Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D20 Concept : Rubah. Kitsune Themed warframe (PRIME TIME FEATURED).

LascarCapable

Il y a 3 heures, Pifilix a dit :

I didnt mean khora style personal weapons, just what kinds of weapons suit her/him the best ? Quick and easy daggers or heavy scythes or heavy blades ?

Considering how her passive works and Rubah's second skill, the best weapon you could use with Rubah would be a high damage weapon like Tigris Prime, Lanka, or anything with very high single target damage. Curse as much ennemies as you can by using your skills and your movement, then use Mischief and shoot any cursed enemy while Mischief is being used to pull out a devastating blow. The damage would be transfered to all cursed enemies as well, allowing you to kill multiple enemies in a single blow.

Edited by D20

I really like your idea and its a frame that I am currently missing. But please don't give her high heels, for a high mobility frame i don't find this very fitting. Maybe give her tabi-shoes like Ash.

Hope this will be implemented as it sounds like a lot of fun to play.

What i wanted Kitsune frame, in in this concept. it's awesome, the charm ability, the appearance changing ability, a fire ability. aside from that the only other thing I think kitsune's had were possession powers.

Though I would like to have a bit more detail about the charm effect of the 4th, especially with the new Eidelon vampire warframe coming out.