Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops

LuinCeltchar

Assuming they actually work or will do in the future, can we please have it based on watch time for WF streams? Right now you have to catch streamers getting achievements, which feels random as hell (especially since the drops don't seem to actually be working for most people). I'm happy having a Warframe stream on when I'm not playing or in the background when I am if I'm getting the twitch drops every 30mins/hour/whatever, but at the moment we don't know if they're working or if you need to be actively watching a stream instead of playing the game, not to mention the hunt for streamers who have or haven't gotten achievements.

I've had 5 streams up since the update and I have yet to get a single thing. I'm fairly sure its broken. Especially since a couple of the streamers I'm watching are almost done with the Gara quest or have been running around in the plains, which is literally how you get 2 achievements by themselves.

Yeah , this whole stream thingy has been bugging me for a while. I've been on stream when quite shallow and dk got the survive one night achievement yet got nothing, had these streams lagging my own POE experience all night yet have nothing to show for it... I've seen numerous achevements being unlocked yet noting seems to have counted. At that point I just want to shut down that twitch stuff since it feels pointless.

Another problem is watching the streamer not getting his achievement, like I watched Brozime killing the Teralyst, but when he checked in his profile, it wasn"t displayed as unlocked., so wether it's the twitch drops or “By the Dawn’s Early Light” it's a big problem as well.

Edited by Feuershark

Just now, Feuershark said:

Another problem is watching the streamer not getting his achievement, like I watched Brozime killing the Teralyst, but when he checked in his profile, it wasn"t displayed as unlocked., so wether it's the twitch drops or “By the Dawn’s Early Light” it's a big problem as well.

i join Griddark with the achievement some how i only got it but not him.

i stopped watching several streams at once and just stick with one after i got absolutely nothing, the stream kept going for 2 hours in my background and i didnt even received the totem. I want to play the update and the streams spoiled my entire first impressions of the game, and i play in a laptop, on a wifi connection thats not that big. the update iteself lags everything enough and then having (or wanting?) to watch a stream in the background just lags my game even more. i havent gotten anything from tenshin and DE also never mentioned we were being limited to watch only one stream. so yeah, this sucks.

My friend and I were watching the same people on twitch at the same time. One stream at a time and moved onto different streams once others stopped. Basically streamed all day. My friend got tons of drops and I got absolutely nothing despite watching the exact same people at the same time. Are we both supposed to get a drop or is it only a chance that some people will get one?