Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.2

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Neralem said:

Zenruik still have an energyreg for your frame. You just have to recast every 30 seconds.

Thats useless... So will not have additional bonus? Like if I cast it more time regen was faster etc. now will be just same regen speed and I need to even recast it every 30 sec really thats just useless

Why DE never change Ember with ppl who like to be on top they turn on WOF for the entire mission and they killed 99% of enemies and mission lvl 5-10. Other players in squad have no fun at all how could some player be so solo in public if they lke to be on top and kill everything then go SOLO just dont ruin other players fun. Powerfull ember join in mission lvl 10 with high range and sure player kill everything. But they will not change that NO they will change that small energy rechange for no reason at all. If this will continue I think I will go away from this game. I am playing it for almost 3 years but now focus is trash, they change something that is not even annoying, but they don`t change other types which are totaly annoying.

1 minute ago, Bostyan said:

Thats useless... So will not have additional bonus? Like if I cast it more time regen was faster etc. now will be just same regen speed and I need to even recast it every 30 sec really thats just useless

Why DE never change Ember with ppl who like to be on top they turn on WOF for the entire mission and they killed 99% of enemies and mission lvl 5-10. Other players in squad have no fun at all how could some player be so solo in public if they lke to be on top and kill everything then go SOLO just dont ruin other players fun. Powerfull ember join in mission lvl 10 with high range and sure player kill everything. But they will not change that NO they will change that small energy rechange for no reason at all. If this will continue I think I will go away from this game. I am playing it for almost 3 years but now focus is trash, they change something that is not even annoying, but they don`t change other types which are totaly annoying.

I dont see the difficulty in recasting it. And on top you can benefit from the beginning of the mission and dont have to wait for it to being ready. And your teammembers also benefit from it. And you get 50% more energy from orbs...so in total its a little buff in imho.

I Play it since release where no focus existed and it worked just with energy siphon ;)

36 minutes ago, HugeNob said:

I personally dont think i will be even bothering opening any focus schools, even before the only thing i was using it was for energy regen that i could use frames like nova. Guess i wont be using nova anymore or other frames that need lots of energy

I agree changing energy regen was waste of time it was nothing wrong with old energy regen, I will farm focus now I lot less. I farm focus every day :D Now will be like every week or even longer....

With simple word they ruin focus they didn`t made it better only worse. Operator in battle is useless I need additional help from focus to my frame.

If was Energy Regen to much is Ember with Wold on Fire ok? Player start it "before mission even start" and thats all other players just look how he kill enemies and they have nofun! I use Ember in Surv so I have time to search the entire map for stars or even sculptures and most of the time I use Accelerant (If is set to >Public) but most players only use WOF always and every time!

If I see Ember or Banshee in my team in first rotation I quit. I never quit a mission when I join in thats why my quit ratio is 2% 12+K kills and 200 quit = quit ratio 2%. But it most be 1% when I started playing was a lot more bugs then now so I was forced to quit a mission :( my real quit number will be like 50 and not 200. but thats history and cant be change :)

When I start farming focus for one school I always finish it before I go on new one. Sure I never use all slots active, but I like to be completed :D Most of the time I use Energy Overflow, Systemic Override, Void Pulse Mastery and maybe some other... ( Yea I know I forgot to finish last one on top left :) )

2cdbz7k.jpg

Edited by Bostyan

1 minute ago, Bostyan said:

I agree changing energy regen was waste of time it was nothing wrong with old energy regen, I will farm focus now I lot less. I farm focus every day :D Now will be like every week or even longer....

With simple word they ruin focus they didn`t made it better only worse. Operator in battle is useless I need additional help from focus to my frame.

If was Energy Regen to much is Ember with Wold on Fire ok? Player start it "before mission even start" and thats all other players just look how he kill enemies and they have nofun! I use banshe in Surv so I have time to search the entire map for stars or even sculptures and most of the time I use Accelerant but most players only use WOF always and every time!

If I see Ember or Banshee in my team in first rotation I quit. I never quit a mission when I join in thats why my quit ratio is 2% 12+K kills and 200 quit = quit ratio 2%. But it most be 1% when I started playing was a lot more bugs then now so I was forced to quit a mission :( my real quit number will be like 50 and not 200. but thats history and cant be change :)

I only use Ember in extermination alerts to do it as fast as possible cause its not fun to me and i doubt its for anyone else. If i go for higher survivals of defense missions (thats what's fun fo me), ember wont make it to the top... a saryn, nidus or mag will bust her.

14 minutes ago, Neralem said:

I only use Ember in extermination alerts to do it as fast as possible cause its not fun to me and i doubt its for anyone else. If i go for higher survivals of defense missions (thats what's fun fo me), ember wont make it to the top... a saryn, nidus or mag will bust her.

Then go solo lIke I do :D Do you know how many missions I go solo when I need to finish mission fast a lot. Why better then ruining other players missions and fun! In public mode I always look ratio of kills of other players. In low lvl missions I leave enemies to other players in low MR or new players so they have fun,

It is solo option no need to go Public with ember/banshee and kill 99% of enemies just go solo .. is faster and less enemies.

I dont really care who is on top what I like is -. Fun. I was playing with team and we all killed almost the same number of enemies 600- 500 - 560 and 380 low lvl player it was defence thats how mission need to be played.

And not like that

1 kill 800

2 kill 200

3 kill 100

4 kill 50

Is this even team mission not for me more solo mission! Sure powerfull player can help so waves go faster but that doesnt mean that he need to kill everything..

Thanks for the hotfix!!

I have a suggestion, when you fail a bounty, and you are like 1k metters away, its kind of annoying, that you have to WALK that again, it should be a option in the menu just to leave, but not "abort mission", just, kind of teleport to the door, but only when you fail the mision, or win it... idk

There is a bug that happen when u def a armored storage after the timer runs out the storage didn't open, (i assume it's locked in time because before the final countdown a squad mate use the time stop ability[or calamity maybe check on that])

thanks for seeing this?

37 minutes ago, Rzubr said:

After I log into the game I clicked on random focus. I realized, that I choose my primary focus!

Why such unpleasant surprise?! WTF???

I don't want Naramon as primary!

That mean you are new player, because you can use any unlocked focus you like. Only when you start quest and finish it you need to set your first school reward for free. For other schools player need to unlock them first and when you unlock then you can use them.

Focus 2.0 refers to the release of the reworked Focus system which came with the Plains of Eidolon update. The Focus system originally debuted in the same update as The Second Dream quest, and revolved around unlocking a Tenno's true abilities, guided by the principles of the Five Great Tenno Schools.

For more info about Focus 2.0 - Dont look old Focus because it was replaced with 2.0!

The second way if u finish quest is:

ESC - Operator - Focus

Now select your favorite Focus, if you unlocked it sure.

If you search for different answer then will help you someone other, because I need t go now...

Les mise à jour apporter me donne de plus en plus  envie de vomir entre l'anti game, les bug, et les pouvoirs de focus à 99% dead, tout ça donne pas envie de jouer.

Heureusement que il y a les plaine et le reste pour caché la misère.

:sleep:

Edited by alanchat

8 minutes ago, Meretix said:

Nekem nem változott a játék a frissítés után nem adja be az Eidolont csak ugyan azokat a mappokat mit csináljak hogy be adja nekem???

Elsőre ez angol anyanyelvű fórum :D
A mentőöv: Codexben a Quest részen látod a kritériumot mi kell hozzá.
Namármost ha megvan akkor a Földön keresd.yMUDX6S.png

Edited by Regalation