Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of Universal Vacuum Hinders Companion Diversity and Pet Updates

AperoBeltaTwo

6 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

And? Warframe isn't a democracy. Just because a lot of players want something doesn't mean it will happen.

And here's something I don't think people are taking into account. The Devs can't agree on what to do about it. They've been internally debating it for years. Some are fine with the idea, some are against it, and it sounds like some would be fine just taking it out of the game entirely. But there aren't enough of them that can agree with any one point of view to actually get something done about it, which is likely how the compromise of decoupling it from Carrier came about because people refused to even consider using something else.

No, but if enough players want a thing to happen and DE feels that it's in their best interest to appease them, then it will happen. It's just a matter of consistently making it known that the majority of the community wants the feature and this thread is just one arm of that. 

Are you trying to say that players should never voice their concerns or desires to DE because, ultimately, they'll just do whatever they want? I would certainly hope not because it would indicate that you don't appreciate the very real power that the community does hold to affect change. 

Edited by JuicyPop

1 minute ago, JuicyPop said:

No, but if enough players want a thing to happen and DE feels that it's in their best interest to appease them, then it will happen. It's just a matter of consistently making it known that the majority of the community wants the feature and this thread is just one arm of that. 

You must not be very familiar with DE then.

When DE does something, there is almost always a significant reason behind it that is almost always connected to their own dissatisfaction with the game. Vacuum change? They got sick of seeing everyone just use Carrier all the time. Parkour 2.0? Coptering was a bug and they decided it was time to fix it because they were sick of people using melee as movement and not for combat. Frame buffs? The frame is out of date because it was literally designed for a different game because of how much Warframe has changed.

Yes, they'll correct major mistakes that legitimately hurts the game. Yes, they will change or add things when there's a legitimate reason to do so. But just to appease players? Off the top of my head, I honestly can't think of a single instance of them doing something for the sake of appeasing players in the years I've been playing. Maybe they did in the early days before I got serious about the game, but not now. DE is far more likely to take a major risk that ends up alienating players than they are to do something for the sake of appeasing them.

2 minutes ago, Ceryk said:

You must not be very familiar with DE then.

When DE does something, there is almost always a significant reason behind it that is almost always connected to their own dissatisfaction with the game. Vacuum change? They got sick of seeing everyone just use Carrier all the time. Parkour 2.0? Coptering was a bug and they decided it was time to fix it because they were sick of people using melee as movement and not for combat. Frame buffs? The frame is out of date because it was literally designed for a different game because of how much Warframe has changed.

Yes, they'll correct major mistakes that legitimately hurts the game. Yes, they will change or add things when there's a legitimate reason to do so. But just to appease players? Off the top of my head, I honestly can't think of a single instance of them doing something for the sake of appeasing players in the years I've been playing. Maybe they did in the early days before I got serious about the game, but not now. DE is far more likely to take a major risk that ends up alienating players than they are to do something for the sake of appeasing them.

Is DE a company with investors and a bottom line? Yes? 

Okay, then I'm quite familiar with DE. 

39 minutes ago, JuicyPop said:

Is DE a company with investors and a bottom line? Yes? 

Okay, then I'm quite familiar with DE. 

Does DE have investors? Yes, so you are correct there at least.

But now let's look at where your statement totally falls apart.

DE made a game that the ENTIRE industry said could not survive and turned it into one of the most popular games in the world. DE has a content output that is unheard of in the industry and adds more to the Warframe in less time than other developers take to add less to their own games. Warframe shows consistent growth despite their high risk choices rather than decline and has survived longer and remained more consistently playable than many other popular games.

As for bottom lines? A company not meeting it's bottom line would not have started a second in house development team to work on a brand new IP.

Their investors have absolutely nothing to complain about and your argument fails to hold water because DE's track record gives them certain freedoms other developers don't enjoy. Like not needing to appease players for the sake of it.

Edited by Ceryk
Minor correction after fact checking to be safe

1 hour ago, Ceryk said:

But just to appease players? Off the top of my head, I honestly can't think of a single instance of them doing something for the sake of appeasing players in the years I've been playing. 

They changed Chroma's default helm because of complaints.

10 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Wow, a helmet. That's definitely a significant part of gameplay. Surely, this is the principle of DE in all things. 

