Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.2

[DE]darryl1

i dont find this very funny... ur joke is telling everyone to essentially kill themselves/ruin their lives. i dont see the humor ( i do but id rather u not joke about tht. but hey im just some guy)

I was just joking, in all fairness if my snarky forum post drove anyone to actually smoke when they did not smoke before I would feel terrible. 

I would probably also question the persons sanity, but I would feel terrible.

Heard the news and drove back in -- sorry for the mess guys, we've got a fix in the works and will deploy it as soon as it's ready! :(

swoah! that's awesome! Thanks so much. Yea everyone is crashing. I've crashed when trying to join a game as well from the contact list. and I've crashed in one of the alerts and also several times in the event missions with the ships. I heard some people say that its AOE attacks on large groups of enemies that trigger it, and one time I could've heard a Nyx's Chaos rite before the crash. Hope this helps. thanks for the efforts from DE staff.

crashing like crazy... I don't think I ever crashed before, now unless I play solo I pretty much crash all the time. been able to only session so far (did have a host migration). if I join an ongoing pug. join ongoing clan game, - usually crash before I actually get into the game.

start a pug or clan game with more than just me...crashes within about 30 seconds.

giving up for now after 12+ crashes. towards the end couldn't even submit crash report "connection failed"

I've just loaded this Patch gone in a Mission->first Enemy dies=crash

I'm a Nvidia User and it keeps crashing....

BTW when Warframe exits it lingers in my RAM. The Taskmanager says its still open and I can't close it...so I can't start the Game. Steam won't allow me more then 1 Instance

Go into your task manager, go to processes and hit end process, should fix your problem

I like the new login screen (dunno if this patch is responsible, but this is the newest), but I still cannot decide where to start typing in a given text.

I mean I mess up my email like cheesendbutter@highfive.com and I want to fix it by adding the "a" to "and", like cheeseAndbutter@highfive.com - I still can't do that properly, I have to delete all characters before that and rewrite nearly the whole stuff - risking another typo. I know it's seemingly a minor issue, but it could seriously help those of us having a hard time typing login data in the morning at 4am to check daily rewards, just before going to work... :)

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png