Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why "Hey Kiddo" Will Kill Us

Spartan336

On 9/14/2017 at 8:58 AM, Firetempest said:

What if the Man in the Wall could control the madness of the infested though the saturation of void energy, much of the hive has stewed in the old void bound orokin towers and ships.

The infested just spreads, like a mold in any ol direction, path of least resistance. What if he reigned them in, and built them up. Maybe focused them, on a moon. Like Eris... Hes building. A giant brain. Of infested. Hes stronger day by day. Hes going to escape out of the void. Hey kiddo.

ego-the-living-planet.jpg

So when DE makes the Eris infested open world. We will be trying to sever his control over the infested.

I'd take this thread as a joke as it should be. Except that how much it actually make senses...! (In a mad conspiracy theory way, at least)

I mean, Tenno uses void energy, to control infested puppets, the Warframes. Then if an entity who has the power over the void could potentially control infested in a large scale. Infested are also one of the Orokin's weapon on the war against Sentients that are weak to void energy. Perhaps there are the link between two.

Then we have the corpus, void-worshippers who keep getting themselves into some infested fiasco. Are you saying that this is a coincidence..? I think not!

(My posts is also kinda jokish, so it doesn't fly over anyone's head)