In your  assessment, you're half right. DE does change things in the game because of player input, but NOT because of complaints. They change the things that directly affect the player experience from a mechanical standpoint. People take Excalibur's rework lightly because it came after a nerf, but given the time it took between announcement and fix for all the other frames, I suspect his rework was in the works even before the nerf. Think of any manner of things. The Simulor, Slammacor, Saryn, Limbo, Tonkor, Stravadar {which is still kind of terrible in my opinion}, Rhino, Frost, Ember (again), shotguns..... The list goes on. You could say there was discussion of these before the buffs or nerfs, but there's discussion of almost every frame and weapon of relevance all the time. The Rhino crowd started begging from Excalibur and didn't stop until they got it, but they got it a whole 3 frames later after Limbo, Ember and Frost. If it were about complaining, the sheer amount of whining and feedback we put on the subforum would have made him next. The Tonkor and Simulor lasted nearly a year before getting nerfed, despite dozens of 30+ page threads being made about them the entire time. And of course the Nekros and Oberon reworks that nobody or their dog asked for but we got anyway. It would be a lot more consistent than that if we could simply complain about an issue and it would get fixed. 

So what are people actually using vacuum for?

I rarely need resources

Rarely use orbs

Rarely need ammo

Don't depend on credit drops.

I think devs ignore pleas for UV because it's really not all that necessary...at all. They prefer to keep something like that as a choice a player makes. Despite what many of you claim, there are many players that make the choice to forgo using vacuum. They "discover" (like I did) that it's not all that necessary, and pets can provide many advantages. I think the devs value that sense of choice and discovery. Vacuum is indeed for "casuals", in a sense that once you realize not using vacuum changes nothing, your eyes are open to how optional it is.

Edited by Hypernaut1

6 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Eh, I suppose that might be considered appeasement if you take it at face value. The seahorse helmet was a MAJOR design mistake though while Vacuum is not.

Chroma is very specifically designed themed after Chromatic Dragons from D&D, not generic dragons. I mean he literally takes his name from the term Chromatic Dragon. Making him look like a seahorse instead of a dragon similar to what Chromatic Dragons actually look like was something that should have never gotten through design approval phase.

But as you yourself point out, vacuum is not necessary and part of their philosophy of wanting players to make conscious choices about their loadouts.

So at the end of the day, one of them is about correcting a mistake that should have never been allowed to happen in the first place while the other is an artificial player made issue that they choose to inflict on themselves rather than some mistake the devs made. DE has said numerous times that they are always willing to correct mistakes if they truly are mistakes, which doesn't really fall under the category of appeasement.

Edited by Ceryk

7 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

So what are people actually using vacuum for?

I rarely need resources

Rarely use orbs

Rarely need ammo

Don't depend on credit drops.

I think devs ignore pleas for UV because it's really not all that necessary...at all. They prefer to keep something like that as a choice a player makes. Despite what many of you claim, there are many players that make the choice to forgo using vacuum. They "discover" (like I did) that it's not all that necessary, and pets can provide many advantages. I think the devs value that sense of choice and discovery. Vacuum is indeed for "casuals", in a sense that once you realize not using vacuum changes nothing, your eyes are open to how optional it is.

It's not a matter of what you need or get.

If there's things on the ground, people will pick them up, regardless of if they need them. But actually stopping playing THE GAME to run around picking things up isn't fun for a vast amount of people. So they use Vacuum. They don't have to distract themselves from enjoying the game, and they still pick everything up. It's win-win, except for the fact they're locked to sentinels.

And honestly, when it comes to a companion, I would prefer one that makes my personal enjoyment greater. The dog doesn't help my personal enjoyment as much as not having to do what amounts to nothing but BUSYWORK.

44 minutes ago, DeltaPangaea said:

It's not a matter of what you need or get.

If there's things on the ground, people will pick them up, regardless of if they need them. But actually stopping playing THE GAME to run around picking things up isn't fun for a vast amount of people. So they use Vacuum. They don't have to distract themselves from enjoying the game, and they still pick everything up. It's win-win, except for the fact they're locked to sentinels.

And honestly, when it comes to a companion, I would prefer one that makes my personal enjoyment greater. The dog doesn't help my personal enjoyment as much as not having to do what amounts to nothing but BUSYWORK.

