zenurik, due to time spent studying. Minor proficiencies in Vazarin (can heal/revive, not much more) and Naramon (void walking can be sustained longer, can see a battle through the party's shared experience).

Equipment: Octavia (specially altered to have longer duration, but lower power), Arca Plasmor (corrosive and blast added, has punchthrough), Arca Scisco (has gas damage added, high crit/status chance, and punchthrough), Endura (has gas and cold, deals status every hit). Takar has trained with the Endura, considering its use an art form (uses Vulpine Mask stance).

Companion: Carrier Prime, with enemy/loot highlighting, vacuum, and ammo conversion. Rebuilds itself a few times if damaged/destroyed.

@vodkacrepper - Hark Thrak

Spoiler

Name: Hark Thrak

Race: Grineer

Apparent Age: 45

Mental Age: 36

Biological Age: 3

Appearance: Behind his particularly colored armor, there's no simple grineer, no tubeman of the mad scientist Tyl Regor, no, behind this mask lies an almost red layer of skin that encompasses the deformed face of a grineer ghoul, extremely similar to a sawman's face, humanlike if not for the everpresent and inhuman grin encompassing most of it, the rest of his body share's the same skin-color of the face and it's slightly unnatural, with a larger chest but shorter limbs.

Bio: He's a Grineer, but not your usual Lancer or one of Regor's fancy tubemen, no, he's waste, a ghoul incubated and bred to die on the field of battle and never be heard off again, but sadly for him, this wasn't his case.

Hark wasn't entirely bred as a ghoul, no, he was waste, a failure of Tyl Regor's tubeman project to be thrown away or used a control unit, but other high-ranks didn't like to just throw away potential killing machine's and took him and the rest of his batch to be "Incubated" inside the jungles of Earth; this was done for the only reason of destroying a human colony well hidden to uncaring eyes, the "mission" was a success, the entire village burned to the ghouls incendiary dreams and all ghouls that survived were to be locked inside a galleon's cell area, only to be redeployed on another suicide attack.

Sadly enough, said galleon encountered the resting place of the Fortuna Et Ops, and what do you send first inside a place like that?

...Waste

Equipment: Ignis, Jat Kusar, Shiv.

Companion: N/A

@WolfmanX9 - Thraks Draga

Spoiler

Race: Grineer

Apparent Age: 26

Mental Age: 32

Biological Age: 5 years

Appearance: Sporting a slightly battle worn elite lancer armor, he doesn’t look that different from any other grineer units of his kind, with the main difference being that he always seem to be wearing a “homemade” forest camo painted poncho with a hood that he can turn into a scarf with a hood if he so desire (which he usually does before combat). Said poncho was made from scraps that he managed to salvage from abandoned buildings that used to be populated before the war of the orokin era or somewhat recent grineer invasion. Like most grineer, he lack any facial hair, however, he’s one of the few with actual hair on his head and said hair is black, medium long  (which some grineer think he look kinda odd or girlish in, but he doesn’t care). He also have a standard issue grineer mask that he usually wear out in the field, only taken it off when he think it’s ok.

Bio

Unlike most grineer lancers, Thraks was more clever than what the commanders expected. It didn’t take long before he was promoted to an elite lancer and then not so long time after that, an elite lancer officer. The word spread about his great strength in combat that General Sargas Ruk himself got interested in him. Several weeks after Sargas Ruk had heard of him, Thraks got promoted to join the ranks of General Sargas Ruk elite army. Most grineer could only have dreamt of getting such honor to serve in the army lead by the general, but not Thraks, because he had started to develop something that would be frown upon the grineer order: a sense of right and wrong. As he learn more about the grineer and their ultimate goal of galaxy wide domination, he started to wonder if the things he had done in the past was “right” after all. However, he knew if he was caught for thinking like a corpus coward or a betrayer like the tenno, he could be executed for treason or worse; get sent to Rathuum to fight for his fate. He kept his newly found moral to himself for the time being for his own safety. He had heard rumors about a rebellious grineer group known as the Steel meridians that fought for the freedom for those who seeked it, this he should find out more in the future once he had more free time on hand. Several months later after his newfound moral, he had overheard from a fellow grineer in one of their many barracks that there was said to be a derelict place called “Fortuna et Ops”, a place where you could find fortune and glory, other said it cursed anyone who dared to enter its domain and never escape out there alive. This greatly piqued his interested, maybe this could be a way for him to get what he wanted: a way to escape the order of the grineer by assumed to be dead. With questionable, but still granted permission from General Sargas Ruk, he got permission to seek out this foolish derelict place at the expense of his own safety.

