Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scindivus Dilemma

Dopey

Question

Hi guys, So you all know that the twitch prime thingy gives free scindo prime and soma prime, so i got these for me, which was nice.

however i am in a bit of an issue atm

currently I have 2 Scindo primes, one with a catalyst, and one without, I Would like to delete the one without the catalyst for the free weapon slot, but it seems I can't figure out which one is the potato'd scindo...

If you guys could offer a solution that doesn't involve forma or lens that would be great :)

Edit:They are both rank 30 

Edit2:Ok guys I Risked it and deleted a scindo prime! wanted to test out a theory that if you equip something it wont be deleted... and.....

it failed.. my catalysted scindo prime has been ereased.. :(

but to make myself feel better I potato'd my old scindo prime... just for fun :) 

Edited by Dopey

7 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Hi guys, So you all know that the twitch prime thingy gives free scindo prime and soma prime, so i got these for me, which was nice.

however i am in a bit of an issue atm

currently I have 2 Scindo primes, one with a catalyst, and one without, I Would like to delete the one without the catalyst for the free weapon slot, but it seems I can't figure out which one is the potato'd scindo...

If you guys could offer a solution that doesn't involve forma or lens that would be great :)

SAKDRCN.jpg

Your inventory will just tell you

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

SAKDRCN.jpg

Your inventory will just tell you

uhmm.. how excatly will it tell me? I think I forgot to mention theyre both Rank 30, Ill add that to the post.

( I accidently ranked it up without thinking ..)