But you don't need to stop what you're doing to get drops... You get early ignore them, unless you're a new player or a casual.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:50 AM, Bobtm said:

And all of this is objectively false, and that's the problem.

You, along with most of the playerbase, are glued into the mindset that Vacuum should rightfully be automatic and there's no justification otherwise.

The reason DE themselves is against the idea of universal Vacuum is explicitly because it's not something they want as automatic.  Most looting games don't have an automatic/free Vacuum in them.  Usually any instance of a Vacuum-like effect is something players have to expend a slot of some type to obtain, be it an enchant slot, a gem slot, or (in Warframe) a companion slot.

Autolooting is generally viewed as poor design in a game because the developers of a given game want players to have to pay attention!

Most looting games also either make it so that there are only a few enemies you need to loot (typical MMOs) or are isometric action-RPGs where you have a button you can press to autopickup everything around you anyhow, and given that in those games there is often an actual cost to picking up stuff (because the game limits your inventory space) and a reason you wouldn't want to pick up everything (in those games oftentimes most items are trash with nuisance value, while in Warframe even trash resources and mods are useful because you have no inventory space restrictions).

The factors which make universal vacuum desirable in Warframe simply do not apply to those games. You aren't as mobile as you are in Warframe. You generally can clear an area before proceeding onwards, taking your time to loot. Note that even so, you generally autopickup minor stuff. Borderlands has you autopickup quest items/ammunition/health/money when you start sprinting. The equivalent in Warframe would be basically a vacuum-equivalent aura that picks up everything but mods. And Borderlands is significantly slower-paced than Warframe is with loot being relatively much less worthwhile, the main source of 'good' loot being singular boss enemies and weapons chests, which you need to manually seek out and interact with anyhow.

Universal vacuum wouldn't be something that people were demanding if like, 99% of resources came from containers, there were only a handful of containers per map, you didn't need to collect that many, and breaking one of them put you right next to them to collect. But most of the things you want to get for building foundry items are going to be dropped in the middle of a chaotic melee, you need to collect a lot of pickups to build something (for example, Zephyr requires 600 oxium, which is about 60 pickups), and you're much more mobile than you are in Borderlands, and level architecture is generally much more chaotic besides, in part due to that mobility.

I mean yes, universal vacuum is technically not 'necessary' but neither are primary weapons. Therefore, we should be required to put a mod on our Warframes to unlock our primary weapons slot? Until then we can only use secondaries and melee weapons? That's the sort of "choice" anti-vacuum people are demanding.

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

But you don't need to stop what you're doing to get drops... You get early ignore them, unless you're a new player or a casual.

I'm sorry, are you actually aware of the psychological imperative that people have to picking things up in video games? 'Just ignore them' isn't a valid answer.

Psychological imperatives aside, that's honestly stupid since there's no inventory limits or anything.

People keep saying that using vacuum is 'lazy'. No, using Vacuum is efficient. Not using vacuum and then not picking things up because they're so far awaaaaaay? That'd be lazy.

26 minutes ago, DeltaPangaea said:

I'm sorry, are you actually aware of the psychological imperative that people have to picking things up in video games? 'Just ignore them' isn't a valid answer.

Psychological imperatives aside, that's honestly stupid since there's no inventory limits or anything.

People keep saying that using vacuum is 'lazy'. No, using Vacuum is efficient. Not using vacuum and then not picking things up because they're so far awaaaaaay? That'd be lazy.

Ok, that's a dumb argument. So you're saying that vacuum is necessary "just cause"? No. It's not necessary. If someone feels that they NEED to hoard resources, then they make the choice to use vacuum. That's like saying a resources booster is necessary. It's not. It's simply a choice if you want excessive drops that become unimportant after a while. 

Another dumb argument is saying that mobility works AGAINST the idea of picking up loot. Warframes high mobility is exactly the reason why it's not that big of a deal to pick up loot. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the devs intend for people to be jumping about the field of play collecting things. If WFs were clunky and slow, then picking up loot would be a huge problem, but its not.

Edited by Hypernaut1

23 hours ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

smeeta is extremely unreliable. Charm is all there is about smeeta and it never works when you need it. Currently it's just not worth the vacuum. The only animal companion that is actually worth losing vacuum is Huras. For smeeta unfortunately kuva missions are the only use in the game. The crit buff sounds nice on paper, and feels like a decent present in a mission, but you can't make a build around it. It has no reliable synergies and it's random asf. Instant reload buf... should just go.

With UV smeeta could be this nice bonus for the mission, but without UV it's just a gun with a bent barrel that shoots half the time in random directions. 

Charm is worth it though, I have it on very often, the buffs are very noticeable and once you realize what one is what, you can work it out to get double kuva or void shards often enough. On the other hand for me, vacuum saves you 3 seconds of running around picking things up, just not a big deal for me, I never had a carrier when that was the only way to have it and I don't use sentinels often now. Most rooms are tiny coridors so easy to loot.

About the AI, it, like many many things since the patch seems to have gotten way worse. I've never had to run 60+ meters to rez my pet before, and I had never seen them stuck at a door like I do all the time now. Interestingly the corpus little yellow dog bots have the same problem.

13 minutes ago, OrochiFuror said:

Charm is worth it though, I have it on very often, the buffs are very noticeable and once you realize what one is what, you can work it out to get double kuva or void shards often enough. On the other hand for me, vacuum saves you 3 seconds of running around picking things up, just not a big deal for me, I never had a carrier when that was the only way to have it and I don't use sentinels often now. Most rooms are tiny coridors so easy to loot.

About the AI, it, like many many things since the patch seems to have gotten way worse. I've never had to run 60+ meters to rez my pet before, and I had never seen them stuck at a door like I do all the time now. Interestingly the corpus little yellow dog bots have the same problem.

PET a.i aggression can be very questionable, but my Huras has been kicking butt lately. They seem a bit more offensive after the update. unfortunately that also means that they tend to run into packs of enemies at times and get themselves killed.

9 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Ok, that's a dumb argument. So you're saying that vacuum is necessary "just cause"? No. It's not necessary. If someone geeks that they NEED to hoarde resources, then they make the choice to use vacuum. That's like saying a resources booster is necessary. It's not it's simply a choice if you want excessive drops that become unimportant after a while. 

Another dumb argument is saying that mobility works AGAINST the idea of picking up loot. Warframes high mobility is exactly the reason why it's not that big of a deal to pick up loot. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the devs intend for people to be jumping about the field of play collecting things.

No, mobility absolutely works against the idea of picking up loot. In a game where you deliberately pick up loot like STALKER, where everything you do is deliberate, combat is generally slow outside of a handful of very brutal close encounters, and loot is either found on a handful of bodies or in rare, predictable, fixed locations (stashes, artifacts). Instead, you're spending most of the game killing people in an extremely wide area, which means that your loot is also scattered across a very wide area instead of in a tiny circle (or literally right next to its origin). Same with Borderlands. Combat is generally slow, you generally take fights in relatively small locations where going around and examining the loot manually takes no time, and most loot drops are worthless outside of fixed chest/boss drops.

Alternatively, take a look at fast-paced games like Doom 2016. Literally all of the loot which has long-term progression consequences (weapon mods, upgrade chips, argent energy, weapons) are preplaced, and extremely rare, handed out to you in predictable circumstances, where you are not in combat because weapons and rewards are granted before fights or after them. That seems to be a trend, isn't it? Games which don't give you an easy autopickup option have rare and/or preplaced, fixed loot, and often have good reasons as to why you might not want to pick up loot (e.g. most loot is trash, your inventory space is limited, and the good loot is found on ones and twos). And even action RPGs generally autopickup everything but weapons and items that take up limited inventory space, sometimes giving you a key to autopickup everything.

Warframe's mobility works against the idea of picking up loot because it means that loot necessary to progress the game is scattered everywhere, and you need a lot of relatively common pickups to progress. Stopping and picking stuff off the ground quite explicitly slows your game down. This can be used to the game's benefit (e.g. in Doom, where exploring for secrets or going and getting upgrades gave you breathers between frantic demon-murdering, or Wolfenstein, which does the same except the breathers are between Nazi-murder sessions) or it can be used to the game's detriment, like in Warframe, where you're expected to stop in the middle of endless respawning oncoming hordes to look at the stuff laying on the ground and pick it up, unless you use vacuum.

