Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Game.. Terrible Community

DeathByTeaCup

so i was playing a defense map and i got in a game with 3 d-bags.. they were really annoying before the wave started.. so i left and joined back in the map. (it said 2 squads were playing) so i kept joining and each time i did they started to mock me and some other bullS#&$.. anyway i finnaly just stayed in the game.. and then 1 of the pricks kept pegging me with acrid toxin stuff and it lagged the S#&$ out of my comp..

im saying this because even tho there might not be a fix.. this has got to stop.. i did not mind too much but really that S#&$ is old and it happens more than it should..  now to the point of multiple d-bags in a single game and that + vote kick.. i can actually see some major trolling! i dont advise this at all.. never give d bag trolls power!

so i was playing a defense map and i got in a game with 3 d-bags.. they were really annoying before the wave started.. so i left and joined back in the map. (it said 2 squads were playing) so i kept joining and each time i did they started to mock me and some other bullS#&$.. anyway i finnaly just stayed in the game.. and then 1 of the pricks kept pegging me with acrid toxin stuff and it lagged the S#&$ out of my comp..

im saying this because even tho there might not be a fix.. this has got to stop.. i did not mind too much but really that S#&$ is old and it happens more than it should..  now to the point of multiple d-bags in a single game and that + vote kick.. i can actually see some major trolling! i dont advise this at all.. never give d bag trolls power!

Have you thought about only playing with Clanmates?

I mean, I almost never play with Dbags like you describe, maybe 4 or 5 times in the 500+ hours i've played, but if its a problem for you, Join a good clan. If you arent already in one, Mine has plenty of room and we do NOT tolerate players like that.

it was not a one time thing however a good example of this is just looking at some forums that are controversial.. that stuff gets out of hand really quickly and its just a few people going ape-S#&$ crazy over something that may seem important but its just so insignificant. its not always in the actual game.. and those same people that are in forums are the same in game.. angry troll d-bags..

Screw you! lol joking! Yer with any game or even anything really there are going to be idiots. Id say the best way with the game as it is right now is ether get some friends into it or ask if anyone fancy playing on the ingame chat or the fourms. Think vote to kick could have good intentions but could do some harm to the game. But i know what you mean!

So you're judging the whole community on one game and 3 trolls ?  Either you're a troll yourself or you're in need of a clan. This community is one of the best I've seen, but u can't expect everybody to wanna play the way you want it. 

Edited by FunkDoctaSpock

Whilst it is unfortunate that you ran into some mean people, your one negative experience does not reflect the whole community, I've joined plenty of random games where I met really cool people, some of them are in my clan now. ^_^

I've probably played with a couple of people like this, easy solution is to report them.

Like I've said before it's up to the player to ensure the trolls are found and killed before it gets out of hand.

In any case your title is misleading and gives the impression you find all of us terrible, which is simply not the case. I am awesome.

Whilst it is unfortunate that you ran into some mean people, your one negative experience does not reflect the whole community, I've joined plenty of random games where I met really cool people, some of them are in my clan now. ^_^

Thats our main Recruitment method. We just jump into games with Randoms, and the ones that show the kind of sportsmanship we Valkyrne look for in a player, we try to recruit them. Also, i tend to hang around in Region chat a lot, so when a total noob asks a stupid question because he just doesnt know the game yet, I always answer as well as possible, and Whisper him to let him know that if he has any more, My whole clan would welcome the chance to help someone new. We love that.

I am good guy, and I know why ppl pick on the weak, because they are weak mentally in heart.  Usually ppl want to fill something in their heart and throw random stuff into the empty hole.  Unless they find sin fill up the hole then there is an issue with that one.

Thats our main Recruitment method. We just jump into games with Randoms, and the ones that show the kind of sportsmanship we Valkyrne look for in a player, we try to recruit them. Also, i tend to hang around in Region chat a lot, so when a total noob asks a stupid question because he just doesnt know the game yet, I always answer as well as possible, and Whisper him to let him know that if he has any more, My whole clan would welcome the chance to help someone new. We love that.

Cheap trick for recruiting :) But we all use it.

And for OP: dont worry, play your game and dont let trolls stress you. One bad experience doesnt describe whole WF community.

eh seems like no one mentioned it but, if someone trolls you by sticking gas bombs on you with torid, just run at the shooter and poison him with the gas.

as stupid as that sounds, the torid owners are damaged by their own gas bombs, and it bypass the shield pool like toxins.

when you experience troll team leave and try to look for some different missions for a while. the squad number are bit weird and it seem to also display teams that's full but currently running as well.

Edited by Byfe

Nah, I also had better times with teammates. I often play alone or with my friends because in some game modes there are lot's of that "d-bags". In defense missions there is often a guy that leaves the group and goes in a lone corner to kill the enemies (i.e. Xini when you turn right after entering the area). The big problem: the rest of the group doesn't get the shared XP because he is too far away and following him means to leave the defense spot uncovered.

In normal missions the distance between the fastest and the slowest player becomes geater and greater because there is sometimes one who rushes through the map while others explore the map (I think in the last Livestream a kind of adequate matchmaking was mentioned).

And the last thing: the amount of players who mark mods is too little. When I see my team doesn't do this I also don't spot mods for them. Simple as that.

Not everyone is that bad though but the bad experiences accumulate...

LoL players weird me out how competitive they are. I have a friend who will beat the S#&$ out of his couch if his side does anything other than completely dominate their enemies.

maybe the couch had it coming...

So you're judging the whole community on one game and 3 trolls ?  Either you're a troll yourself or you're in need of a clan. This community is one of the best I've seen, but u can't expect everybody to wanna play the way you want it. 

Sir FunkDoctaSpock is right

Do not despise us all, we have few whelps among us but still we are good fellows