Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny and annoying bugs

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

So, I just have a question, what bugs or glitches in Warframe back before they were patched or currently are still around, bugged or made you laugh? 

One funny glitch was back in the early days of Warframe on Xbox, Grineer shortly after death would sometimes spaghettify if they weren't dismembered in any way.

And one annoying took two hot fixes for them to get to,  and god was it an annoying glitch, this glitch was a nightmare considering whenever I had to break my immersion to do something in real life in the middle of a game, on solo by the way. I maybe had to go to the bathroom, or needed a drink, or attend to some other real life activities. When I come back I find my character dead! Dead! I paused it before I left, and the controller didn't move an inch! It was quite annoying as it always happened at the worst of times. I even witnessed it happening. And during its reign, it caused me a lot of failed missions. 

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)General D1rtbag said:

So, I just have a question, what bugs or glitches in Warframe back before they were patched or currently are still around, bugged or made you laugh? 

One funny glitch was back in the early days of Warframe on Xbox, Grineer shortly after death would sometimes spaghettify if they weren't dismembered in any way.

And one annoying took two hot fixes for them to get to,  and god was it an annoying glitch, this glitch was a nightmare considering whenever I had to break my immersion to do something in real life in the middle of a game, on solo by the way. I maybe had to go to the bathroom, or needed a drink, or attend to some other real life activities. When I come back I find my character dead! Dead! I paused it before I left, and the controller didn't move an inch! It was quite annoying as it always happened at the worst of times. I even witnessed it happening. And during its reign, it caused me a lot of failed missions. 

The spaghetti thing still happens.

As for the most annoying bug, there is a rare case of client and serverside combined lag what lets you move, but cannot take or deal damage, doesnt let you vote, choose items or extract and everything is delayed expect the chat. Your teammates can see you walk in the air and shoot at the walls.