What purpose does slowing down the game to pick things up, things which are necessary for your long-term progression, create? How does this benefit the game when the game is seeking to retain new players, who will be forced to either go use vacuum or slow down their progression, either by interrupting the flow of the game by running around picking crap off the floor or by not getting as many resources and mods and other things as expected during a session?

21 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Don't think I ever said I enjoyed other people not having vacuum. I'm pointing out that it's unnecessary and people complaining about not being able to have more variety is entirely their own fault for refuse to step outside their own comfort zone and realizing it is an unnecessary mod. How many years have these threads been popping up for? There's a reason the Devs haven't caved in all these years. And instead of being happy they even compromised and made it equipable on all sentinels rather than just Carrier, people just complain about a problem entirely of their own making.

Your unceasing presumption says otherwise.

20 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

If a great percentage of people consider it a problem, then guess what? It's a problem.

Like, what benefit is there in arguing against it? Does it hurt you in some way, or offend your sensibilities? Would having vacuum foisted upon you cause you undue concern? If not, then why argue against it?

Just because you're not bothered doesn't mean other people aren't. Just because you're fine with picking everything up yourself doesn't mean everyone else should be.

Why is this something that people find to be worth arguing AGAINST?

Apparently, player's who aren't fine with picking everything up, shouldn't? What? Ask for a fix, report an issue? Collectively discuss their opinions?

20 hours ago, Ceryk said:

As I said, there's a reason that DE hasn't done it. If people would actually give not using it a try, they might actually realize that they don't need it and why the Devs have decided it is not a necessary change to make to the game.

This 'position' is so thin it's incorporeal.

20 hours ago, DeltaPangaea said:

You miss the point.

People don't NEED it. They just REALLY LIKE it. It means you can happily flounce about, going fast, running, jumping, throwing powers, shooting, and not having to worry too much about running around being a roomba with legs. Not having it isn't a death-sentence or anything, it's just really annoying.

So here's a concrete thought, nobodies said it's gamebreaking, there's no death-sentence, nor mention of said death-sentence. It's just something many, a great many, a vast magnitude of players would prefer. 

13 hours ago, Ceryk said:

Really, the "They aren't doing what I tell them to so they aren't doing their job!" card?

They took the feedback about Vacuum and they decided to make a compromise. You just don't like the result of that feedback.

4nagwc.jpg

32 minutes ago, MJ12 said:

No, mobility absolutely works against the idea of picking up loot. In a game where you deliberately pick up loot like STALKER, where everything you do is deliberate, combat is generally slow outside of a handful of very brutal close encounters, and loot is either found on a handful of bodies or in rare, predictable, fixed locations (stashes, artifacts). Instead, you're spending most of the game killing people in an extremely wide area, which means that your loot is also scattered across a very wide area instead of in a tiny circle (or literally right next to its origin). Same with Borderlands. Combat is generally slow, you generally take fights in relatively small locations where going around and examining the loot manually takes no time, and most loot drops are worthless outside of fixed chest/boss drops.

Alternatively, take a look at fast-paced games like Doom 2016. Literally all of the loot which has long-term progression consequences (weapon mods, upgrade chips, argent energy, weapons) are preplaced, and extremely rare, handed out to you in predictable circumstances, where you are not in combat because weapons and rewards are granted before fights or after them. That seems to be a trend, isn't it? Games which don't give you an easy autopickup option have rare and/or preplaced, fixed loot, and often have good reasons as to why you might not want to pick up loot (e.g. most loot is trash, your inventory space is limited, and the good loot is found on ones and twos). And even action RPGs generally autopickup everything but weapons and items that take up limited inventory space, sometimes giving you a key to autopickup everything.

Warframe's mobility works against the idea of picking up loot because it means that loot necessary to progress the game is scattered everywhere, and you need a lot of relatively common pickups to progress. Stopping and picking stuff off the ground quite explicitly slows your game down. This can be used to the game's benefit (e.g. in Doom, where exploring for secrets or going and getting upgrades gave you breathers between frantic demon-murdering, or Wolfenstein, which does the same except the breathers are between Nazi-murder sessions) or it can be used to the game's detriment, like in Warframe, where you're expected to stop in the middle of endless respawning oncoming hordes to look at the stuff laying on the ground and pick it up, unless you use vacuum.

