Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE NEXT PRIME ???

(XBOX)HillbillyTazz

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT said:

It's simple to figure out, "find out which warframe is oldest and that's the one De makes a prime with it".....don't think they've jumped one yet........so, oldest frame will be the next Prime.......

They've gone out of order a couple of times actually.  Frost, Nova, Valkyr...

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)T0PP HATT said:

It's simple to figure out, "find out which warframe is oldest and that's the one De makes a prime with it".....don't think they've jumped one yet........so, oldest frame will be the next Prime.......

Logic: By oldest yet to be Primed, the next Prime will be Zephyr Prime.

Money: It's the Holiday season, Boys and Girls! HERE'S MIRAGE PRIME!

Oh, uh, here... here's some socks for those of you that were anticipating Zephyr Prime. See you all in 3 months!

I think Mesa is the best bet for the holiday season. Zephyr is bottom of the barrel in popularity (along with monkey king), so they won't follow release order (again). 

My second bet would be Mirage, but I think Mesa wins popularity - or at least my preference.

I believe in AkVasto coming in along with Mesa Prime.

And a unique, Prime-only whip weapon which disarms - or at least have a disarm chance.

15 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

I think Mesa is the best bet for the holiday season. Zephyr is bottom of the barrel in popularity (along with monkey king), so they won't follow release order (again). 

My second bet would be Mirage, but I think Mesa wins popularity - or at least my preference.

And what do they do for next year's holiday season?  If they hold to the current schedule, then Mesa will be the big seller during next year's holiday season, which should suit them just fine.  Mirage will probably be moved ahead of Zephyr for this year, leaving Mesa to be next year.

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

And what do they do for next year's holiday season?  If they hold to the current schedule, then Mesa will be the big seller during next year's holiday season, which should suit them just fine.  Mirage will probably be moved ahead of Zephyr for this year, leaving Mesa to be next year.

Let me travel past history here...

Well in terms of desirability Mesa is higher up for me, but if it has to be Mirage...

AkZani are her weapons of choice, so that's a given with her.

And... something forgettable like the Karyst dagger? Nah, that's going to be left for a low-season package. It should be ... 

The next notable weapon to come around, comes in on 14.9.0, and is Tiberon, which requires a Latron to be built. I find unliikely the Tiberon will have a Prime on Prime Access though, because it would lend to the idea that it would require a Latron Prime as an ingredient as well, and Latron Prime is on the vault. Instead, the Tiberon will be a rare Prime released outside of a Prime Access. It is likely that it will be another Relic brought by Baro, where you can farm Latron Prime parts and Tiberon Prime parts, similar to the AkLex. 

So, on to the chronologicalsearch...

Although unpopular, IF they manage to revamp Archwing gameplay before it is released (unlikely given the PoE focus), there will be another Archwing Primed. But odds are they will skip this junker and look for a more appetizing target. there are a few tenno reinforcements on Archwing, skipping past those...

(we skip over mesa release and the Redeemer as well as Kohm)

There is Tipedo, which is built on Kunai. Which boils down to Kunai Prime being a likely subject for Prime-ization. 

So, if Mirage Prime is chosen over Mesa Prime: 

Mirage Prime
AkZani Prime
Kunai Prime

It's going to be Mirage. Why? Because with my bad luck I always start investing formas in frames right before their prime version is announced. Already happened to me with Valkyr, Banshee and Oberon.

However, I wish they pull a Nova again and go with something that breaks the cycle.

15 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Ya see how you asked "what order"?
Then followed up with "oh, I know"
That is called an inconsistency.

Oh... you heard though a friend? Allow me to retort;
dXj4_f-maxage-0.gif

Did...did you read the whole thing? "Oh, I know" was a response to the fact that you said, "it's not like we're going to get Ivara next." Even if there is no order NO warframe gets released then gets a prime that quick.

Also, I just heard from a friend dude. I am not saying she is next. However, he is apparently part of a data mining group. They did also mention that some unique whip is coming? Similar to Euphona Prime in that it doesn't have a regular version. However, I personally don't believe any of it. I don't care which one is next a prime is a prime.

Edited by WNxMatthew

As far as unvaulting 2 previous released primes I wouldn't really care who they are or what weapons are also released since I have  ALL of the prime warframes and weapons that have been released so far. I am only looking forward to the NEW RELEASES. As far as that goes. warframe wise I would absoluely love to see Ivara primed and also Titania. I know that Titania is gonna be a ways off since she just came out.

@CARNAGE2K4 ... Thanks for the list. It will be interesting to see how they are released and in what order exactly.