The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it too late for teralyst sigil?

Matrillex

Question

I've been trying to figure out. I only have twitch for the Warframe exclusives and have no clue how it works and because of this I don't even realy know how to go about watching someone to get the Sigil for things of not knowing when or knowing how to know when. I was also wondering if there was a way to still get it or if it is too late.

20 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Rotite said:

I just checked the update, and noticed event.

Anyone know is there any streamer who hasn't done achievement yet?

its bugged. even if you watch a streamer get it you wont get the sigil... streamers will probably have their chieve reset once its fixed.

6 minutes ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

its bugged. even if you watch a streamer get it you wont get the sigil... streamers will probably have their chieve reset once its fixed.

yea. personally though i would rather it just get deposited in my inventory and it get reset for those who missed it.

The Teralyst sigil is currently completely bugged. Watch the Warframe news updates in-game or the Twitter account for updates on when it's working, and then just cruise on to Twitch - a ton of streamers have partner status and they'll all be getting their achievement status reset so people can tune in and get the sigil. And streamers will be advertising that they're going for the achievement.

35 minutes ago, Shirin_Mirjitsu said:

The Teralyst sigil is currently completely bugged. Watch the Warframe news updates in-game or the Twitter account for updates on when it's working, and then just cruise on to Twitch - a ton of streamers have partner status and they'll all be getting their achievement status reset so people can tune in and get the sigil. And streamers will be advertising that they're going for the achievement.

Why even bother, just give it to everyone who has linked their accounts, the percentage of people who've done that and haven't watched a single stream would be close to none.

Edited by JuicyButthurt