The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let us queue for Eidolon Hunts

Dark-Sheer

Please let us match up for Eidolon Hunts.

First it is not useful to fight along side a MR1 that cant go into Operator.

Second it doesn't help if half the Squat does something else. 

Let us use the Matchmaking system to queue for the Eidolons.

With the following requirements:

Lvl 30 Warframe

Finished the War Within

I think that would not only help with peoples frustrations but also help your matchmaking system with all the people that jump from mission to mission to find an Eidolon Hunter group.

THX

I have yet to try my hand at killing an Eidolon mainly because I really don't want to hassle with LFG chat. 

That said I personally think it would be pretty great to be able to select an Eidolon hunt, much in a similar fashion to when you go select a Nightmare mission variant. If such an option simply didn't show up for people who didn't meed the very minimum requirement of at least being able to access their operator, I am strangely OK with that. 

Just now, Dark-Sheer said:

Recruit chat can be such a mess. Especially at times with many players online 

That's just excuse of players who are lazy to even type there. It was mess even before this update came out.

I don't agree with what you suggest. You have recruit chat to form team for Eidolon hunting, only mentally ill player will take MR1 to Eidolon hunt, especially when that player can't use operator mode. It slows down and most importantly, Eidolon hunt is not for new players, it's for those who play for a while so no newbie should try fight it unless they have some decent mods, frames and most importantly, weapons that pack a punch.

I see this can be problem since they don't even have needed frame, but... just because someone don't have required frame is not a problem. All you need is Trinity/Harrow/Chroma, depends on team but there's always one or two slots for any frame since all rest needs to do is use void beam and have good damage to destroy weak spots.

On 24.10.2017 at 5:07 PM, CoreXCZ said:

That's just excuse of players who are lazy to even type there.

Well duh, indeed. Admittedly I want to play this game and not hassle in some chat. Whats the excuse for not using perfectly fine matchmaker this game already has for almost everything else?

Due to my bad connection I cannot host and finding a party in recruiting chat is really time consuming and no fun at all. I've to message 2-10 ppl to get into a party and the spam when night time arrives is ridiculous.

Just add an eidolon hunt bounty, with the requiment to have quills rank1. And remove the need for a trinity to capture the teralyst, that way any combination of frames can defeat him. 

I think when you click "Plains of Eidolon", it should open a menu similar to when you're on a node with multiple missions.

The options would be :

- Free Roam (Do incursions, goof around, do whatever you feel like with randoms, basically what we have now)

- Eidolon Fighting (Option only appears five minutes before night comes and dissapears five minutes before it ends). Maybe put a sortie esque level requirement to join these (lvl 30 frames with lvl 30 gear).

- Fishing / Mining (Maybe requiring owning a fishing rod and / or a mining tool.

To acheve that , the game would need a system to establish what players are actually doing in their game. I guess it's not that hard to flag the fact group A is currently fighting an eidolon, group B has been fishing for the last 20 minutes and group C has one dude doing incursions, one guy fishing and one guy running for wisps.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra