Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Campaign: "Survive the Night" FIXED!

[DE]Rebecca

On 16/10/2017 at 10:54 AM, xRufus7x said:

Its good that it is fixed and all but I watched 3 streamers complete this 4 times. Can't we just call it good and distribute it to anyone that has linked accounts or have hit the 1 hour milestone?

Still waiting for mine (watched Brozime for 3 days on launch day).

I watched streamers get the achievement before the fix. I watched streamers get the achievement after the fix. But I still haven't gotten the sigil. I thought it was just taking awhile to process but nope, just bugged. I've given up at this point. To all those that got it, congrats. Sadly, I wasn't lucky enough to get it. It probably has much more technical aspects behind the reason why this happens to people but it really just feels like "luck". Some people get it, some people don't. I am really happy that PoE is finally out and that it is such a magnificent expansion, but I do think this Twitch campaign is just a little silly. It would have been much better received if it actually worked properly from the start, but with these resets it just seems like a waste of time. Nice try, DE. Better luck next time.

2) Twitch Drops: We are seeing partial success in this campaign, but not 100%. Something is up. We are troubleshooting the issues we can find to make sure we can deliver the Drops campaign as intended. Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you're missing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!
<snip>
1) The 'Survive the Night' Eidolon Achievement Drop Campaign is currently not functioning as tested. We are looking to fix it as well as get a plan ready to distribute the Sigil in the event we can't get it working. Don't worry!

<snip>

2) Web issues are mostly resolved but we've had to disable Twitch linking for the short term

DE told me not to worry, told me not to make a support ticket.

I have been watching multiple streamers since the hour of release, through today, and hadn't received anything more than the syandana.

I finally made a support ticket yesterday, and I get told today that they can't retroactively award the sigil.

It did tell me to relink my account, which I did, and I finally today received the totem, the soma and scindo.

But I get nothing for those hours of watching the streamers complete the same thing over and over, and it's not like I could have tried re-linking during that time since they disabled it!

Who the heck am I going to watch stream the achievement now?

This is disappointing. I feel stupid for bothering with the whole thing.

Same story. Watched the achievement twice now, just recently with DarSlayer313. No sigil. 

I have the Sayadana and the Wisp Totem and more fireworks than I can deal with, but this sigil is refusing to drop. 

I'll try again Friday when SkillUp will be trying for it again I guess. It should not be this hard. 

ok, so after doing some testing.....I have come to find out that one SHOULD NOT use the twitch PC CLIENT to watch the streamers....none of this promo stuff will work otherwise...so one is stuck watching ONLY from he browser (or mobile, though i never used that)....THAT is unacceptable to not let users know that ONLY the browser is the one that works....that being said i now have to find someone who is a Partner and has not done the achievement yet since its fixing. (I may have found one who is doing it This Friday around 9 AM pacific time)

Just Watched Tactical Potato do this literally not 10 minutes ago.......and even HE is still getting sick of this....he says he's had the achievement reset 4 times already and still nothing...and currently he still cant achieve the achievement.

I myself did the night run at the same time as him, though solo and got the achievement in game....this is something that should NEVER been set as a twitch stream thing considering how bugged beyond belief it is....this should have been maybe survive x amount of nights (not in a row of course because that would be foolish) in game so everyone could get it.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:43 AM, Caelward said:

You know, this achievement was really easy to complete, and avoiding it was detrimental to the gameplay loop itself. How many streamers do you actually think didn't complete this achievement again even after it was reset.

I watched a couple streamers fend off and endless succession of people looking for this sigil when it was broken. 'have you done the quest yet' 'No it's broken' 'well do the daylight thing' 'I just told you it's broken' 'I want my sigil' 'I TOLD you it's broken' 'fine then I'll watch someone else'.

Just hand it out to players with linked twitch accounts and be done with it.

very well said its pathetic really to the people who just watch hours or contribute to the streamers are getting a useless amounts of views subscribers just to get a broke &amp;#&#33; sigil not going to peoples inbox at all or there cosmetic drops at all and not to mention your guys new prominence wisp totem statue  is mest up to and bugged cant even place it on my ship have you guys even overlooked this at all im not even getting any cosmetic drops or the sigil at all i watched streamers over 18 hours i get nothing so what you guys adjust to is that i cant get it and to the any other players will have to suffer of just not getting the sigil like me and there cosmetic drops should be dropping in there inventory inbox with mine there is nothing but the sydanna and noggle statue in the inbox people are having trouble with the sigil and cosmetic drops and statue placement on ship as well and it needs a fix or you should gift everyone the troublesome you creators have give the twitch streamers viewers and console gamers and pc of there achievement  but the rest is all bugged up the the diaper with the new noggle statue i had to put in a support ticket to get it removed off my ship with my support ticket was told not to put on the ship im sure it wont since there was no news alert for the fix before the ticket until i put in the ticket  here is some proof of pictures of all my troubles i had as proof 1.proof of no rewards but noggle statue no cosmetics   2.noggle statue placement bug ged for console xbox one if you place it down you cant remove it its stuck in spot this is what it look like it before when i had it stuck on my ship  3. this is after the noggle statue was removed from ship i had to put in a ticket  as of date 10/19/2017 noggle statue placement is broke until there is a fix for placement and pick up be WARNED you place it on ship it will be stuck there this is for xbox one   

12 hours ago, XyleHarkyn said:

Same story. Watched the achievement twice now, just recently with DarSlayer313. No sigil. 

I have the Sayadana and the Wisp Totem and more fireworks than I can deal with, but this sigil is refusing to drop. 

I'll try again Friday when SkillUp will be trying for it again I guess. It should not be this hard. 

any idea what time he starts his stream?  will probably be my only chance to try and get this

1 minute ago, XyleHarkyn said:

His last stream started at 5am EST (He's in Australia) so one can assume maybe about the same time?

is that 5am EST  as in Australian time.    Australia is about 12-14 hours ahead of america depending on the time of year and state.  were currently GMT +10:30 in central Australia

sorry i have a job and a life i don't have time to waste and watch someone do something i can do my self and i watched with every one optimistic to receive rewards from the plains

i mean i play in a cafe and get payed (minion) wage o and i am in a back watered country that still cant clean a oil spill with out dipping in to the small mans pocket i mean i realy wanted the items but i dont have that time cause you all think o ooo~ we maid a bobo i think you all are looking for people to leave your game for a game that deliverers on it promise to i mean it is October and i was waiting for you to drop it  thinking that a~~ they dropped  the update but yea u DROPPED THE UPDATE on the ground and a new mood that need more time than god know what to do with and a boos that i cant make heads or tales on how to damage it , a map that is irreverent with the rest of the games mechanics (ark-wing can go under water but it cant do it in the plains >,> not cool )

but it was a big wast of my time so i wont be watching those scrubs i am disappointed that i was promised something and not get it but you want me to go through it again wtf time is money and i dont have the money for that i cant run crome twitch and warframe at the same time it will crash my pc also i have watched over 4 hours streaming of so thanks de for wasting my time  

dont get ,me wrong i love the game but you wasted my time by makeing me look and bags of bananas playing the game and doing something that i can do my self 

I think the handing out of sigils seems MASSIVELY delayed for some reason.

Perhaps they are going through "problem cases" like ours manually?

I had not watched a streamer get the achievement again since my last post, yet the sigil was waiting in my inbox last night.

Tactical Potato got his achievement reset and was attempting it again last night (but after I got mine) but for some reason his achievement didn't trigger at all that time. Something is still very buggy surrounding this achievement and the handing out of the sigil. That, or there is something else involved that people are not being informed of correctly. If he did something wrong that made him illegible to receive the achievement, it was not clear to anyone watching.

That said: He will be giving the achievement another shot, so if you are looking for someone to watch, watch Tactical Potato.

Edited by Othilan

I'm not even sure now how many times I've seen this obtained on a Stream, particularly after the "fix". Still don't have it, rapidly coming to accept that I won't be getting it at all - which is a shame, because it looked pretty darned good.

If only it weren't attached to watching streams...

So your going to make us watch it again without telling us again when a bunch of streamers are gonna be at tennocon or w/e instead of just giving it to everyone with a linked account as an apology? Thats just lazy and insidious. Your just trying to sweep a broken system under the rug and hope everyone forgets about it?
Some apology >.>