Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the best Warframe to use for each focus school

(PSN)whyaskdouknow

3 minutes ago, (PS4)whyaskdouknow said:

I ment a Warframe for each different school

Given that a focus re-work is due this week, why does it matter?

Why do you want a warframe for each school? The lens you use has no affect what-so-ever on what school you use. You can just stick lenses on whatever stuff you want.

Solely for leveling, anything and everything is fine for sticking lenses on.

Just now, krc473 said:

Given that a focus re-work is due this week, why does it matter?

Why do you want a warframe for each school? The lens you use has no affect what-so-ever on what school you use. You can just stick lenses on whatever stuff you want.

Solely for leveling, anything and everything is fine for sticking lenses on.

So you can switch primary schools when u use that particular Warframe 

Madurai - any, it benefits weapons most

Zenurik - any casting or energy hungry

Unairu - armored ones, Inaros, Nidus, Valkyr

Vazarin - Trinity, it increases affinity sharing range and blessing works with that range

Naramon - any, with melee focused most - Valkyr, Wukong, Excal

Of course it will change this week.

Edited by RobWasHere

1 hour ago, phoenix1992 said:

Load out is not only a frame, but the combination of Warframe, 3 weapons and companions.

So the better question is "what kind of loadout will fit with what School.  But if you ask that based on the information given so far - lul. 

That would be a good idea also what are ur thoughts about load outs for the 5 different focus 

34 minutes ago, RobWasHere said:

Madurai - any, it benefits weapons most

Zenurik - any casting or energy hungry

Unairu - armored ones, Inaros, Nidus, Valkyr

Vazarin - Trinity, it increases affinity sharing range and blessing works with that range

Naramon - any, with melee focused most - Valkyr, Wukong, Excal

Of course it will change this week.

Thanks and unfortunately ir won't change for me this week

1 hour ago, (PS4)whyaskdouknow said:

That would be a good idea also what are ur thoughts about load outs for the 5 different focus 

If those : 
https://imgur.com/a/9XnC5#bGHiDth

Are going to be the final (doubt) : 

Zenurik : Anything that does not rely on Rage. So guys like Nidus and Inaros are out of the picture.
Vazarin : Trinity and any *operator* loadout, if those things show up at all.
Unairu : Any loadout that does not rely on Invisibility or Vigor(primed) for surviving.  The base 25% damage reflect sounds weak, as long as you forget how hideous enemy units scale post level 50. We have yet to to know if this works before or after other forms of damage mitigation. For example Bless gives 75% damage intake reduction - if the reflect is applied after the reduction, it will be weak.  I can see Oberons rolling that, and being part of Quick thinking builds.
Naramon : While I Am sure that people jump on the Excalibro hype train, those people are kinda shortsighted. Yes, exalted weapons will benefit from that. But long ranged weapons will benefit even more, weapons with special effects as well. So it comes down to how much do you rely on your melee weapon to do the main damage output.
Zenurik : Here comes the fun part. We don't know if the passive will effect Warframe skills, but ignoring the "will it, won't it", as long as it effects your weapons, you can see some rather extreme shenanigans shotguns and other weapons that value quantity of damage types over quality.  Less for the crit builds (even though they would also get 25% damage increase). I am waiting to see more information for that in order to evaluate it, but on first sight - any build that uses combination of Abilities + weapon(s) may prefer to roll that over Zenurik. 

I know I am dodging your direct question about loadouts, but outside of "well Zenurik will stick to carrier/helios, Naramon and Marudai should pick Kavats", the information and the possible implementation is too iffy.