Equipment: Wears a slightly battle worn elite lancer armor with a forest camo painter poncho with hood (can be turned into a scarf with hood). His weapon of choice is Buzlok (the weapon of choice for dealing with high priority targets), Kraken (the weapon he uses when he faces multiple enemies) and finally, the Jat Kusar (To surprise unsuspected enemies and for its versatile uses in close quarter combat). He also have a bag of ranton in case of need for something to eat (while they have been trained to survive without food for a very long time, it never hurts to have it. The ration is canned food that taste somewhat bland, but at least it contains vitamin and minerals to keep him “healthy”). Finally, he carries around a first aid kit in case of needing to treat his or someone’s else wounds (he has taken a couple medical lessons from a skilled doctor)

Companion: Normally he doesn’t bring his companion for the risk of being destroyed by the tenno, however, since his plan is to “fake his death”, he had decided to bring his faithful companion with him. It’s a carabus sentinel that is colored mostly dark blue and gray. His carabus is mostly there to keep him company and to provide him information when he needs it. In other word; it doesn’t have any weapons installed. However, if his master where to get in trouble, the companion can provide him with a temporary shield that could last a couple hits before breaking.

@IceDragonofAmber - Saboteur Irritum (Sab)

Spoiler

Race - Tenno
Apparent Age - 10-14, based on size and body structure
Mental Age - 19
Physical Age - Whipper snappers get off my lawn.

Appearance - A red Valkyr decorated with black and red accents, and possessing a white energy. Equipped with a Baset helm and Rubedo Syndana.
Outside of her small stature it is unknown how Sab looks like outside her Zariman 10-0 suit, as after an almost week long seclusion after being awakened from the Second Dream Sab has refused to remove it.

Personality - Get a tantrum prone 5  year old, give them reality bending superpowers and replace all non-essential parts of the brain with gun barrels and hot sauce and you got something close to Sab. Loud, crude and offensively rude Sab is the exact opposite of what a Tenno should stand for, not an honourable warrior dedicated to the defense of the innocent, but an indiscriminate whirlwind of destruction dedicated to one thing only. FUN!*

Biography:
Sab can be seen as being a product of her surroundings, and edgy teen rebellion. When the Valkyr awoke she was found to be suffering from Advanced Cyroamnesia, and had to be retaught in the ways of the Tenno and the blade.
To this end the Lotus put her under the tutelage of an Excalibur Prime, and so began a grueling training program that Sab grew to horribly resent. She pleaded to the Lotus to let it stop, but as rapid progress was being made despite her whining Silvia's (as she was known as then) pleas went unfulfilled, leading not only to Sab's current resentment of the Lotus, but also Primes as a whole.
However, luckily for her (and unluckily for basically everyone else) a Loki wound up taking pity on her and smuggled Sab out to instead be tutored under Teshin (and learn a few odd pranks to liven things up), where she found the weapons and style she was best able to use, that of pure and overwhelming power to surpass her opponents. Using her new skills she returned and challenged her old teacher, managing to best him in single combat as a form of defiance and spitting in the face of the Lotus, and leading to their current estrangement.
As for how she got to the Fortuna? A botched infiltration attempt when all of her sensors suddenly went static and the Galleon she was attempting to board jumped away. Blindly trying to follow Sab did not come faced with a barely defended ship ripe for the picking, but the imposing from of the long dead station.

