Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe?

CaptainObviouss

2 minutes ago, ximic_ said:

Next is Zephyr. They are going for a MALE/MALE/FEMALE/FEMALE chain. Oberon and Hydroid. Next is Zephyr then Mirage. Then back to males with Limbo and Chroma. Then Mesa and Equinox.

Here's the trend for the past Prime chain. https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-and-prime-log/

Remember last year? Valkyr before Banshee? Dare I mention Nova? 

Excalibro>Frost>Mag>Ember>Rhino>Loki>Nyx>Nova>Volt>Ash>Trinity>Saryn>Vauban>Nekros>Valkyr>Banshee>Oberon>Hydroid>???

They have been back and forth about it being Zephyr as a underrated frame. And Zephyr HAS been around for a long time. Since Febuary 2014 compared to Mesa's end 2016 debut. 

It should only be right it goes to Zephyr but of course a mega thread could affect the decisions of DE. I personally have no problem with Mesa. I love playing her and have no regrets buying her out with platinum. But I think Zephyr has been in the shadow for too long.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)godlysparta said:

I believe with the release of the Plains, Zephyr would be much more profitable because she will become more popular because of the new giant map. Just think about it, she’s pretty OP there and very useful in general.

I second this, she wouldn't need to use the Archwing and also the controls for Zephyr in air is more favourable compared to the Archwing controls.

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2017 at 7:52 PM, ximic_ said:

Next is Zephyr. They are going for a MALE/MALE/FEMALE/FEMALE chain. Oberon and Hydroid. Next is Zephyr then Mirage. Then back to males with Limbo and Chroma. Then Mesa and Equinox.

Here's the trend for the past Prime chain. https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-and-prime-log/

Unlikely until after she gets a rework. 

Mirage on the other hand just had a small rework to one of her abilities announced on  Dev Stream 101. Mirage seems to be a far more likely choice and it wouldn't be the first time they do them out of order. (see nova prime before Trinity prime.)

Edited by Brorelia

Its could be Zephyr since she is next in line but the almost need for a rework first could push back their want to prime her yet

or Mirage due to her not needing a rework and also being next in line

or Mesa since she's next in line after that and Mesa prime at Christmas would get a ton of sales

Mirage imo. Or anything but zephyr 

she needs a rework before her prime. Not saying she’s bad but she’s outdated. DE always does a little tweak (sometimes major) to make us buy the PA to try out the new improved kit...at least the ppl that don’t have the base frame 

just saying ‘cos of the plains) ain’t a good enough reason. Poe =/= the whole game