Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

there's going to be instances aren't there (like relays) I assume with a limited amount of people on each one?

I hope they prepare fully for the full rush of people that will be trying to get into the POE.

It'd almost have to be. Otherwise that one instance is going to be so fracking crowded for the first days/weeks XD

1 minute ago, morningstar999 said:

there's going to be instances aren't there (like relays) I assume with a limited amount of people on each one?

I hope they prepare fully for the full rush of people that will be trying to get into the POE.

They upgraded their servers for it, but idk how the servers will handle it

2 minutes ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Physics: Once the hypetrain is in motion, the hypetrain stays in motion (until the update is played/delivered)

What else do you need to know?

This knowledge is going to be the key to getting full marks tomorrow.... 

10 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

No, a bit is a sub-unit of a byte. 8 bits = a byte.

This is why Developers take so long to do stuff....arguing about bits and bats...instead of just doing stuff (bit like the real world)

Edited by Retchid
god forbid - I spelt/typed something wrong

Just now, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Last I heard (which admittedly has been a while, as I haven't followed the news to much), the squad part only pertained to being on the plains itself and not the city part (Cetus or something like that). But idk.

Ohhhhh yeah tbh i don't know about this but maybe it'll be a hub indeed

Just now, D4ngeur said:

Ohhhhh yeah tbh i don't know about this but maybe it'll be a hub indeed

I remember them saying something akin to it being more of a hub back when they were first showing it off, but that said I haven't followed the PoE news like at all to keep myself from getting too hyped up (Learned my mistake with that with TWW) So idk, things may have changed.