Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Birthday

Shorty

Hek, of all the 19 birthdays that i've had (soon'll be 20 tho), the only times i celebrate it with people has literally been exactly twice, once in kindergarden and once because some peeps in highschool found put and just barged into my home..

Clearly not a role model, but, you do you i guess wether it be going out with friends or playing games is your choice. It is your day, just, don't do anything stupid like playing all day and get dehydrated lol

Happy birthday, op

11 minutes ago, Henji said:

A breakfest is also a good idea. 

Talk to them about your struggle, even if might feel to be a burden sometimes this will clear your mind. Not giving up is what matters. 

What is your condition(s) by the way ?

Bruh, me thinks he/she is attempting to avoid giving tmi. But I can feel for the OP as I have sever anxiety that honestly makes me dislike people on a large scale so I don't like going out to do things and though I love time with my husband and kids I don't spend time with anyone on my side of the family for very personal and very reasonable reasons so I wouldn't be going out to eat with them any time soon and I pretty much avoid any contact with them. I'm not saying thats what is happening here I'm just saying there are other scenarios that you may not be considering. ^.^

5 minutes ago, --Cephalon-- said:

I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of seven and radiation and chemotherapy has damaged my body to a certain degree. My liver is damaged and I can't take normal medications without consulting a doctor along with not being able to drink alcohol or do recreational drugs. I also began to suffer from Schizophrenia around the age of nine, this makes it extremely hard for me to hold a normal conversation since my body language is extremely strange and I cannot form eye contact. I can't go into further detail, sorry.

I see..

I still recommend you go try the idea of going for breakfest with your friends though, it's one of those few moments I think should help a great deal for someone in your situation. 

After that, by all means come back to enjoy more of warframe with us :) 

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)sh3kvothe said:

Bruh, me thinks he/she is attempting to avoid giving tmi. But I can feel for the OP as I have sever anxiety that honestly makes me dislike people on a large scale so I don't like going out to do things and though I love time with my husband and kids I don't spend time with anyone on my side of the family for very personal and very reasonable reasons so I wouldn't be going out to eat with them any time soon and I pretty much avoid any contact with them. I'm not saying thats what is happening here I'm just saying there are other scenarios that you may not be considering. ^.^

I didn't meant disrespect for his/her condition just to be clear, I do consider other scenarios, some I won't even mention here, still, having this sort of problems is nothing to be ashamed of, we all have our problems to deal with but sometimes we do need a helping hand to get us back up when life hit us too hard. Knowing  his/her condition was only so I could discard any negative assumptions and better understand what OP is going through. Also talking with others with same or similar situation can also help in his/he self esteem. 

Edited by Henji

8 minutes ago, Henji said:

I didn't meant disrespect for his/her condition just to be clear, I do consider other scenarios, some I won't even mention here, still, having this sort of problems is nothing to be ashamed of, we all have our problems to deal with but sometimes we do need a helping hand to get us back up when life hit us too hard. Knowing  his/her condition was only so I could discard any negative assumptions and better understand what OP is going through. Also talking with others with same or similar situation can also help in his/he self esteem. 

I know you didn't. Sometimes though its much harder than it sounds to push forward through things like that.

Happy birthday!

Hey you do you. Personally I like to talk to people and I like to play the game. If you prefer playing the game then that is for you to decide. Though a word of advice would be that try to give people in your life a space in your life too. They might get upset and blame themselves that you'd rather spend time playing the game and they may then feel like they don't deserve your attention and distance themselves from you. We all need company, from our family, from relatives, from our friends. They are good to have around too, don't entirely neglect them even if the day is ultimately about you. If you give them just that little attention and express your desire to go and play after a moment, I am sure they won't mind at all. But that is my advice, I get why you love the game as that we share mutually.