The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we ever get a Orokin Reactor sink?

Hypernaut1

12 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

Remember what happened last time when we asked for a Resource Sink?

Dont give Scott ideas.

As I recall, Hypernaut is actually one of those players who thought the Hema was absolutely amazing and one of the best things to ever happen in Warframe, so, he'll agree with your post here unironically.

37 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

As I recall, Hypernaut is actually one of those players who thought the Hema was absolutely amazing and one of the best things to ever happen in Warframe, so, he'll agree with your post here unironically.

No, you're exaggerating. Just because i didnt have a panic attack and think it was the end of the world doesn't mean i thought it was the best thing to ever happen in WF. 

Im assuming you were one of the posters that vowed to never return to the game because of one weapon, yet here you are....see? we survived and the game didnt implode

Edited by Hypernaut1

7 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

No, you're exaggerating. Just because i didnt have a panic attack and think it was the end of the world doesn't mean i thought it was the best thing to ever happen in WF. 

Im assuming you were one of the posters that vowed to never return to the game because of one weapon, yet here you are....see? we survived and the game didnt implode

I mean...you did in fact start a thread about a month so back praising DE for doing it and asking them to do it again.