Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Honestly, we won't be getting PoE this week, right?

kswong98

Steve mentioned on twitter it's gonna be 3-4 GB. Pre-download? What? Remind me of any Warframe update we could pre-download. All updates are released right when they are finished. Right now, nothing tells PoE won't be released this week. And most likely we would've been already told if it was going to be delayed.

I guess it would be tomorrow coz they used to drop new updates at Thursday. But they used to delay for half or 1 day everytime they dropping a big update also so it's really hard to tell. But I hope it's tomorrow.

Also please stop this "you can't delay if you didn't have a deadline to begin with" bullsh1t coz they stated clearly in their website PoE will be here this week. Get yourself a pair of fu@king glasses if you can't read clearly.

Edited by Marvelous_A

2 hours ago, kswong98 said:

3rd day of the week, still no news on estimated download size, no pre-download no news.

It's 3rd day of the week, there are at least 4 days left, 2 of them are common work-days but DE is known for working over weekends if need be.

Download size? Around 3.4GB.

https://twitter.com/DE_KickBot/status/916793223586222080

Preload? This isn't going to happen, it would achieve literally nothing.

Edited by JuicyButthurt

2 hours ago, Sebastianx said:

Would be nice if they'd release on Friday at least, that way everyone can play, hell, any major release should happen on Friday, so busy people can enjoy more of it on weekends, or with friends.

Good idea, this way there is no dev around to fix gamebreaking bugs.