Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next warframe

(PSN)BlackVenomX8

U23 U24: The other side of the mirror. (Because U23 will have a male frame, Thanks @Aeon94)

acquisition: Upon completion of "The other side of the mirror" quest, Which can be acquired from the "Arbiters of Hexis" Leader.

Maybe some of her abilities need to be changed but she looks amazing.

I just posted this because i don't want her to be forgotten and i hope DE will add her in the game.

Edited by (PS4)X-x-X_8_O-o-O

I have no problem with the Hennya frame but I would like to see before a male ghost warframe after that Flora - Xenis. Flora is a plant based frame by MrPigman Xenis is a xenomorph like frame by Sziklamester and I would like to play as a Xenomorph hence my name is contains it. There are also a lot of idea there but many not implemented yet. Crow for example, Typhus, Vulcan, Anubis frame etc as male and Tiburon, Nymph, Flora, Vespa, Drider, Widow etc as female. I still found a lot on the fan concept section and still there are a lot of idea which would be nice if implemented.

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

I don't get why people  want this so bad.... It's essentially just Valkyr. Just with hair blades instead of finger claws.

But this is one ability, The others are different.

We already have Rhino's iron skin and Nezha's warding halo, Loki's invisibility and Ash's smoke screen so why not?!

23 minutes ago, (PS4)X-x-X_8_O-o-O said:

But this is one ability, The others are different.

We already have Rhino's iron skin and Nezha's warding halo, Loki's invisibility and Ash's smoke screen so why not?!

While the creator was rather detailed in his post, that does not mean that it will translate well in the game.

Honestly I don't think this frame would really fit.

She's supposed to be a hair demon frame but only two abilities reference those aspects. Her 1, which could be absolutely anything btw, directly references her hair in the description but that's all it is. Her 2 directly references the demon aspect with "possessing" stuff.

And all of the abilities are haphazardly jotted down with no semblance of overall connection. If she's a melee frame, why does she have a power that takes you out of combat and makes you one of the trash mobs that you regularly kill? Why does her 4 summon clones? That doesn't have absolutely anything to with her other abilities. 

At least with Valkyr you have some semblance of synergy. You use her ripline to quickly get to somewhere or to drag someone to you since you have a really low range in hysteria. Her warcry directly buffs her melee speed and paralysis can stun enemies for easy pickings. And mind you this is coming from a guy that hasn't even touched Valkyr so I don't know all the little details that Valkyr mains know.

9 hours ago, tyranno66 said:

Honestly I don't think this frame would really fit.

She's supposed to be a hair demon frame but only two abilities reference those aspects. Her 1, which could be absolutely anything btw, directly references her hair in the description but that's all it is. Her 2 directly references the demon aspect with "possessing" stuff.

And all of the abilities are haphazardly jotted down with no semblance of overall connection. If she's a melee frame, why does she have a power that takes you out of combat and makes you one of the trash mobs that you regularly kill? Why does her 4 summon clones? That doesn't have absolutely anything to with her other abilities. 

At least with Valkyr you have some semblance of synergy. You use her ripline to quickly get to somewhere or to drag someone to you since you have a really low range in hysteria. Her warcry directly buffs her melee speed and paralysis can stun enemies for easy pickings. And mind you this is coming from a guy that hasn't even touched Valkyr so I don't know all the little details that Valkyr mains know.

I said some of her abilities needs to be changed, And here's what i think:

Passive: gains 10% melee speed to heavy weapons (heavy sword, hammers, axes...etc.)

gains 10% melee damage to other weapons (rapiers, swords, dual swords, glaives...etc.)

Because i don't think sacrificing a primary weapon to movement and attack speed is worth it.

1st ability: Same as it is, no changes.

2nd ability: Same as it is, with some changes.

3rd ability: Needs to be changed completely, And should be some kind of melee buff.

4th ability: she should become the spirit, drains energy per second and use her hair as weapons with unique stance (much like valkyr), gains 50% movement speed (unaffected by mods) would be a nice touch.

Those would cover all her aspects (hair/melee/demon).

Edited by (PS4)X-x-X_8_O-o-O

On 19.9.2017 at 9:49 AM, Lady_Xenomorph said:

I have no problem with the Hennya frame but I would like to see before a male ghost warframe after that Flora - Xenis. Flora is a plant based frame by MrPigman Xenis is a xenomorph like frame by Sziklamester and I would like to play as a Xenomorph hence my name is contains it. There are also a lot of idea there but many not implemented yet. Crow for example, Typhus, Vulcan, Anubis frame etc as male and Tiburon, Nymph, Flora, Vespa, Drider, Widow etc as female. I still found a lot on the fan concept section and still there are a lot of idea which would be nice if implemented.

I'd rather have a female GhostFrame since there is already Nekros

1 hour ago, Orabell said:

I'd rather have a female GhostFrame since there is already Nekros

That also not a bad thing and I think I saw 1-2 female ghost like frame concept which looked nice as concept but sadly there weren't artworks.

(Nekros is a Necromancer instead of ghost)

Edited by Lady_Xenomorph

9 minutes ago, Lady_Xenomorph said:

That also not a bad thing and I think I saw 1-2 female ghost like frame concept which looked nice as concept but sadly there weren't artworks.

(Nekros is a Necromancer instead of ghost)

I think I was a bit unclear about that. I was referring to Nekros as we already have a male frame with some kind of "Undead" theme