Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please [DE], No Invulnerability Stages on PoE Bosses

Tizodd

Well ... for one (basing on what was shown to us) Teralist will have invulnerability and from my understanding operators will allow us to make them vulnerable (for some ammount of time). Also, what mechanics do you think can work for these enemies, so they are not lame and boring? 

I think we would need slightly more quirky attack options and things that can be used tactically, like the theme of power synergy within the newer warframes, just a little less limited.

Like if Frost had the ability to properly ice up a region and freeze a boss to the floor to prevent it flitting around super fast dodging everyone's guns, or Ash's teleport finisher or melee finishers in general was used to pry armour plates off.
Or enemies turning invisible and needing an ability like Banshee's Sonar to find them.
Or maybe they lock a door and Inaros can sand-ghost through the vents to slow the boss down while everyone hacks the door.
Or perhaps even options like when fighting the Juggernaut, when it does a charge attack and you have a beefy frame like Rhino, you could get the option to catch the Juggernaut's charge and flip it off to the side, exposing its underbelly for a time.

Currently, all we really can really do is: Deal damage, be invincible.

I mean even if we just had relatively small stuff, like modular shields and armour on enemies, making different weapons or damage better or worse, similar to Nullifier bubble ruining any weapon with a slow fire rate, or the bubble's weakpoint doing the opposite.
It'd be nice to have a reason to tote an Opticor or an Ogris, if they did Siege damage or something and really put the hurt on vehicles, big robots and big armour, instead of wondering why we aren't using something with better damage-per-second.