The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Entering a bounty area in operator mode = Abandoning Bounty

Jukantos

When leaving your Warframe outside the bounty area and blinking into the objective area, and then transitioning back to your warframe form always instantly fails the bounty, because it counts as teleporting back to your frame outside the area for a split second while you transition.

It's rather annoying considering the amount of focus i invested into my operator dash (unlocked the teachable naramon dash speed, so my preferred form of long distance travel on the plains is now operator blinking)

Please dont fail the bounties just because i transition back to my warframe. That's ridicolous and can't possibly be working as intended

I can confirm this is a thing. Even if you enter the area with Warframe and use the "Transference" the bounty has a huge probability of falling due to Objective Abandon. It seems to happen mostly if you use the Transference as soon as you enter the bounty area. 

It's a huge game-breaking bug as it's something that can happen to pretty much anyone. It makes no difference between host or clients. However if more people enter the area first there is no issue, so I assume it's something related to the transition that makes your character vanish. 

The worst is that there is no sort of timer. It's an instant loss. And then you have to start from zero.

Sorry but i feel this does need another push. it really is completely mission breaking and punishing and makes the Operator / Archwing means of trouble a russian roulette of "will your teammates be in the orange circle before you and F*** this up for all of you".

It needs to be adressed quickly

The dumbest thing is that it happens instantly and immediatly when i use MY preferred form of quick-travel on the plains, namely blinking around as my operator. Thanks to Zenurik i can perform 7 consecutive blinks and thanks to Naramon they happen 120% faster, meaning i almost outpace my Archwing AND i can also seemlessly activate my Energizing Dash.

It'd be really great if that did not autofail every bounty i walk into in solo mode (because again, transforming in any way while no other player is in the area IMMEDIATLY causes the abandon state, even if im just swapping from operator to frame, so if i blink into the area i have to do the ENTIRE bounty stage as operator without ever reverting to my frame or it will instantly fail because the transition back to my frame "leaves" the area)