Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honestly, we won't be getting PoE this week, right?

kswong98

Given the sheer need for late bug-crunching that Digital has been shown to have (not insultingly, just a fact), I feel as though Digital will exploit ALL 10 of those days in order to finish up the spit-and-polish of the matter. 

Personally, I set the date as follows barring any new intel.

Date of Plains of Eidolon Site-Piece going up + 10= Due Date.

Eh...they said they were planning on releasing it last Monday before they decided to change a few things around a little (including delaying the Grassflame Quest by a week after PoE launches)...so I'm thinking they were pretty much ready to go at that point, but decided to take a little more time just to polish a few more things on the front end before releasing.

So, to me, when they said it'll be this week, I tend believe it this time. If it turns out not to be the case due to some unforeseen uber bug, no biggie...it'll still be Soon™ either way. This update seems like one where our patience will pay off (then again they all are).

I kinda have to wonder what all they have to fix and put in game right now. During last week's streams we got to see how fast they were able to change things and fix bugs. We saw nearly everything there was to see from those streams, aside from nighttime stuff, so how much left is there for them to do before they're comfortable releasing the update...?