Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops

LuinCeltchar

1 hour ago, (PS4)KamiMadara said:

can anybody confirm if this is working for PS4 Players ?

It is working on PS4 (for me at least).

Got Prime weps, syandana and loot from watching. only thing bugged for everyone at this point seems to be the sigil.

But dont worry... weps are redeemable until end of october and the loot from watcing is 98% crap. got about 40 rewards from watching multiple streams. only good thing i got was this hunhow whatever mask that i already had. Rest was firework and latron  bp xD so youre not really missing out on anything of substance

I hate this "watch the streamers to get stuff" idea. I don't want to watch someone else playing the game right on release... I want to be the one playing!

I had a stream running for 8 or 9 hours (maybe more) yesterday and all I got was a laggy pc and a ton of fireworks - the last thing this method of giveaway makes me feel like doing is celebrating with some fireworks.

It's not contributing to the release at all, which I'm really enjoying when I'm not trying to split my attention between what I'm doing and watching a stream. I can only imagine how people with just one screen feel.

Furthermore, the method of tracking which streamer has the achievement already to get the sigil is impossible. I will have to open every twitch partner stream and hope they were considerate enough to include their achievement status in the title. Some of them aren't streaming, the more time that passes, the more of them that will get it.. what happens when you run out of streamers lol.. it's not a fast process and feels very needle in the haystack to me.

Since there's no other way to get the stuff, you have no choice but to watch them. I only wanted the totem and the sigil :(

I hope this is the right place to get some action done.  I watch a number of partner streamers as part of my regular viewing so when POE came out it was nothing but regular activity to watch my usual broadcasters.  It's been like 2 days and I haven't seen anything in my inbox for the twitch drop loot.  Yes I have my twitch account linked (like months ago when it was first annouced in the news) and I've watched various streamers such as DanieltheDemon, Shul, and Smashley.  I've been patience about this but I think I would pipe in now because other warframe players are able to speak to all the look they are getting and I haven't seen even one.

Hope someone from DE reaches out to me and clarify what has gone wrong.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, (PS4)toffer188 said:

It is working on PS4 (for me at least).

Got Prime weps, syandana and loot from watching. only thing bugged for everyone at this point seems to be the sigil.

But dont worry... weps are redeemable until end of october and the loot from watcing is 98% crap. got about 40 rewards from watching multiple streams. only good thing i got was this hunhow whatever mask that i already had. Rest was firework and latron  bp xD so youre not really missing out on anything of substance

I've received several vectis primes from twitch drops so i beg to differ LMAO

I watched streamers almost 24/7 and got only the syandana. I gave up on watching them yesterday because apparently they fixed it but still nothing. I am aware that the sigil is broken but what about the totem and drops. I joined several weeks ago and love the game. It is better than any other free to play game I have seen/played but I am sad that after dedicating all this time to the event I only have the syandana to show for it.

Edit:

I only watched one streamer at a time and restarted my game multiple times only to check and get nothing. The only reason I know I got the syandana is because i checked my cosmetics and suddenly had the twitch one in my inventory. No message.

Edited by BigBadDetonation

The drops have been fine on my end, but finding a streamer that hasn't already gotten the achievement is hard enough but on top of that they have to be a "Warframe partner" which basically means if you missed the opening hours of the game launching you missed the streamers and its too late now.

I mainly cared about the wisp and cape, but the sigil thing is kinda annoying knowing it's barred behind these streamers.

What I did notice is if you tune into a stream then alt tab back into Warframe it won't count you watching. I left the stream going for 2 hours in the background and never got the wisp. But after having tuned in on my phone and played I got it right after the one hour mark.

Problem i have with this is that there is only x number of streamers and they can get the achievement only ONCE. And most likely got it in the first 24 hours.
I wasn't even at home - so i missed the opportunity completely and have no way to participate anymore.

Had a few streams running (partners) while at work:

• wisp
  • forma bp
  • starburst
  • grand finale
  • hunhow sentinel mask
  • latron BP
  • teralyst sigil

Edited by Ketec

It seems that it is tied to watch time not just achievements, because I've got way more drops than the number of streamers I've watched times the number of achievements they could've gotten.

Multiple streams do count, but you can't have them paused. Muted is fine, paused won't count.

As for drops, here's what I've gotten:

• 49 fireburst
  • 20 latron bp
  • 8 grand finale
  • 4 orokin cell
  • 3 glyph display
  • 3 hunhow sentinel mask
  • 2 forma bp
  • 2 nitain extract
  • 1 neurode
  • 1 vectis prime

(not including the wisp totem and 3 teralyst sigils I got since those are fixed and not part of the random loot)

On 10/15/2017 at 6:49 PM, (PS4)elleven-711 said:

I've received several vectis primes from twitch drops so i beg to differ LMAO

I call bs Screen shot or it didnt happen sorry but i dont believe you as 90% of ppl are saying they got fireworks, latrons, and a glyph display

Yeah i got the sigil, 2 fire works and the wisp. I havent gotten any bps or weapons or anything. Had the syandana immediately, i didnt even watch the dude i was watching. How am i gna play a game and watch someone else play a game at the same time? Thats stupid. This vectis prime ppl are saying they got, is that the actual weapon or just bps? Also the second i logged on last night(when i got all i got) there were warframe partners everywhere and it said "heres the warframe partners". Now i tried again today and i cant find any, so do i have to go somewhere special to find them? Do u really get bps and weps or is the totem srsly the best drop u get? Cuz otherwise, this aint worth it. Fireworks? Really? I totally wasted an hour for "A SINGLE" firecracker......

That does not mean give me more than one to compensate...

Edited by (PS4)SadkoVonMargolin
Added info

I've gotten mostly fireworks & Latron BP's myself which I am okay with. With a promotion like this, it should be expected that some item are going to be far more common than others. They wouldn't want everyone to be showered with the best possible drops from the loot table lol. I did get one of the better drops today though. Logged on & saw Frost Harka Skin sitting in my inbox. I did not have that skin & a quick checked shows that it runs for 165 platinum on the market. So I'm quite happy with that. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Frost_Harka_Skin

I watched iFlynn, TacticalPotato and Smashley one at a time over the course of the first 24 hours and received a total of 26 things. 25 Randos (2 latrons, a glyph display, a 3 grand finales and the rest fireworks.) 

I also am on XBONE and still got the rewards for watching PC streamers. I have watched a few other streamers as well as those prev mentioned but have not received anything else since day one. Is there a cap to the rewards you can receive? Like 25 because the other one I got was the Totem. And of course the Twitch Link Prime Weapons.

Currently streaming iFlynns Dawns early light attempt as I do not have that reward yet.

Edited by (XB1)Antron007

Well i watched 10 streams, my Warframe account is connected with twitch, but got 0 drops yet.

Watched ppl creating new chars and doing archievement runs even!

:(

EDIT SOLVED IT GUESS: Under top right warframe.com Account Management, there was "not connected to cloud" under the Twitch Sync connection - I reaplied the Twtich Link there and instantly got the promo Stuff, so the account was a bit broken i guess. Should work now.

Edited by nimrod

Managed to get all obtainable drops today ( I think?).

Just a few tips for those running multiple streams, remember you get drops for just watching but the easiest is still to aim for streamers who are just starting the game and are achievement hunting. So MR24s and Eidolon streamers are not as good if you want a chance to roll as many drops as you want. Turn all your stream chats off, and quality to 160p to save what little bandwidth and lag you can.

Good luck all!