Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember & Nekros Deluxe - THANK YOU!

Issxi

I absolutely LOVE both of these skins, please do NOT change a thing! They both are so perfect! I love the whole Underworld theme with them both. Ember looks metal af and Nekros looks like something out of my dreams.

Brilliant job DE on both of these skins! <3

Edited by Xylyssa

Do not speak such vile language, have you seen that nekros skin? So many damn bugs on it even after burning it for a bit! But yes, I enjoy being a protoss leader and warping in reinforcements, if only I had a pylon so I could go past seven.

Well people need to understand why the concept was changed. I honestly think this design is WAY cooler and more thematic to Ember's design. The original concept by whoever the hell they are was nice, but it looked too similar to the other skins they concepted. I am very happy with her Deluxe now. Platinum VERY well spent.

On the topic of Nekros, yeah the skin is bugged to hell and back, but he is so f-ing sexy.

Edited by Xylyssa

33 minutes ago, Doforcash said:

what's wrong with Ember ? her new amor looks like a Romance army commander

latest?cb=20140122163120 something like this, but with boobs

Ember looks more like a chicken now than ever. Ember is still chickenframe. The concept for the deluxe skin fit the THEME of FIREFRAME more than this does

Pretty much all of her helmets have had mohawk motifs. The new skin fits with her theme just fine. I totally dig the punk rock/metal vibe this new skin has.

If you ask me, I think the concept skin, while a good look, actually looks less like Ember - and its not *that* amazing - dont understand why people went so ga-ga about it.

I like the punk rock fire chick look. The other skin, while artfully done, really didn't take any risk. 

Warframe is weird, this skin embraces that. While I love the Ingus skins they've released, I'm glad to see them take a different direction with skins now. We don't need a Korean MMO fantasy variant of all frames. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

3 hours ago, Mavor said:

Pretty much all of her helmets have had mohawk motifs. The new skin fits with her theme just fine. I totally dig the punk rock/metal vibe this new skin has.

If you ask me, I think the concept skin, while a good look, actually looks less like Ember - and its not *that* amazing - dont understand why people went so ga-ga about it.

Because it made ember fit to her actual theme and didn't make her look like a fecking rooster.

Concept = not a chicken

end result = rooster frame deluxe