The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

Just now, TyphoonGT said:

bro... this is the Movie on VHS, my TV Screen, some Tape and my phone to take the picture... its not Photoshop. sry!

Oh my gosh sorry the lens flare on the bottom threw me off and looked added after my bad. The top bit looked like it was projected on the wall. Sorry~

2 minutes ago, Mirathyl said:

Oh my gosh sorry the lens flare on the bottom threw me off and looked added after my bad. The top bit looked like it was projected on the wall. Sorry~

np, i was happy to find out.. that my VHS Player still works :D

Were on my way back home and didn't payed attention to the current time when this fella showed up!

He/She/It/Appache-Attack-Helicopter really surprised me when he peeked out behind that building.

Would think He/She/It/Appache-Attack-Helicopter was about 7 building level (about 18 meters, 59 feet, 128 bananas) in height.

fyABBKO.jpg

(i just cut the sample out, waited till it night since they show up in the night, found a fitting place for the picture, cut a bit off its left arm and leg, taped it on a stick, moved it infront of the building and took the photo in a angle where it would look like he is tall and behind a building)

PS: sorry for potato phone quality

Eidolon at Ancient Grineer Ironworks
37240600380_3700540540_c.jpg

That's what the result (better, actually) should have been with 2 seconds of focus and an equally long calm for a pan-focus picture - sadly it's fall over here and after standing 20 minutes like an idiot at the main road waiting for the calm, I gave up. This is a two-shot-composition in photoshop, no other tempering.

Here are the original shots from the Unesco World Heritage of an old Ironworks in Völklingen, Germany:

37240600060_0bb1d5cd81_c.jpg

37240600760_7f8b5a0d4d_c.jpg

Edited by Toran
  • Like 1

on July 8th 2017 a giant creature appeared in London, Canada. even though it was brief, it was witnessed by thousand of people. then it re appear again on September 3rd 2017 in Seattle, again it was brief until recently this creature appears all around the world. Experts from Canada named the creature Teralyst.it wanders all around the world looking for a place called Eidolon, and we still do not know how to deal with it. rumor said there are some warriors called Tenno whom can stop it. and now they are focusing in their training for this occasion. so that leave us with two questions when will Teralyst arrived at Eidolon? and are tenno ready to face it?

DSF3660.JPG

the behind the scene mess

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/169985676316508160/365234479918481408/DSC00917.JPG

Edited by Avynire
  • Like 3