Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong passive makes no sense

Two of his abilities utilize a built-in melee weapon, scale with melee mods, and are affected by the melee combo counter. One of them actually replaces your current weapon with said melee weapon. That plus Defy says "melee oriented" to me if anything ever did.

2 minutes ago, cenat_cenat_alternate said:

did you? I definitely did. 

Why the heck did you think the lore of the character outside of Warframe had much of anything to do with the frame in Warframe? Monkey king had a staff, thats about as far as it got in the similarity department.

38 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

Why the heck did you think the lore of the character outside of Warframe had much of anything to do with the frame in Warframe? Monkey king had a staff, thats about as far as it got in the similarity department.

Truth is even outside of Warframe he's still known for his weapon, Ruyibang which is a magical staff. Yes it can be long as hek but it's a staff.

On 03/11/2017 at 2:16 PM, cenat_cenat_alternate said:

did you? I definitely did. 

Then you would know he uses his staff ALOT. Therefore since wukong was ripped off from China's warframe his passive  combined with DEs lazyness( no offense devs) makes him a melee frame. Hence me asking if you researched him. 

Edited by DarkDrakeDrakus

On 03/11/2017 at 11:34 AM, cenat_cenat_alternate said:

he isn't even a melee character or a fan of melee in the lore so i don't see why his passive is melee based

This is why i asked if you looked into his lore but from your lack of knowledge of his 95% use of a staff and meleeing i would say you didn't. 

Edited by DarkDrakeDrakus