Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akvasto

DarknightK

I NEED to be a Rhino with dual six-guns... I'll spend platinum on them as soon as they're in the store. :)

...maaayyyybe with a little more bass in the sound file for the shots though. Just saying. ;)

Edited by LordOda

I was searching for this topic, I saw it, I was like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Finally someone who was thinking the same as me. Hopefully they'll do it because I want to play call of Juarez on warframe.

LaToufe out.

I wouldn't mind a pair of smaller variations of the Vasto. Or perhaps snub-nosed?
,,,But I think a gun this big would look sloppy akimbo'd. Tacky. Just.. Tacky.

You only need one Vasto.
Because it's that bad &#!.

Edited by Rudest

AVasto

Much better.

Also, we need a Vastor. Revolver rifle.

lol'd at Avasto. we're pirates now? (well we do steal S#&$ from the other 3 factions...)

and, revolver rifle... :o

automatic revolving... spear gun? :D

lol'd at Avasto. we're pirates now? (well we do steal S#&$ from the other 3 factions...)

and, revolver rifle... :o

automatic revolving... spear gun? :D

Arrrrr clone, I'm here to steal your mods and plunder your cryopods. Yaarrrrrr

and hey, that'd work. Just something like a revolver rifle. I personally was thinking something like a faster shooting Latron with a charge mechanic. Like, you charge it up to fire off the remains of your magazine in rapid succession. But hey, I'm a sucker for revolvers.

Arrrrr clone, I'm here to steal your mods and plunder your cryopods. Yaarrrrrr

and hey, that'd work. Just something like a revolver rifle. I personally was thinking something like a faster shooting Latron with a charge mechanic. Like, you charge it up to fire off the remains of your magazine in rapid succession. But hey, I'm a sucker for revolvers.

To be honest, I thought the Sobek would be the TRADITIONAL double-barreled shotgun and would boast a short range but almost insta-kill potential, plus a charge attack that would let you fire both barrels at once.

Looks like I was wrong.

Back on the topic of revolvers: What if DE made quad-Vastos? So that you would actively juggle them (like revolver ocelot) as you were firing?

Probably not gonna happen but one can dream<3