Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugged Lephantis in Sorties

(XBOX)LESS is MOR3

I have a frost and use snow globe to get more time to shoot. I got a quick glimpse of the head locking up before using snow globe. It never happened again. I have only run the mission 3 times, so I am asking others with Frosts to test this. I think it might be a timing error that gets reset when snow globe activates. 

umm soo a real bug thats been noted for months still was in the sortie rotation untill a few hours ago, has been even discussed in dev streams just gets taken out now.. soory that i may be a little upset but anytime leph was sortie boss for the last half year basically we'd be assed out .. my bad i didnt know even while your game is getting consistent hotfixes and theres a not small problem with your endgame content which is'snt a load of content to begin with that fixing a head staying shut would be too difficult. im sorry i misunderstood while you guys seem to have quite a streak of pushing new content whilst leaving somethings that should've really been looked into behind, lets hope our new focus values dont prove too difficult to balance out before we all pour hundreds of hours attempting to level up a focus tree to only get a few opratr skills which we want,  which might inevitably get re-worked and values re-established. anyway i could go on... just fluidity of operator combat and how the focus tree ties into that is what i would caution you towards to end my palaverous rant.

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Merged related threads here :) 

We have removed Lephantis from the Sortie rotation while we work on a fix - progress is being made but it's proving to be a stubborn bug so we appreciate your patience as we continue investigations. 

Thank you!

Only had 3 years plus to sort this out. Take your time, nice and easy. Wouldn't want to rush you. 

You know what? Keep your bug. Lephantis is down and i will never do this mission ever again, even fixed. Boycot.

To everyone reading this, boost your weapon with all you have, kill the corpus head first in both phases (cos' yeah, it also happens in the second phase).

You don't fix it? We bypass it. Works since Psone

Edited by (PS4)ID_deja_pris_

16 hours ago, (PS4)Earth_RickC-137 said:

@ChaoticSilence Mate, seriously, go and play ARK:Survival Evolved for a month then come tell me these guys are doing a horrible job. Don't worry, I'll wait. Seriously. Game is free to play, with literally ZERO paywalls and you give them a paragraph about a bug that isn't even game breaking? 

smd its been there for years... and when you only have two options to run late game.. sorties or LoR one of which only do-able with a decent squad and the other is reward locked because of a bugged mission they've known about for years and still decided to implement into late game content blocking you off for about 24 hrs.. its not like they're success had remained stagnant for years it just kinda shows their under skirt in that it kind'v shows where their priorities lie not that in any way other games are better, but i never said that about other games. they've done pretty remarkable things as a small studio but they're not tied down by a money grubbing publishing company from what i know so they get to keep all their money with the current income platform they have, so all of their decisions are their own which to this point has remained an expansionist policy content wise if they didnt seem to be rushing all this content without refining their past systems and instead continue to add more instead of refining them as an interworking set (lmfaoo @ fish in PoE and the focus values they promised to rework) but ehhy im a little wrong for being upset and sharing my constructive criticism which they claim to praise. anyway i doubt your intent has anything to do with actual substance more than just feeling right for shutting someone down but i've said what i've had to say just wanted to expand a bit more to my point as to why i was upset generally. you can continue to spout your crap if you'd respond id likely not reply 

On 11/7/2017 at 6:10 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Merged related threads here :) 

We have removed Lephantis from the Sortie rotation while we work on a fix - progress is being made but it's proving to be a stubborn bug so we appreciate your patience as we continue investigations. 

Thank you!

Soo, explain today then?