Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About new dialogue

Wind_Blade

9 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

Looked like just a regular Infested boil to me, albeit really big. If it was a ship (or part of a ship), I think we'd see more ship debris and such at the impact site.

It's spreading its roots all under the plains, growing, corrupting, it's about to erupt and take it all over.

45 minutes ago, ---EG---Wind_Blade said:

I noticed Konzu's new "Infested" dialogue ... It really looks like the meteor is his uncle's ship and the ship has become an infested ball. With the uncle as a boss who says "we fall dead" it seems to me quite realistic

I think he just told us a story about the relentlessness of the infestation. I don't think he was actually linking the events and saying his uncle's ship crashed on the Plains. It's just infestation in general.

1 minute ago, GrayArchon said:

I think he just told us a story about the relentlessness of the infestation. I don't think he was actually linking the events and saying his uncle's ship crashed on the Plains. It's just infestation in general.

Agreed, I do wonder who told him about it since apparently everyone died.

3 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

It's spreading its roots all under the plains, growing, corrupting, it's about to erupt and take it all over.

That may or may not be true, but either way it has no bearing on whether or not this particular Infested boil is/was Konzu's uncle's ship.

Just now, zzzNitro said:

Agreed, I do wonder who told him about it since apparently everyone died.

Maybe his uncle, in a private transmission before he died?

Also, it's likely the ship is still known to traders in the region, since Konzu says "decades later, it still orbits Eris", and they know or can infer what happened to it based on the transmission. Although why you would want to trade in the Eris region is beyond me.

1 minute ago, GrayArchon said:

Maybe his uncle, in a private transmission before he died?

Also, it's likely the ship is still known to traders in the region, since Konzu says "decades later, it still orbits Eris", and they know or can infer what happened to it based on the transmission. Although why you would want to trade in the Eris region is beyond me.

I'd bet on the other traders, the Eris region sounds more like a place where smugglers could lose the tails from either Corpus or Grineer.