Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honestly, we won't be getting PoE this week, right?

kswong98

29 minutes ago, Atekron said:

here ^, but can't remember what was leaked

Well it still was an update/hotfix that also included temporary hidden content. But in case of PoE, we've been told there would be no updates until PoE rolls out except fixes for sudden game-breaking bugs if they happen to be (and they didn't).

Edited by Ksaero

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Steve mentioned on twitter it's gonna be 3-4 GB. Pre-download? What? Remind me of any Warframe update we could pre-download. All updates are released right when they are finished. Right now, nothing tells PoE won't be released this week. And most likely we would've been already told if it was going to be delayed.

There was once, you know?

18 minutes ago, kswong98 said:

There was once, you know?

Depends what you mean by it.

Let's take the latest Overwatch update as an example. The launcher made a background download about a week ago. Nothing in the game was changed. Yesterday the update went live, I just launched the game without downloading anything and started playing. What happened previous week was a pre-download. The whole update was ready to go live by that moment, but it didn't because it was set to a specific date and also so that everyone can start playing at the same time.

Warframe update. DE released a hotfix update that affected the game immediately. Along with the hotfix content, a part of future update was downloaded to prevent some problems that could happen if we had to download the whole update at once. The other part was downloaded when the update went live, right when it was finished. Can it be called a real pre-download? I don't think so.

In case of PoE, it seems DE has no problems with releasing the whole update at once. We were promised it'll come this week before weekend. Nothing was said about more delays. PoE content is being daily teased in Twitter. No reason to worry.

49 minutes ago, VocalMagic said:

"You expected an Update,  BUT IT WAS I, DIO!"

honestly, though, I'd prefer id DE didn't rush it, I don't want horrible horrible bugs

I think we get horrible horrible bugs anyways. And I guess they'll be easier to find and fix when there are so many testers.

4 hours ago, kswong98 said:

3rd day of the week, still no news on estimated download size, no pre-download no news.

They'll probably release it by next Monday, at most.

Other players: HAH YOU'RE EXPECTING POE?
Me: Sadly, yeah.

The update is going to be 3.4gb (Confirmed by Steve on Twitter).

Steve said it would be hard for it to be pre-downloaded but he said he would maybe look into it (Confirmed by Steve on Twitter).

There is 3 days left the week including today, it's going to be this week. They're still polishing things.

There won't be any updates on Saturday or Sunday, DE is closed on Weekends, so today, Thursday or Friday. 

If not those days, then next week only and someone must apologize for hyping a lie and leaving players hanging again...

Edited by Ricardo58

1 minute ago, Ricardo58 said:

There won't be any updates on Saturday or Sunday, DE is closed on Weekends, so today, Thursday or Friday. 

If not those days, then next week only and someone must apologize for hyping a lie and leaving players hanging again...

Depends, they are not always closed on the weekends if they are working hard on an update, it could release on the weekend, it can happen and has happened.

To the people whining about bugs: DE won't see the majority of bugs until it's released and under stress testing. Why do you think we're still beta? If you want less bugs, give the game a day to go through some hotfixing, or play it, report bugs, and help our fellow DE staff members get it polished and ready! 

2 minutes ago, FashionFrame said:

To the people whining about bugs: DE won't see the majority of bugs until it's released and under stress testing. Why do you think we're still beta? If you want less bugs, give the game a day to go through some hotfixing, or play it, report bugs, and help our fellow DE staff members get it polished and ready! 

Exactly! I really do like that we're technically the bug testers as well. But yeah in all seriousness DE are working really hard trying to make bug free.

5 hours ago, kswong98 said:

3rd day of the week, still no news on estimated download size, no pre-download no news.

Steve said later half of the week.

Jesus people. Stop whining.

5 hours ago, kswong98 said:

No, Steve confirmed it was 3-4gb I believe. It's also confirmed on their bloody website that it's this week

Edited by Arniox

5 hours ago, Sebastianx said:

Would be nice if they'd release on Friday at least, that way everyone can play, hell, any major release should happen on Friday, so busy people can enjoy more of it on weekends, or with friends.

I hope they don't but they probably will. I work on the weekends and my weeks are more free, so yeah

Lirik mentioned earlier this week that he was going to stream some Warframe this week, so considering that he’s usually off on Thursdays, I think it’s safe to say it’ll be out sometime Thursday or Friday morning at the latest.

6 hours ago, UmbraCorporation said:

It will release this week, even if it's not ready because DE has already told pretty much everyone else (Polygon, PC Gamer, etc.) that it is indeed coming out this week. And I'm pretty sure it's ready. 

This, They are committed if it's today or Friday it has to be this week or they will suffer a PR disaster.