Equipment:

Primary - A Tonkor, known for providing indiscriminate and deadly fire support to enemies and allies alike.
Secondary - One Grakata, hahaha! TWOOO GRAKATA! HAHAHA!
Melee - A Jet Kittag, big bashin' stikk
Other - 10 Breaching Charges to blow through anything she's too lazy to hack (which is most things).
An illegal amount of hot sauce.

Companion - A Carrier Sentinel named Greed, coloured neon pink and green to his displeasure and Sab's amusement. Recovered while raiding (sacking) a Corpus laboratory experimenting on Tenno Sentinel technology Greed is especially efficient in the recovery of any and all things valuable that may be discovered on a mission, nails be damned. In fact he's maybe a little TOO efficient, as the Carrier's not only begun imposing a tax on Sab for its services, but has come to amass enough wealth to rival several Board members. Weirdly any other Sentinels Sab attempts to make wind up disappearing...
Greed is equipped with the standard Sweeper shotgun, and his Vacuum is connected to a near infinite pocket dimension where Greed can store and retrieve near anything at will.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

39 minutes ago, SpaceHelicopters said:

This includes duct taping two Grakatas together and calling it your signature rifle.

(The Duct Taped Twin Linked GrakatasTM is property of Grlimlandon Inc, and holds all rights and trademarks towards its property and patent. All rights are reserved.)

1 minute ago, Daakjenaar said:

Y'know, I might finally try a Corpus character. I've had a concept rattling around in my head for a few months, and I might try it out.

How do you want me to send the character sheet? Do I post it here or PM?

Here's fine, unless you're feeling particularly shy. I like to encourage community building and critique.

Aaaalright! He's back! A new RP is here! My waiting was for something! YES!

I'm definitely joining this. 100%. After all, what would you be without me, Spacey?

Don't answer that question.

I'm thinking a Corpus character might work well for me. Haven't really done them much.

Edited by Agent_Maine

Spoiler

Name: Frez Haffon

Mental age: 35

Physical age: 192

Spoiler

Appearance: Standard Corpus crewman uniform. Fairly lanky, but this is unnoticeable with the uniform. His face is mostly indistinguishable from any other crewmen, with the pale skin of someone that spent many years in a crewman's uniform. His only real distinguishing feature is a large, rather ugly scar caused by a second- or third-degree burn.

Spoiler

Bio: Has had a relatively eventless career so far. He spent his early years of training studying anything he could get his hand on endlessly, hoping he could be promoted to Board Member some day. Unfortunately, that isn't how the Corpus work, and the study mostly went to waste. His years of training and studying gave him a slight edge over most of the grunts, mostly mentally.

His most recent assignment was aboard a freighter en route to a trade outpost on Pluto. He was assigned a scout ship to survey ahead of the freighter, along with several other crewmen. After a major miscalculation in his navigation system, he was seperated from the fleet. You can probably guess what happens from here. (Specific events will be mentioned in the RP itself, so I won't put too much here)

Equipment: Standard-issue Dera, Cestra, and Prova.

Companion: Corpus Osprey (Not a Shield Osprey). Has a basic energy weapon and standard durability. It is capable of autonomous movement or being controlled by a crewman. Capable of transmitting a low-quality video feed to a Crewman's HUD.

Well, there you go.

Edited by Daakjenaar

Here's my OC:

Spoiler

Name: Bornstella Versia

Apparent Age: 24

Mental Age: 26

Biological Age: 71

Appearance: Bornstella wears a standard thin grey Corpus bodysuit with several thin plates of polymer armor, alongside a round helmet with a visor. After a long time of trading, Bornstella has gotten her hands on a Tenno Repala Syandana which is implemented into the back of her armor. Under her bodysuit, she has black hair in a hair bun, brown eyes and dark skin. Having been trained to fight by the Corpus, she is a military woman who is in excellent physical condition. 

