Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap: Glassframe Quest & the Plains of Eidolon!

[DE]Rebecca

6 hours ago, NightBlitz said:

naw, it means closer to "this name is lame" than stupid, tho i suppose stupid could get the point across

Huh? The slang version of "lame" pretty much means "not good", so I don't know what you mean. All my resources suggest it means primitive or unsophisticated. Ugh, translation is hard.

Warframe, any chance you could post the highest resolution version of the map of Cetus? I would absolutely love to print and frame it! I've got some special 'markers' ready to go as well to mark all my favorite locations on CETUS! Thank you so much for this road map, the hype is real!

21 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

An octave is a basic piece of music theory.

I'm well aware, just pointing out the fact a cartoon character sharing the same name of a frame is not that much of a big deal. People kept making MLP jokes on Octavia's name reveal, and a few here are referencing the Naruto character, Gaara. People will get used to it eventually.

Edited by LazerSkink

19 hours ago, NekoWaffle said:

We've had various factions refer to the same thing by their own names, especially the Grineer (the wiki hasn't been updated, but both regular Grineer and the Kavor say a lot in their own language, implied or known to be things that have proper other names); I don't think it's outlandish to give a frame a lore-related name in addition to its proper name.

Ultimately in summary, I think the name does not describe the frame, it could be interpreted as racist or insensitive as a butchering of language, other suggested names were quite a lot better and I don't think the community likes the name either.

Butchering or Evolution of language? How many thousands of years has it been since 'Garasu' entered the Japanese language? Look at how numbers are said in Warframe, language drift over time

9 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

I'm well aware, just pointing out the fact a cartoon character sharing the same name of a frame is not that much of a big deal. People kept making MLP jokes on Octavia's name reveal, and a few here are referencing the Naruto character, Gaara. People will get used to it eventually.

You're one of the few who think like this,and after all its just a name... :clap::highfive:

Edited by Vlada91

Guest ArtoriasDS1
17 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Press square... It selects a full stack of mods.

It does,but sometimes I do not want to sell all of em. I had about 400 sundering strikes and I wanted to disolve 370 so I can sell the rest 30 for example. For plat as well. Say I have 1100 plat but I want to trade 500. Im just nit picky,I know,but I am kinda sick of pressing R1 a lot xD

On 10/3/2017 at 3:44 PM, Nox174 said:

Nidus was a pain but Harrow wasn't too bad, his three parts were in 3 separate places so you didn't have to run 1 of them over and over again. Not to mention one part was basically free... 

I got nidus in 3 runs and I am still running defections this very day for Harrow. I ran probably 25+ pago spy missions and didn't get the neuroptics till 1 day I decided to stream it and bam I got it. Just wish the defection was easier to solo since no one runs it..

I wonder how the glass warframe's wall of glass will be affected by changes in altitude.  For example if you are on a hill and you cast it would enemies below you not be affected by the glass?  During one of the streams it seems to stay on the same plane and elevation at which it was originally cast.