Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Enemy radar and Loot radar should transfer to the operator when in operator mode

Xardis

I dunno. They're mods for the Warframe. They are enhancements only the Warframe would possess. I would sort of understand if maybe it stayed active from the Warframe's position while in Operator mode, but that's about it really.

13 minutes ago, Reiyd said:

I dunno. They're mods for the Warframe. They are enhancements only the Warframe would possess. I would sort of understand if maybe it stayed active from the Warframe's position while in Operator mode, but that's about it really.

Well, some warframe abilities scale with weapon mods, so it wouldn't be completely out of the picture.

I wouldn't mind if warframe mods in general transferred to operator, because why not? At least the likes of Vitality and Steel Fiber.

10 minutes ago, Genitive said:

Well, some warframe abilities scale with weapon mods, so it wouldn't be completely out of the picture.

I wouldn't mind if warframe mods in general transferred to operator, because why not? At least the likes of Vitality and Steel Fiber.

I can see where you're coming with that. Honestly, I would like to see the new operator cosmetics affect stats like that somehow. They are craftable, and require some rare stuff.

1 hour ago, Genitive said:

I would not want mods to transfer to operator. I want only those that have utility. Like radars. I would much prefer  if we could equip 6 arcanes that would include those radar effect, that would be more in line of the logic @Reiyd had put here. I dont disagree that its not logical to transfer those specific effect to Operator since those are mods for the frame. I would just like to have those 2 effect on Operator. Be it by transfering the effect from frame to Operator or give Operator option to equip arcanes with those effects.