Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Spy

(PSN)TertulSee

Question

Quite a while ago, I came across a Uranus Spy that seemed almost impossible. It was the room with the giant tower in the middle and Sensor Regulators. I went the route that most people took in the face of this room but there was a problem: it was blocked. I have no idea how to do this room and I have yet to find a video to do the Spy room without the one room that was blocked off for the first time. Can anyone help me?

11 answers to this question

IF you are talking about that room in mind, look for 2 glasses to break (first level),, they shine somehow,,, the room will be filled with water, and you will be taken to the second level of the room, also break 2 glasses, the water will take you up to the third room until you reach the console to hack.

It's a bit tricky to find those glasses, but once you see the first one then it would be easy to spot the others

Good luck

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

IF you are talking about that room in mind, look for 2 glasses to break (first level),, they shine somehow,,, the room will be filled with water, and you will be taken to the second level of the room, also break 2 glasses, the water will take you up to the third room until you reach the console to hack.

It's a bit tricky to find those glasses, but once you see the first one then it would be easy to spot the others

Good luck

My friend took a way that didn't need to fill the room with water. He took me just because of this specific room and he said something about climbing the tower in shark wing mode.

Just now, (PS4)godlysparta said:

My friend took a way that didn't need to fill the room with water. He took me just because of this specific room and he said something about climbing the tower in shark wing mode.

It could be, i don't know about your friend's way, but my way is what i do always and it works fine

As i told you, once you spot the first glass it will be easy to identify the others

3 minutes ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

Yes, if you climb the tower you can jump through a side passage. That passage leads up to the hack panel. EDIT: no need for sharkwing, you can do it without breaking the glass and getting water in.

There are multiple ways to do every single spy room. Take whichever you like.

Edited by krc473
Edit text

About this side passage/tunnel, if you trigger the alarm that passage will be blocked. However, bullet jumping from a good angle will let you get to the top floor of the tower, even if the sensor hits you. Then, if you're tanky enough, you can hack the console before time runs out, or just use a crowd control skill to buy you some time.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Yes, if you climb the tower you can jump through a side passage. That passage leads up to the hack panel. EDIT: no need for sharkwing, you can do it without breaking the glass and getting water in.

There are multiple ways to do every single spy room. Take whichever you like.

The problem was the side passage was 100% blocked by a ceiling. It was what I would have taken but it wasn't open at all even without alarms triggered. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

The problem was the side passage was 100% blocked by a ceiling. It was what I would have taken but it wasn't open at all even without alarms triggered. 

That happens sometimes. The rooms are meant to be dynamic between instances. 

It is possible that there will be more than one passage, with only one actually open.