What purpose does slowing down the game to pick things up, things which are necessary for your long-term progression, create? How does this benefit the game when the game is seeking to retain new players, who will be forced to either go use vacuum or slow down their progression, either by interrupting the flow of the game by running around picking crap off the floor or by not getting as many resources and mods and other things as expected during a session?

Wow... That was a lot of B.S. spewing.

It's. Not. That. Hard. To grab loot in WF. There is no "stopping and bending down" to get loot. 

And still.... What is this loot that's needed for progression? A new player may need to use the tool to get a leg up on resources. A vet? I don't even look at what resources I've picked up. It's inconsequential. Polymer bundles are are the only thing I even remotely need at this point and I still get tons of it by just playing... Without stopping to grab anything. 

It's not to say vacuum is bad, but it's definitely not needed. I get any half the drops without even trying, and that's more than enough for most crafting requirements. 

Arguing for the necessity of universal vacuum is like arguing that you need  to loot EVERY LOCKER in a mission, and demand a passive that does it for you. 

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Wow... That was a lot of B.S. spewing.

It's. Not. That. Hard. To grab loot in WF. There is no "stopping and bending down" to get loot. 

And still.... What is this loot that's needed for progression? A new player may need to use the tool to get a leg up on resources. A vet? I don't even look at what resources I've picked up. It's inconsequential. Polymer bundles are are the only thing I even remotely need at this point and I still get tons of it by just playing... Without stopping to grab anything. 

It's not to say vacuum is bad, but it's definitely not needed. I get any half the drops without even trying, and that's more than enough for most crafting requirements. 

Arguing for the necessity of universal vacuum is like arguing that you need  to loot EVERY LOCKER in a mission, and demand a passive that does it for you. 

I never said picking up loot was 'hard.' I said picking up widely spread out loot, ad infinitum, broke the flow of the game. And unlike games where picking things up explicitly breaks the flow of the game to give you a breather (e.g. Doom) Warframe isn't designed like that. Stuff like the occasional Ayatan star/sculpture or medallion are fine with no autopickups. Each one of them is relatively significant, there's not that many of them (8 medallions max per mission, maybe 1 ayatan every few missions, a handful of stars per mission). Having to manually pick up nano spores is not.

And resources are again necessary for progression. "After you collect so many resources you don't care about collecting more resources you don't need to care about grabbing loot" is not an argument, and exactly proves my point. Not having vacuum is irrelevant if and only if you're so flush with resources that you don't need to care about drops, which is a tautology. "If you don't care about getting loot, you don't care about getting loot" is your argument in a nutshell. When you say "a new player may need to use vacuum" you're literally saying "until you no longer have any resource scarcity (which is a long way into the future for most players), you 'may need' vacuum." At which point, why not give everyone vacuum, because it hurts exactly nobody and it benefits the players that you want to retain?

73% of all pet use was Carrier until the early vacuum changes for a reason. Pretty clearly, most people found vacuum a massive benefit to their gameplay enjoyment. At which point, this is a 'mandatory mod' that you can nuke without screwing with game balance and doesn't really provide any benefits besides convenience-you should probably bake it right into the base game. I mean, the most mechanical, non-convenience benefit you'd get is people without sentinels would be picking up more ammo, which isn't really a problem given that ammo-efficient weapons are already so good and automatics are hardly only balanced by their rapid ammo consumption.

Also, maybe the other options were just boring and not helpful for the vast majority of the game.

As a side note on the idea of making different companions more useful, I really hope we get the ability to have multiple animals out to easily swap through them. Even if you lose genetic what ever it's called at the full rate for each. I'd like to have different pets on different warframe loadouts. Stopping to put I to stasis, pull out of stasis, pay the fine and then equip onto my load out is just way too many steps.

For the 10050th tome: Picking up loot is not a skill. Manual pickups add nothing to the gameplay of Warframe - only subtract. It's not a platformer and manual pickups mechanic is entirely skippable anyway. Guys, you're arguing over nothing - because there is no argument. There isn't a single legitimate reason to not have UV in the game TOMORROW. The only counter against UV comes from people who think they know what is best for the game and everyone else - no matter what logic is presented to them. Here I've said it.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo