Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Ravenspear said:

Can confirm. Any time I switch to my cutter, my aiming reticle / cross hair vanishes on all weapons, including fishing spear. 

Happen to me too. every time switch to cutter, cross hair just vanish. thus really annoying.

Edited by Akahito_San

Why are the credit caches in the bounty rewards table so insanely low? It also doesn't make sense to have a 5k credit cache on T2 and T4 bounties...I feel like the work required for the bounties doesn't even begin to match that amount of credits, increments of 20k maybe, but certainly not a max of 5k.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)

I hope you plan on reimbursing the one that got consumed before, either giving them back or giving the equivalent in standing (or low quality gem/fish, to avoid hitting the cap).

7 hours ago, Papyster said:

still think the cores should be:

• Intact Sentient Core: 500 standing
  • Exceptional Sentient Core: 1000 Standing
  • Flawless Sentient Core: 5000 Standing

• Just like the original 6 Syndicates which use  (marks, medallions, emblems ect.)  

That's way too much since you get the Cores much easier and faster than you could get medallions.

Still, it should be like this:

• Intact Sentient Core: 250 Standing
  • Exceptional Sentient Core: 750 Standing
  • Flawless Sentient Core: 2000 Standing
  • Like 1

Ever since this hotfix, Brilliant Eidolon Shards I've earned have been spawning outside of the map at the entrance to the plains for me. The rest of my team is able to pick them up (Also at the entrance), but I get screwed out of them since they are out of bounds for me. This has happened 2 times now and I would like the brilliant eidolon shards I've earned, please.

So, in my inventory i now have 2 reusable bps forthe second tier bait, and i cannot even sell the duplicate one. That cost me 4k standing to buy, can i please have atleast 2k of that back at the cost of removing the duplicate bp from my inventory?Or could you solve this some other way? I'm certain you are keeping track of how many we have bought and of what type if nothing else, so you could just fix it by takign each purchased reusable bp above 1 and refunding it with apropriate currency. While placing the original one back into our inventories.

Or something. I just don't like wasting.

thanks you so much for all of your hard work DE!!! <3333 

Also, how sick wouldnt it be for future expansions of the game to feature similar open areas like eidolon on other planets? Imagine soaring over the deserts of mars, in the upper atmosphere of jupiter or diving into the oceans of uranus with archwing. I'd never miss a day of warframe ever again, something i already try not to. 

Vazarin Mending soul seems to be pretty buggy right now , or i misunderstood something :

"The next x revives are intantaneous" for me x is 2. 

I understand that i earn stacks when i switch to operator mod and my limit is 2. So , according to me , you can refresh stacks whenever you want.

In mission i got 2 revives instantaneous on my warframe so I could revive other instantaneously and other could do the same to me.

And then I tried to refresh it by passing in operator mod and the back in warframe mode and got nothing in warframe mod.

But got 2 revives on operator mod so i couldn't be revived instantaneously by other anymore but i could revive them instantaneously in operator mod.

Finally when my 2 stacks ran out, i tried to pass in operator mod and go back to warframe mod but this time I didn't got anything , no mending soul stacks on warframe , and not in operator.