Spoiler

Bodysuit/Armor:

latest?cb=20130215073406

Face Claim:

Bornstella_-_Copy.PNG

Bio: Bornstella was born under a highly-ranked Corpus named Faber, alongside a younger sister named Lily. Both lived a rather happy childhood, and became part of the Corpus military, but they came to know what the Corpus has been doing across the system, specifically the treatment of the Tenno and the Zanuka Project. Disgusted, both Bornstella and Lily left the Corpus and went their separate ways.

Over the next couple of years, Bornstella spent her time scavenging destroyed Corpus and Grineer ships for anything valuable which she could trade or sell for food and water, which she has used for both herself and Human Colonists she has provided for. At one point during her time as a scavenger, she has heard faint rumours of a mysterious lost ship known as the Fortuna et Ops, although the details were unknown.

Seeing this mysterious ship as a possible source of valuable profit for both herself and the colonists she provides for, Bornstella has set out in search of the lost vessel, with only her weapons, her ship, her pet Nemes and a moderate supply of food and water. After about a month of searching, Bornstella has felt a sudden pull towards the Fortuna, and has finally found it. Now excited for a possible source of profit, she had no idea what was really waiting for her….

Equipment: Bornstella’s Corpus bodysuit armor grants her a moderate level of enhanced durability, an oxygen supply, standard Corpus shielding and a HUD which has a couple of functions such as scanning for life forms and mapping physical areas. The helmet of her armor is capable of collapsing down completely. She wields an Arca Plasmor, Twin Cestra and a Lecta whip. She also owns a small Corpus spacecraft used for transportation across the system.

Companion: Bornstella has a reprogrammed Nemes nicknamed Alexis. It is small with a mild amount of durability and shielding, alongside a Laser Repeater. Alexis moves freely from Bornstella's control but often stays close to her. Alexis often communicates with small beeps which Bornstella's HUD can translate.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160128232812

So, thoughts, Spacey?

Edited by Agent_Maine

Here's mine

Name: Kastor

Apparent age: 17

Mental age: 50

Biological age: Lol Tenno who knows

Appearance 

Spoiler

Kastor stands around five feet and eleven inches (1.8 meters) and weighs two hundred and five pounds (93 kilograms) all kept within a lean muscular frame. His hair is a strange unnatural white hair that contrasts with his young face. His hair kept in a short fade taper undercut. He wears a original Zariman suit, with  Vardia sleeves, hood, and leggings, silver with a dark gold trim. On his left eye is a eye guard with matching color to his suit. Around the eye guard is clear scarring, and old wound from the war. His skin color is white with a minor tan. 

Bio

Spoiler

"And so it begins". 

One of the few things Kastor remembered from when he awoke during the second dream. However he remembers this with no context, no face to the words, no stage for its delivery.  While no awakening was perfect, Kastor's pod had malfunctioned long before the awakening. While most awakenings were confusing and nerve racking, his was painful.His body burned, and all he remembers of the incident is the pain and the fear. Fear of the burning blackness around him.

The only outward sign of the process is his hair the unnatural white color he has today, a reminder of his survival. Not that he minds, helps him look less like a kid.  As a result of the malfunctioned pod, he also suffered from almost complete memory loss. What he does remember about the Zariman, the war, comes in flashes and segments, mostly during his dreams. But what comes during the dreams  are often memories he doesn't want to remember. Horrors, tragedies, and other nightmares plague him of the old war. However he will not complain about this and endure, as its unbecoming and useless to be disheartened over the hand fate deals you.

Luckily, the Lotus and other Tenno have filled him in on what transpired since the the sleep and over time some memories have returned. He still has no memory of his place when the tenth drum struck and the Orokin fell, and his memories of the Zhariman are still murky. He doesn't remember his family, but does have some memories being on the ship. How him and his fellow kids debated upon questions children should never have to. He remembers the powers the void gifted them beginning to develop, and the eventual return to the solar system. Another aspect of himself he remembers well his code of honor, his oath to protect humanity and the innocent, and his commitment to war. Yet while memories returned, none did to the elusive statement that still haunts him, "And so it begins". Still no connection, still no context. Perhaps memories not easily regained are better left buried.

