Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.2

[DE]darryl1

wish there was a bullS#&$ filter for chat and an option to not get queued with a bunch of self serving carry spamming morons.

o i so read ur comment wrong.... were u agreeing with me? (???)

Edited by Zoike

Thx ^,^ but... "First Login->Select Uranus Event Mission->Found Squad->Loading->Crash->What The Hell?" XD

Edit:"Second Login->Select Uranus Event Mission->Found Squad->Loading->Crash->Second What The Hell?"... guys, this isn't cool ;..;

I am crashing just by clicking on a mission, doesnt even have to be Uranus event.

I've just loaded this Patch gone in a Mission->first Enemy dies=crash

I'm a Nvidia User and it keeps crashing....

BTW when Warframe exits it lingers in my RAM. The Taskmanager says its still open and I can't close it...so I can't start the Game. Steam won't allow me more then 1 Instance

Everyone should take this opportunity to take up smoking, that'll teach DE a lesson! (Or if you already do, take a break!)

^_-

i dont find this very funny... ur joke is telling everyone to essentially kill themselves/ruin their lives. i dont see the humor ( i do but id rather u not joke about tht. but hey im just some guy)

Heard the news and drove back in -- sorry for the mess guys, we've got a fix in the works and will deploy it as soon as it's ready! :(

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! now i feel kinda bad for making all yall come back to work......makes me even more thankful!

Edited by Zoike

I've just loaded this Patch gone in a Mission->first Enemy dies=crash

I'm a Nvidia User and it keeps crashing....

BTW when Warframe exits it lingers in my RAM. The Taskmanager says its still open and I can't close it...so I can't start the Game. Steam won't allow me more then 1 Instance

Verify the game cache through steam, that (should) fix the issue with it lingering. You will have to Re-download any files that fail though.

I'm not sure if the hotfix is causing this, but Warframe has crashed 5 times in the last 10 minutes (both while in-game and searching for lobbies). I don't think I've even had 5 crashes since I downloaded the game back in May.

I was lazy and didn't reload the page since I had opened it, thanks for working on a patch for the crashes.

Edited by Chimps

Heard the news and drove back in -- sorry for the mess guys, we've got a fix in the works and will deploy it as soon as it's ready! :(

Much appreciated that you're willing to do that and not just leave it unresolved for the night.