Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Units have too much CC

Pixelshady

1 hour ago, Carnage2K4 said:

EH... Sounds like a whole bunch of crying.

overcome.jpg

I'm gonna have to steal this.  I've been saying similar for the past year now.  

18 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Ok, I will do this in two parts.

First before I watch the video :
1. There are multiple ways to deal with CC spamming units in the game. Warframe abilities, mods, map awarness or... you know just using Melee block.
2. For all the salt I have seen considering the CC enemies (and special units), It has never effected me as much. I have all currently available frames, and majority of the arsenal - if I am to turn into roadkill, it is not CC that gets me. It is lack of preparation or acting reckless.

Second part : 
So. Much. Bloody. Salt.

"Enemies have mid range" - Well DUH. 
"Infested are nasty in close range and drop stuff" -  WELL DUH.
"Corpus are.." - Ok I am done here.

Oh poor MCGamerCZ, uses Animal Instinct, does not look up enemies and where they spawn. Cries about he does not want to use CC, but glances over weapon types and how they combat enemy units all together.  Fun is one thing, refusing to use the full extend of your abilities because "it ain't fun" is a BS claim.

Exactly!  I believe a lot of players underestimate just how useful enemy radar is for situational awareness.  Combined with all the different ways and methods for overcoming enemy spam/CC I just don't have issues with them.  

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

I'm gonna have to steal this.  I've been saying similar for the past year now.  

Exactly!  I believe a lot of players underestimate just how useful enemy radar is for situational awareness.  Combined with all the different ways and methods for overcoming enemy spam/CC I just don't have issues with them.  

Wait, there are players who don’t run with some form of map awareness tech?

butt wy

tho

Let me spit some truth at you:

In terms of sentinel and companion mods, Animal Instinct > Vacuum, and the gap is not small.

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Wait, there are players who don’t run with some form of map awareness tech?

butt wy

tho

Let me spit some truth at you:

In terms of sentinel and companion mods, Animal Instinct > Vacuum, and the gap is not small.

The guy in OP's clip...

Uses Animal instinct and still cries that enemy units gank him.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

There are people who cannot be helped. The game contains mods to give you enemy situational awareness, and also mods to enhance your bullet jump. 

No excuse.

Exactly my point.  No excuse unless you're new to the game.  If you have some form of experience with the game, then none of this really should be an issue. 

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Mad parkour while humming MC Hammer.

Not fun.

Seriously?

*was extremely sarcastic damn it*

It is not "fun" for some players to bake a personalized loadout for frames and situations (or god forbid to make a insta ready 2 click load outs). 
Ok, this may have been a little too harsh. Maybe some people just don't know about the option to premake your equipment while you are making laps around the liset.

From the title of this thread I thought it was about the Warframes themselves having too much cc like nova, frost, nidus, booben or any of the hard cc frames. And, in my mind, i was going to say I agree but how it makes it fun and I like my slova.

Then after watching the video (yes, the whole video), the only thing I can think of is: git gud

I didn't see him bullet jump once, hell, this is warframe, not some realistic WW2 shooter, the floor is LAVA! You only use the floor to bullet jump, silly, you don't walk on it.

*bullet jumps back to WF with my nova blowing up everything and shooting the rest in the face with my shotgun*

Enemy units having too much cc, pfft, I have too much cc.

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome and clench the thirst. *cough*
Wasn't he a Marine or something anyway?

The dude in that meme photo is Bear Grylls who served in the SAS back in the 90's.

I first heard of him when there was controversy over his reality TV show. No biggy as much of 'reality' TV is staged in some way anyway.