The one thing he remembers the most is the Old war. Countless battles, campaigns, and engagements across the system. Unlike many Tenno, Kastor fulfilled his role as a warrior with zeal, believing it ordained the forces of the universe for the Tenno be guardians of the innocent. A crucible in which Kasor's rose to adulthood, mentally if not physically. Him and his fellow Tenno turned many tides, saved many colonies. Every thankful look reminded him what he fought for.

But war was not all glory and victory. For every victory, there was a brutal reminder of the true face of war.  Blood and fire, explosions and screams. Countless good soldiers dying for the Orokin's folly. Numerous innocents fallen to the Sentient's hate. But a Tenno is a warrior, first and foremost, and so must endure such horrors. He zeal did not translate to love for his masters, the dreaded Orokin. They were responsible for this war, and while the Tenno and others fought their mistake they continued to live in decadence.  He hated what they were, but recognized that if humanity was to survive their assistance was needed. 

Since his awakening, he has great efforts to halt the oppression of the Grineer and Corpus. He takes whatever task comes his way and performs them with the same dedication, no matter how a small a matter it may be.  He respects the lotus, much more then he did his old Orokin masters, though he does think she can be too protective. He found two other Tenno, leaders of a clan. They helped fill in the gaps in his memory, and were some of the first to guide him in this new system. He prefers it this way, as he was never one to lead. So instead he heeds their council and follows their orders.  

Upon return from another successful mission, he received a notification about one of his clan leader's disappearance and MIA status. She declared MIA on some corpus derelict. He began making his way toward the derelict, despite Lotus' orders to turn back. He would not leave behind one of his leaders, certain she would look for him. Lotus  worries too much, this was his purpose.  As he made his way toward the derelict the strange phrase returned to him, almost as a heralding something that awaits him on that derelict.

"And so it begins".

Equipment: Kastor is equipped with a Valkor Hek, Twin Grakatas, and a Galatine blade, wielded by his favorite war frame, Rhino prime. His Rhino has a Warlust helmet, with silver primary color and energy, dark gold secondary and accents, black secondary. The frame is cloaked in a abrasys sandana of similar coloration, and has a Steel meridian emblem upon his left upper pectoral plate. His shoulder emblems display a "Space Pilot Corps" emblem. 

Companion: Kastor always goes into battle with is trusty companion, a purple and gold wyrm sentinel affectionately named "Sluggy". Sluggy helps keep Kastor safe when he inevitably charges with his galatine  Sluggy is built to clear crowds around Kastor and survive longer with heightened durability.

Edited by GrimLandon

AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY BOYOS

BOUT TYME I MAD ME CHARACTER FOR YE'S. TACHE A GANDER AND SEE THE TROUBLED COMEPAINY YA'LL BE KEEPIN

PUGGYS READY FOR YA, PREPARE YER HEADS TO FEEL THE WRATH O ME TURKY LEG

Name: Kholdor

Apparent Age: 42

Mental Age: 40

Biological Age: 31

Appearance:

Spoiler

Kholdor looks far older than he is. His physique puts him at about 5'8", with a well-built frame bearing a decent amount of scarring, giving way to some deformity along the left pectoral, right upper arm, left eye and the left side of his scalp, giving the impression of two hair parting lines. He keeps his hair over neck length But often will keep some of it pinned up out of his face. His eyes are Green, and his hair color is a mix of brown and very small bits of red, however, grey streaks of hair now plague his head. He has a scraggly beard traced with gray hairs. He has a surprising amount of wrinkle along the cheeks and forehead, almost giving off a permanent expression of frowning or mistrust despite his usual light heartedness.

Bio:

Spoiler

Kholdor is a human male born to a caring mother and father from a human colony kept secret from the Grineer and Corpus factions alike on Earth. As he grew up, he watched as the colony began to flourish and prosper from continued interactions with the syndicate factions Perrin Sequence, New Loka, and occasionally Arbiters of Hexis, despite the Arbiters' conflicts with the Perrin. Kholdor helped his colony by becoming at first a hunter, or perhaps more accurately a fisher for what few ocean and lake bed life existed.

