Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Sentinel Concept) Bloomlyst, Sentient Sentinel

Makuta_Nazo

Just a real quick shower thought, what if Lotus fragmented her body like Hunhow, and created little flower shaped sentinels for her tenno warriors to use in combat?

One precept mod could be adaptive armor, where if you take enough damage from a specific damage type, you get a temporary damage resistance buff for that damage type.

Another one could be that the flower sheds its petals, which swarm and enemy dealing slash damage to it, and any enemy nearby?

Its weapon could also be a type of launcher weapon, shooting explosive projectiles.

Anyone else? :D

12 minutes ago, Makuta_Nazo said:

One precept mod could be adaptive armor, where if you take enough damage from a specific damage type, you get a temporary damage resistance buff for that damage type.

I was thinking of reserving this to replace Chroma's passive and turn his passive into a toggle thing, much like Vauban with his many different grenades, or Ivara's arrows.

Though regarding the Sentinel's origins, I'd say it would originate from Hunhow or Natah, albeit it was hacked into and 'corrupted' by the Lotus. A Sentinel worthy of its own mini-Quest for its acquisition.

This is the passive Chroma is missing.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Suggestion: Sentinel gets mini quest to introduce itself?

3 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

I was thinking of reserving this to replace Chroma's passive and turn his passive into a toggle thing, much like Vauban with his many different grenades, or Ivara's arrows.

Though regarding the Sentinel's origins, I'd say it would originate from Hunhow or Natah, albeit it was hacked into and 'corrupted' by the Lotus. A Sentinel worthy of its own mini-Quest for its acquisition.

This is the passive Chroma is missing.

regarding this how about a sentient corrupted warframe?

Just now, Imaru said:

She is specifically Hunhow's daughter. 

they dont have to be related by blood there are Father and Daughter/Sons like that  Natah's role as that of a Spy hence her human look while all sentients we have seen so far are Robotic machine's that have or appear to have a will of their own along with being able replicate them self

Just now, baldy117 said:

regarding this how about a sentient corrupted warframe?

Chroma is a Warframe who has donned a Sentient pelt. Another Warframe with a similar origin, but a Battalyst-style combat method, unlike Chroma's Conculyst-style, would do.

However, Chroma should have the power to change elements mid-mission, and should have the Adaptation passive only when his pelt is on him.

And as far as I know, Sentients cannot Transference because of the Void, meaning they cannot hijack 'frames. The only closest thing to this is the Shadow-Stalker during the last segment of The Second Dream, when he is being forced via the Pakal armor in combination with War to achieve this level of 'drugged control', as I'd put it.

8 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

8 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

or Natah, albeit it was hacked into and 'corrupted' by the Lotus.

Looks like someone didn't pay attention during the Natah and Second Dream quests. The Lotus is the current form of Natah.

4 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Looks like someone didn't pay attention during the Natah and Second Dream quests. The Lotus is the current form of Natah.

I mean remnants of Natah, because the Lotus was what Natah became and due to her presumably rushed sneak-escape, I am in the belief that Natah-now-Lotus would've forgotten or left behind something - a hollow shell, and forms now derelict but all presumably salvageable.

I know and have paid attention, but its worth thinking that, if Hunhow didn't immediately notice anything - even in his sleep - then Lotus must've left behind something to cover her tracks - make Hunhow think that Lotus was still Natah, and not wake -, and perhaps now she'd ask us to fetch it as it has clearly failed to mask her from Hunhow.

Edited by Koldraxon-732