Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

17 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkFox81 said:

I still don't understand why Warframe updates can't be synced like most if not all other games with console. Seriously man this really really sucks. Console won't get to play this awesome content until like what, November? God DE hates us. :( 

Jeez, we need a thread for this. It isn't DE. It's Microsoft and Sony that require every update to be certed before coming to Consoles. This takes time, so DE sends the updates that PC got early as one big bundle, free of bugs, to them.

You aren't getting it at the same time, and you should be grateful that we're testing the bugs out for you.

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Not hyped at all...

...because I will have an entire week to contemplate while the update squeezes through the 1 mb/s channel

.... Are you serious? I would kill for 1 MB/s download speeds. That's.... what, an hour of downloading? Mine averages 0.5 MB/s.

Edited by PrVonTuckIII

7 minutes ago, LykanBlood said:

^this

if you want a syncronized release it would mean pc would have to wait for the console release to be ready and approved

most games that do regular synced updates between console and pc delay the pc one till the console one is approved

Not only the delays, but also.. I think it was 25k usd or so per update?

3 minutes ago, Drbananas said:

so you got a good old dail up internet connection with the nifty sound and all?

No, it is a S#&$ty wi-fi. And it does not emit the sounds of a pig being slaughtered

:sad:

Damn, I miss those sounds

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Jeez, we need a thread for this. It isn't DE. It's Microsoft and Sony that require every update to be certed before coming to Consoles. This takes time, so DE sends the updates that PC got early as one big bundle, free of bugs, to them.

You aren't getting it at the same time, and you should be grateful that we're testing the bugs out for you.

Word!

47 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Please, i need the new Mag Deluxe. My fashion depends on it! Go, go, go devs, I give you some of my energy!

cHUsero.gif

45 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'm going to use the applause as a way to raise my arms

http://i.imgur.com/cBZNJ18.gifHYPE DRIFTU?!

1415474288-hypetrain.gif

\o/ is today!

Nova Prime : Ready

Meow Meow Prime (Valkyr Prime) : Ready

Winxframe Bloom of winx club (Titania) : Ready

All Systems ok.............Check.........Wait................COMPLETE.

Time to Hunt Junko Enoshima (Teracyst) on Plains of Eidolon.

LETS GO.

Just now, ViktorDonovan said:

Lol I just got the link from the clan. Sorry not sure what a deploy thread is, same thing as a "Hey we are guna keep you updated minute to minute" Thread?

Replace "minute-to-minute" with "every two to three hours" and you're correct. They have more important things than to constantly update the thread.