From here, he moved onward to being a tracker. Kholdor would be tasked with tracing Grineer movements around the colony, and alert his group if they were in danger and needed to move or fight. For the most part, it was uneventful and boring. Grineer rarely frequented any location near the place, often believing this part of the forest to be haunted as so few ever returned, and with no evident bounty or resources, the higher-ups deemed it not worth the effort to send a large team in to investigate. One day, however, he noticed a rather large band of Grineer moving through the area. He was unable to determine what they were initially here for but in his focus on following them, he failed to realize that they were heading back to his home. An intense fire fight broke out, and though the Grineer were defeated the colony was almost crippled. Families were erased, resources destroyed and worst of all, his home had been decimated.

Though initially vowing to help rebuild the colony and potentially lead it some day,  Kholdor began to grow discontented with the situation of the colony. It was difficult to defend, and weapons and supplies always seemed crucially low. While conducting a trade agreement with Perrin, Kholdor asked (begged) to follow the Perrin back to their respective relay and find work with them. He wanted to earn the wealth needed to bring his colony back up to its golden age once again, and they agreed. He left the next most capable man, Borluth, to lead in his stead. Kholdor believed that the colony would be in good hands while he was away.

Kholdor found work for Perrin as a bounty hunter/assassin/cleaner or whatever term you feel so inclined to refer to it as. Kholdor himself refers to his job as maintenance or as a problem solver. On the relay, he began to develop a decent reputation for himself and began to branch out from Perrin to seek additionally contacts and resources. He found what he needed in New Loka, Hexis and the personal space defying Simaris. From New Loka, he developed a better sense of his goal and adopted the New Lokan Rhetoric. If he can provide substantial enough effort to New Loka, they would help better establish the colony and provide substantial protection in the hopes of establishing a stronger presence on Earth.

After a close call from a Grineer bounty in CQC, Kholdor chose to find better training from the Syndicates. Hexis offered to train him for free, but the training only lasted about a week. Hexis said they would train him for the length of time they believed his cause to be worth. He was unsure if such time meant a great deal to Hexis, or none at all but he certainly felt more competent in his close quarters fighting.

As his fame grew, he was eventually contacted by Simaris to hunt for one of his 'specimens'. The reward was great, but from the description of the target, he would need a way to pin him down. At first, he wanted one of the Kinetic traps, but Simaris refused to give one away for free, forcing Kholdor to seek other means instead. After a talk with Perrin, they revealed to him a breed of Kubrow that excels at capturing enemies. After calling in a few favors, he managed to incubate and breed a healthy Sunika Kubrow pup that matured startlingly quick. He chose to name it Sunik, as thinking up names was in no way his strong suit. After a successful hunt with his new companion, he received from Simaris a modified Simaris codex scanner. If his kubrow could retrieve a good enough sample that had the DNA of his target, he could use the scanner to track them that way, using their DNA as the footprints. With this in hand, Kholdor felt like he could find anyone in the system. Of course, it was more limited than he liked to admit but it felt like a fantastic prize.

Eventually, though, Kholdor began to grow restless once more. He felt as though his wealth was not amassing as quickly as it needed to. If he was going to save his colony he needed to take bigger, more dangerous risks. What better risk to take than to delve for the riches that lie in the Fortuna et Ops? Soon he'll be rich enough to make a Corpus bordesman jealous...

Equipment: Arca Plasmor for the primary, the Lato for a secondary and the Ceramic Dagger as a melee weapon. He wears pieces of the Quaro armor set given to him by Perrin Sequence, but also sports rudimentary alloy plating along the back and around the chest with a bit of Rubedo inlay, making for a strong, though rather heavy carapce to save him from what would normally be lethal wounds.

Companion: Sunik, his pet Sunika Kubrow. Expert food finder and taker.

