The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Wedding

(XBOX)Megami Uoza

Hello all devs from DE, 

I enjoy your game very much have been playing it since 2015. I'm getting married within warframe is their a semi formal official way to share it with the community? I saw a previous wedding of one of your Devs with Oberon and I thought it was so cute. If you need details I'll respond soon as possible. As me and my boyfriend have been together for six years and want it to be a joyous occasion for him as well as including our clan Knights Of Ronin. Please and thank you. 

Forsakenange117 Xbox One~

I never played it myself, but I was told that games like Fable, and a few MMORPGs include a wedding system... (not counting skyrim, that system is boring)

Why am I imagining having like 100 players meet up at a temple in-game and watch 2 players getting married?

Spoiler

If there was a wedding system like that in WF, I seriously would go to every single wedding I hear about.

Edited by o0Despair0o

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

I never played it myself, but I was told that games like Fable, and a few MMORPGs include a wedding system... (not counting skyrim, that system is boring)

Why am I imagining having like 100 players meet up at a temple in-game and watch 2 players getting married?

Reveal hidden contents

If there was a wedding system like that in WF, I seriously would go to every single wedding I hear about.

Yup...FFXIV has a pretty involved one actually.