Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who can create this Frost helmet?

Vlada91

38 minutes ago, VoidPunch said:

This is just a mash up of my old frost helmet designs. 

And I loved all,but now with deluxe skin we need something that can look cool for that body and normal body,for example like this...TSiNbTn.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

1 hour ago, VoidPunch said:

This is just a mash up of my old frost helmet designs. 

Big shame you didn't carry on with design 1. Would've looked great and certainly made a nice addition to Frost's TG lineup.

Instant buy from me most likely.

Just now, Valiant said:

Big shame you didn't carry on with design 1. Would've looked great and certainly made a nice addition to Frost's TG lineup.

Instant buy from me most likely.

Yea I liked the design a lot but I became too busy at the time. I might consider revisiting it if there is enough desire for it. Unfortunately, Frost already has a ton of Tennogen now so I don't think they are looking to add too many more at this time.

9 minutes ago, VoidPunch said:

Yea I liked the design a lot but I became too busy at the time. I might consider revisiting it if there is enough desire for it. Unfortunately, Frost already has a ton of Tennogen now so I don't think they are looking to add too many more at this time.

Eh, he doesn't have that much compared to a few others right now (and that's not even including the upcoming submissions or planned TG).

Plus, I'd go as far as to say also going by past additions, the amount of TG something has doesn't really affect DE's decision making. Seems to mainly be just down to the quality and effort of work and how an artist responds to feedback, also ensuring it meets the rules of TG.

Either way you'd get a +1 from me if you revisit it at one point or another.

Edited by Valiant

34 минуты назад, VoidPunch сказал:

They will add anything and as many as people will create as long as the skin works and fits warframe.

It was stated numerous times. Amount of skins/helmets a frames already has doesn't count + there isn't that many creations that actually get into the game anyway.

And man those helmest look awesome. 

• 2 weeks later...