Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For those who still complain...

Sasorika

Hello fellow Tenno.

Its the 27th october of 2017, 2 weeks after Warframes biggest Update until now. Plains of Eidolon.

And with this giant Update we were all hyped for, there were also bugs and glitches incoming. 

After this update was released we didnt had to wait long for the first hotfix. And even more followed.

But still people began or continue to complain. Complaining about bugs, unanswered tickets and more.

I know its frustration if you cant continue when you receiving a bug. But this is no reason to go overboard and shout like hell.

To quote @Skill-Up in his Warframe review 3 months ago : "Digital Extremes have some of the hardest working people in the business. Obviously!"

And I guess, thats how it is.

Actually the support is working even harder then before.

If I have to rate the numbers of tickets per day, I wouldnt come to point. So I would say they receive 3 times more ticket per day then normal.

For those of you who dont receive a ticket answer until now I have just one answer:
Have patience! Your ticket will be answered!

And for those who received an answer and think "Hah! Bot answer! Dafuq?!" I have this:
Actually there are so much tickets with almost the exact same content. It is hard, to give a personalyzed to everyone under this pressure. Again and again and again.

So please, stay calm.

But next to the support, there are multiple people who just complain and shout about bugs who still arent fixed.

Remember Lephantis now, dont you?

But please, like I mentioned before, HAVE PATIENCE!

The developers are working hard, every day. They are people like you and me. They work, they life, having a family, hobbies.  But they arent machines.

When I saw a hotfix on a saturday evening(european time) I´m like, "Wow, nice. But srsly, saturday?"

But there are also, but pretty rare, moments I remember where a hotfix has been uploaded on sundays.

And this is the moment I think: "Guys, siriously? Sunday? U dont have to do something like this..."

Okay, okay. Enough lines. But let me repeat this for the last time:

Have patience! There is nothing that will be skipped!

So give them the honor they already earn and let them continue there awesome project in peace.

Thank you Digital Extremes for these 4 1/2 years of joy you brought to the community!

I´m Sasorika and I see you next time ;)

Edited by Sasorika

Well, not that you're wrong or anything, but...

Whenever a thread pops up like this, I just think to myself 'oh god, people are going to tear this poor dude to shreds' and hope that it at least isn't too harsh.

Please, if you're not going to back down, at least be careful about how you respond to critique of the post.

Edited by mac10smg-ToaOfGreen

I don't have a problem with waiting for a hotfix,however I do have a problem with how Digital Extremes prioritize their content. For me personally,I still don't understand how can you put up an update with fashion frame crap,while overlooking a major gamebreaking bug. I really hate reaching stage 4 out of 5 in bounties 4&5 and suddenly getting the game jammed with the only possibilities either to extract or wait for one of the players to forcefully leave.

21 minutes ago, Forever_StorM said:

I don't have a problem with waiting for a hotfix,however I do have a problem with how Digital Extremes prioritize their content. For me personally,I still don't understand how can you put up an update with fashion frame crap,while overlooking a major gamebreaking bug. I really hate reaching stage 4 out of 5 in bounties 4&5 and suddenly getting the game jammed with the only possibilities either to extract or wait for one of the players to forcefully leave.

Because the people modeling those items and made those game ready could TOTALLY code as well and so were unable to fix a bug :|

Yeah... that's not how it works. People still have a function within a company and I see no reason as to why this release would hold up bug fixes. And I really doubt that the artists handling the porting of the tennogen models at DE somehow are also great at coding the game.

No dev team is perfect. This dev team is one of the best ones I've ever encountered, but they still have issues. 

It is up to both us and them to improve the game. If we don't give feedback or make our complaints heard, because the dev team is so awesome, how can we expect to grow the game?

Some of the best content that came out of this game has been partially due to the community voicing their thoughts, and the dev team listening.

Example: Old Bungie made a legendary saga of games, simply known as Halo. Halo 1-3 will forever live in legend, that was forged out of constructive criticism and feedback. The old Bungie devs were more critical of themselves than any player could ever be. Even when the game testers were saying this is the best game they've ever played, they still pushed to make it even better. That is because they knew they could never be content with what they made. Becoming comfortable with the state of production is a recipe for a bad game. 

The DE devs know this, the community knows this. DE is held to a higher standard, because they have already proven they can preform. I don't hold new Bungie (AKA: The Destiny Devs) to the same standard I hold DE to. This is because DE actually listens, they actually get stuff done, and they are all around more receptive to the community. These are all positives, but this is exactly why I am tougher on them. It makes a better game. We are all playing this because we think its fun. We want it to be more fun than it currently is. How do you make it more fun? You hold higher expectations to the developers, and you reward their hard work, while still offering ways or opinions to make it better.

1 hour ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Well, not that you're wrong or anything, but...

Whenever a thread pops up like this, I just think to myself 'oh god, people are going to tear this poor dude to shreds' and hope that it at least isn't too harsh.

Please, if you're not going to back down, at least be careful about how you respond to critique of the post.

What are you talking about, no one has crucified OP.