Edited by IrishHades1798
Because Puggy

24 minutes ago, Agent_Maine said:

Irish! Welcome back! :thumbup:

Is this now a reuinion of old RPers? I've been here for a year and a half, and I have no idea who most of you are.

However, to all of the people I've never seen before, I have 2 things to say:

1. Hi. How's your day?

2. I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym.

39 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

Is this now a reuinion of old RPers? I've been here for a year and a half, and I have no idea who most of you are.

However, to all of the people I've never seen before, I have 2 things to say:

1. Hi. How's your day?

2. I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym.

It is indeed a reunion! Spacey, Irish and I are roleplayers who started all the way back in September 2014. We've been roleplaying for a while until Spacey and Irish disappeared off the face of the Earth in March 2016. I've been doing Private RPing to entertain myself, and now they've returned! To answer your other questions:

1. Good. My excitement meter is 100% due to this new RP.

2. Meta? Did you just say the word 'Meta' to Agent Maine? *Red vs Blue intensifies*

5 minutes ago, Agent_Maine said:

It is indeed a reunion! Spacey, Irish and I are roleplayers who started all the way back in September 2014. We've been roleplaying for a while until Spacey and Irish disappeared off the face of the Earth in March 2016. I've been doing Private RPing to entertain myself, and now they've returned! To answer your other questions:

1. Good. My excitement meter is 100% due to this new RP.

2. Meta? Did you just say the word 'Meta' to Agent Maine? *Red vs Blue intensifies*

Yes... yes I did. That was actually unintended, but still friggin' hilarious. The intended joke was about the acronym that would be created by the phrase "I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym" would be ISMETA, or Is Meta.

Basically, I'm unoriginal, and get my jokes from XKCD.

And, it's cool that this is a reunion for the old RPers. I've been with the same group (Bowiespoon, EscortAlpha, Souldrive11, etc.) And it's cool to mix it up.

3 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

Yes... yes I did. That was actually unintended, but still friggin' hilarious. The intended joke was about the acronym that would be created by the phrase "I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym" would be ISMETA, or Is Meta.

Basically, I'm unoriginal, and get my jokes from XKCD.

And, it's cool that this is a reunion for the old RPers. I've been with the same group (Bowiespoon, EscortAlpha, Souldrive11, etc.) And it's cool to mix it up.

Ohhh, now I get it.

But yeah, reunions are awesome, and Spacey's RPs are some of the best. I think you'll enjoy this RP.

This must be the most hyped thread I've seen in a while. Well, if I may...

Name: (Master) Fudo
Race: Human Colonist

Appearance:

Physique and Features: A very short, old man - about 4 and a half feet in height with a lithe frame. His messy ginger hair is hacked off at the shoulder with a bushy beard that frames his lower face. Beady black eyes and a lopsided smile are squinted into a cheeky grin that belies a soul plagued by shame and self-doubt.
Attire: Dark-blue jumpsuit with floral pattern stitching, indicative of his tribe. Over it is a Ferrite-woven desert cloak, standard issue by Steel Meridian. Simple fiber sandals dampen his step, and a scabbard is loosely harnessed around his back.

Bio:

A member of a tribe on Earth that lived in relative seclusion. They had a rather small gene pool, as most of their people turned out short, stocky and exceedingly agile by average human standards. The tribe possessed several valuable manuscripts of Tenno literature and martial manuals, specifically describing the way of the Nikana. The tribe studied the material religiously, putting the teachings into practice and devoting their life to these Tenno blades. They forged their own by instruction of the manuals, and thrived in the forests of the overgrown planet for centuries. As time passed, the tribe was discovered by the Grineer when they harboured a retreating regiment of Steel Meridian operatives. Refusing to bow to the Empire, they fought to the last man and fell, save one. Master Fudo as he was called - expert fisherman, hunter and a mentor of young swordsmen and women was the only one not to die on the land where he was born. He escaped, cutting down any pursuers and scouts in the night and departed for a far-flung colony on a Meridian evacuation vessel. He rejected offers to enlist in the Meridian for personal reasons, and since then has travelled across several relays and civillian colonies, seeking only to live in peace while fending for himself. For deep inside, he was battling the shame of having deserted the resistance when it had mattered the most, and going against the very teachings he had imparted to his disciples.

