Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ps4 conclave is dead

(PSN)Xx-Ribbium-xX

right now on ps4 it is impossible to get a single match of conclave without host migration obliterating the lobby. the reason for this is hydroid panthera glitch making it impossible to remain alive for more than 5 seconds resulting in people copying the glitch just to get a kill in the lobby which spreads the disease even further and ruining the new player experience.

usually overpowered weapons like the daikyu and snipers etc have a counter forcing those players to use weapons that actually require an ounce of effort. but this is different, we as a community (ps4) have been posting about this glitch for over a month  and have yet to see a fix for ourselves. it is purely unacceptable the length of time we are expected to wait for a fix. 

the glitch has caused irreversible damage to conclave and is probably too late to fix at this point as the loyal conclave following as dwindled down to single figures and god knows if those players will ever return as this was the last straw of incompetence they were willing to take from the mode.

i have no clue who the conclave devs are nor do i care but if you are reading this you need to do something and quick, if there was any excuse for an emergency hot fix now is the time. 

(video below is the average conclave game, player count included)

Yep. If the server doesn't automatically crap all over itself within 10 seconds of the game, it's gonna be filled with the two douchebags who curb-stomp you with that stupid blade-and-whip stance. And of course, when you complain about this overpoweredness, the same people tell you to "git gud" and "go with the flow." Exactly why I don't use Conclave anymore.

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Yep. If the server doesn't automatically crap all over itself within 10 seconds of the game, it's gonna be filled with the two douchebags who curb-stomp you with that stupid blade-and-whip stance. And of course, when you complain about this overpoweredness, the same people tell you to "git gud" and "go with the flow." Exactly why I don't use Conclave anymore.

oh but pc players say nothing wrong with mios or ash nikana and we just need to "adjust". wasn't that then their little 2 shot snipers were nerfed and they were chimping out until it was undone.

2 minutes ago, Kyryo said:

Conclave is dead everywhere (i hope). 

A bad mode that should not even exist.

Conclave is not dead anywhere, and even here it's just that people are abusing a bug. I am tired of "Warframe is not a PvP game.......it's the kingdom of casuals......blah blah". Warframe is exactly what you want it to be, whether that is PvE or PvE + PvP. Not like it forces your hand to play PvP, right? Only then you would have the right to complain.

Just now, -N7-Leonhart said:

Conclave is not dead anywhere, and even here it's just that people are abusing a bug. I am tired of "Warframe is not a PvP game.......it's the kingdom of casuals......blah blah". Warframe is exactly what you want it to be, whether that is PvE or PvE + PvP. Not like it forces your hand to play PvP, right? Only then you would have the right to complain.

try getting a game on ps4, youre lucky if it lasts 2 minutes. because its dead. all because of lack of bug testing and balancing.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

its a shame because i have a small clan who loves playing conclave and it sucks watching them quit due to incompetent bug testers and devs (the conclave ones)

Consider TAE a properly working conclave,where you can't do all that parkoury(afaik) stuff but its still cool.

1 minute ago, Jackel7 said:

A few random questions: 1) why were the variant conclave modes removed Ex. Opticor FFA 2) what is TAE I'm unfamiliar with that.

variants were limited time conclave events which were never continued after quick steel because not even the conclave community enjoyed them.

Edited by (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX

Blame the consoles certification process.

1 hour ago, Killershot_br12 said:

Consider TAE a properly working conclave,where you can't do all that parkoury(afaik) stuff but its still cool.

TAE will flop as hard as Lawbreakers did. Over saturated market of team FPS shooters plus out of place card mechanics.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

it is purely unacceptable the length of time we are expected to wait for a fix. 

the glitch has caused irreversible damage to conclave and is probably too late to fix at this point as the loyal conclave following as dwindled down to single figures and god knows if those players will ever return as this was the last straw of incompetence they were willing to take from the mode.

i have no clue who the conclave devs are nor do i care but if you are reading this you need to do something and quick, if there was any excuse for an emergency hot fix now is the time. 

The console certification process delayed Update 21.7.1 for consoles, and because PoE's deadline was approaching, Update 21.7.1 had to be dropped altogether for consoles. This means that the fix won't arrive until the PoE patch, which should be within a week's time based on the news.

13 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

The console certification process delayed Update 21.7.1 for consoles, and because PoE's deadline was approaching, Update 21.7.1 had to be dropped altogether for consoles. This means that the fix won't arrive until the PoE patch, which should be within a week's time based on the news.

de has told console players that poe will be in november. and my community reported to bug in September, regardless of what the pve team is doing the conclave team should still be fixing bugs and problems within conclave and especially bugs that kill the mode and make it unplayable. the planes update is no excuse for poor bug testing and poor handling of something this serious

1 hour ago, -InV-igo95862 said:

TAE will flop as hard as Lawbreakers did. Over saturated market of team FPS shooters plus out of place card mechanics.

To be honest, I think so, too.

TAE looks like another generic 'heroes' shooter, similar to Overwatch and Paladins, and doesn't really offer anything exceptional.

Instead of creating a generic FPS game, DE should have either created a title based around the current iteration of Conclave or expanded Conclave to be a viable source of progression within Warframe.

There is a reason why Warframe's most upvoted post on the /r/gaming subreddit is a Conclave gif. Conclave's gameplay with parkour 2.0 is a revival of the fast-paced Korean TPS genre from the 2000's, which lost popularity as FPS games became more popular.

Edited by Heckzu

Within the next 5 days or so you might get the update for it as PoE will be out for PC.

5 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Oh boi, that is such helpful feedback right there and even has a statement with "(i hope)" in it as you're not even sure if your claim is true or not, good job.

4 hours ago, -InV-igo95862 said:

out of place card mechanics.

The whole thing lacks balance greatly, they fixed some stuff since i played months ago but i still hear it's horrid and people into powercreep are the ones who are playing it mostly.

6 hours ago, Kyryo said:

Conclave was never dead nor  is it anywhere near the point of being dead. Especially on PS4 People have different tastes and want something more then the PVE content of the game and Conclave is a aquired taste that you love when yo master it.

It never was dead especially Free for all

3 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

shame that conclave on ps4 is dead

6 hours ago, (PS4)Xx-Ribbium-xX said:

try getting a game on ps4, youre lucky if it lasts 2 minutes. because its dead. all because of lack of bug testing and balancing.

Not really I find Conclave match in seconds and that's just in Ahnililation and TDM, and CTF. Unless you're in a different region I've yet to see this problem

6 hours ago, Killershot_br12 said:

Conclave was destined to be dead.You should wait for TAE to be released.

I highly doubt that TAE will even make it especially with the hero shooter market being as bloated as ever not to sound off putting but they're really wasting their resources on this project if Lawbreakers couldn't do it then I highly doubt this will even come close either