Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My settings reset every time I relog.

Furto

Question

Why is it that my settings reset literally every time I relog? I don't just mean graphics settings either, it resets my sensitivity settings and my chat settings as well. Literally everything gets reset. It's extremely annoying to have to fix them every single time I log in..

15 answers to this question

Are you using an Nvidia card? As this was happening to me, and it has something to do with the Nvidia screen overlay and Geforce Expeirience resetting values somehow. You'll need to open Geforce Experience, go to settings, and on the first menu that pop up, there will be one called In Game Overlay. Theres a little slide bar telling you if you have it one or off, turn it off. It'll turn from green to gray. After this, you should head to the Games tab in the settings menu. On the right side of that will be a tick box for whether you want Nividia to optimize a game's options for you, turn that off. From what i understand these two things were what were causing my settings in warframe to keep getting reset. All my favorites, text size, FOV, general graphics settings. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Azara. said:

Are you using an Nvidia card? As this was happening to me, and it has something to do with the Nvidia screen overlay and Geforce Expeirience resetting values somehow. You'll need to open Geforce Experience, go to settings, and on the first menu that pop up, there will be one called In Game Overlay. Theres a little slide bar telling you if you have it one or off, turn it off. It'll turn from green to gray. After this, you should head to the Games tab in the settings menu. On the right side of that will be a tick box for whether you want Nividia to optimize a game's options for you, turn that off. From what i understand these two things were what were causing my settings in warframe to keep getting reset. All my favorites, text size, FOV, general graphics settings. Good luck!

OML TYSM! Who knew... My 1080 was sabotaging 10 minutes of my life every day lmao!

On 2022-03-07 at 3:06 AM, ZaitoXX said:

I am also getting this problem now in 2022. So that does not seem good

Same here, it's been resetting the UI colours/theme on it's own for maybe a couple months now but since yesterday it's been the entirety of settings, UI, Accessibility, HUD you name it. I have however been getting a pop-up on Xbox saying something along the lines of 'Saved Games Won't Sync" so it said to delete local save data to re-sync it, which I did and no luck for me at fixing the issue but maybe it'd work for someone else.