During his travels, a peddler - spotting the sword on his back, told him of a recent client that had spotted a pristine specimen of Nikana, adorned in gold and violet in sheen, in a display case of an executive office aboard a fabled, derelict vessel. An artifact of a time long gone. Nights passed where visions of the blade swam in his dreams, and soon he found himself inquiring about the lost vessel from any sources he encountered. He learnt that said vessel was an installation known as the Fortuna et Ops, and that many have sought it out, with few said to return with little to show for it. Wisdom from his years told him that everything about it sounded like a bad idea, but over time, the desire for an authentic, antique specimen of blade that had been the ambition for the wisest and devoted of his tribesmen made itself known. He made up his mind. He will secure a Nikana relic, something to honour his tribe with, then somehow return to his village with it and pay his respects. Even if it were not enough for redemption, perhaps it would help him find some form of inner peace.

Equipment:
Nikana - Master Fudo is equipped soley with a Nikana, traditionally forged by manual instruction. Due to his height, it is worn with the scabbard on his back, until he enters combat. In which case, he will instead wear it by his waist with edge facing up as method dictates. This lends a deceptively formidable edge to his tribesmen, for an opponent cannot accurately gauge the reach of the blade - especially from swordsmen with such short stature.

Meridian Cloak - A Ferrite-woven ballistic fiber cloak issued by the Steel Meridian. Fighters of his tribe borrowed these while harbouring Steel Meridian operatives from a Grineer assault, and with their immense expertise in swordfighting using shrouds to mask their movements - were able to use them with great efficacy. 

Smoke Bombs - Members of his tribe were known to use smoke to further hide their presence and disorient enemies, using packets of oil-soaked herb fiber. In his travels, Fudo has acquired smoke grenades instead - a worthwhile upgrade that allowed instantaneous dispersal of smoke particles to further disorient his foes.

Edited by Arunafeltz

=) He's more samurai-inspired but close enough!

So far we have two warrior Tenno, big sis fairy and Rhino boy. Two Corpus, a nice lady scavenger and Generic Genericsson crewman(which is in a forum like this - kinda unique). And two older human men, one Syndicate-hopper and one samurai-esque tryhard Ninja - both with fisherman pasts. This looks good =D

Also quite interesting to read everyone's character motivations. I'll make sure to read up more during my break at work later ^__^

3 hours ago, Arunafeltz said:

Generic Genericsson crewman(which is in a forum like this - kinda unique).

More like a +1 crewman. But, yeah. I'm kind of tired of only playing Tenno, and most of the Corpus characters here tend to be rather high-ranking or powerful. I'm seeing what it's like to be just another grunt, albeit with a slight edge over the average crewman (So things stay interesting).

Lol bad

Name: Sorvil Evon

Mental Age: 30

Biological Age: 34

Appearance: Sorvil, even though he has been a Crewman for a rather long time has managed to keep his body and face intact which could mean two things; he's either brave or a coward. He keeps his physique as a hardened soldier well. He has dark brown eyes, one scar along his cheek that ends at his neck and normal length black hair.

Bio: Sorvil runs his own military within the Corpus, known as the Origin Front. Throughout his years in fighting Grineer, Tenno and even Infested he had always wondered and thought on how he could make sure his men could be the best of the best with no waste resources or even effort. That was until he heard about [REDACTED] and with that, he was near hellbent on finding this ship full of fortunes, by killing anyone who stood in his path to even going against other Corpus who rivalled him. Now, he's so close to gaining his "deserved" wealth.

Equipment: Sorvil wears a normal Corpus crewman suit, however coloured black and white with the red Origin Front symbol on his helmet. He owns a custom Prova that is red in colour and a Detron.

Companion: (Unknown as of yet)