The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

the event was supposed to end July 29 edt. I don't think it's july 29? Is it? End of story. Cool kid? Gee thanks man

you have UNTIL July 29 to complete the event. Thanks to the hardcore dedicated gamers, event finish early.

Edited by birdei

basically you didnt get the points... and? what do you expect DE to do? give you another ship for yourself?

Not a bad idea.it can be exclusive to those that did not reach 250 and it would stay open till noon and no one else can see it so no one thinks there are more ships and everyone wins and no one shall be none the wiser or care and *@##$ and moan about it.

It also didn't say they would run out, or how many their were, or when they would spawn. Hell, even the main page says we still have till the 29th.

It seems you have no eyes or something

I mean....We completed ALL planets/moons

idk you but i cant see other extra planets/moons in the Game right now for more ships

unless DE adds a new one right now....or decides to help the QQers and add more ships 

but thats DE's move, not ours 

Nope nope nope, I just needed three more runs and then i could've had all five mods. BUT... I had to go somewhere...

I beg of you -you blatant fool, you- BlatantFool, convince the Grineer to give us a final Fomorian Ship for us to lay waste to indefinitely (for those unfortunate of us who weren't able to attend the event until now or those who need a little more to go) until the event timer is over!

It ends on 29

Nothing says the ships would survive till the 29

BOOM YOU GOT HEADSHOTD!

Actually, in previous events, the targets normally stuck around to be destroyed even after completion allowing many to get the kills they needed so it was somewhat safe for them to assume to same would happen again.

Actually, in previous events, the targets normally stuck around to be destroyed even after completion allowing many to get the kills they needed so it was somewhat safe for them to assume to same would happen again.

exactly. 

Nope nope nope, I just needed three more runs and then i could've had all five mods. BUT... I had to go somewhere...

I beg of you -you blatant fool, you- BlatantFool, convince the Grineer to give us a final Fomorian Ship for us to lay waste to indefinitely (for those unfortunate of us who weren't able to attend the event until now or those who need a little more to go) until the event timer is over!

It is truly out of my hands - I'm simply a lowly Intelligence Officer.

Yes But that because the amount of people QQing made DE add more time/objectives/something to let people complete the event

So unless DE tells everyone they will add more ships for those people i think this event if complete

No 250 points? Sad

you dont get all 5 mods(get like 3 or 4 i forgot) good luck next time

Uh.... but this isn't like a previous event. This is to destroy ships, not kill targets.

As every event is a growing pain. No use crying over what currently is, but perhaps we can improve on the future.

I suggest leaving a back door open for the base event rewards for the allotted event time as people expected 26th-29th.

How that would have worked for this ship event in my mind:

A Shipyard.

All these super ships came from somewhere. So what to do after all ships are destroyed? Attack the Shipyard to knock it out for awhile.

And as the Grineer seat of power is earth what would make a great giant shipyard. Maybe the moon?

So- continue event reward points through attacking moon reactors. This unlimited end phase tell event closing can also determine from amount of damage dealt the credit reward for all who participated.

What about all the grinding already to be top clan or player, Another 15 hours is cruel! WE FINISHED THE SHIPS!

That can end at the ship phase. For a short hiatus after primary objective. DE can mark the ending leaderboards for rewards. All points afterward would be for the sake of players getting the base rewards should the vast majority finish the primary objective out from under them.

Edit: Additional Idea.

In this final phase attacking the moon shipyard. It determines when the next ship event will be. Some may not want it threatening their drops for a good long while. Others may want them to attack again sooner to exploit corpus generosity. So it becomes a community pvp event in a pve fashion. You can run missions corrupting reactors to push back the next invasion. Or players can purge infested reactors in a spy like mission to eject the reactors and prevent damage. There will always be a set minimum and maximum time before the next ship event. but you can perhaps adjust it by a few weeks.

And to make the ships more of an immediate threat so you actually fear them. They should effect drop rates for the area immediately on arrival. Not if they happen to survive for two days.

Edited by Firetempest

Dont try to become the "Cool kid"

Everyone had enough time to get 250 points, you only needed 2 hours to get that

More ships? We have no more planets unless they add a new one right now

Dont understand us ? WELL We are different ppl we all have different problems and shis

They failed because they didnt manage their time better

End

Lol...  So it's listed as ending 12 hours from now, and I was out of town having a social life and managed time to complete it tonight.  Yet I can't because there aren't anymore ships.  The elitist's need to get off their high horses and realize and look at the event objectively.  It's listed to last till 12 hours from now so I should be able to do so. 

I dont understand why you guys who completed the event try to help those people who didnt manage their time better

2 hours is needed to get 250 points

you tell me you cant play  2 hours in 30+ hours since the event started ?

Or 1 hour per day ?

Its sad....it really is

Yes But that because the amount of people QQing made DE add more time/objectives/something to let people complete the event

So unless DE tells everyone they will add more ships for those people i think this event if complete

No 250 points? Sad

you dont get all 5 mods(get like 3 or 4 i forgot) good luck next time

They can always add hidden ships so completionists such as yourself don't see them and cry about it.

And others won't think they have more grinding to do and whine about that.

So everyone wins

:)

I dont understand why you guys who completed the event try to help those people who didnt manage their time better

2 hours is needed to get 250 points

you tell me you cant play  2 hours in 30+ hours since the event started ?

Or 1 hour per day ?

Its sad....it really is

Maybe you should look at things from their perspective and ditch the arrogant attitude and the ignorance.

Lol...  So it's listed as ending 12 hours from now, and I was out of town having a social life and managed time to complete it tonight.  Yet I can't because there aren't anymore ships.  The elitist's need to get off their high horses and realize and look at the event objectively.  It's listed to last till 12 hours from now so I should be able to do so. 

you dont need to become and elitist

I posted this some time ago

i played 2 hours on Friday 

Didnt play on saturday but logged in for my login reward

2 hours today

4 hours = 590 points

2 hours = 250

EDIT:

Death Dude

I am looking from their perperw/ethehell

4 hours played in this whole weekend

Yet i had time to go Watch a movie on the cinema

play with friends

Use Facebook and shis

Eat with my family

Work 8 hours on saturday and friday

Yet i manage to get 590 points

Edited by AngelGuardcc

I think there is enough negative response to the people who did not meat the highest goal. There are people with genuine RL concerns and should not be put down for these missed opportunities in-game. (though I may agree that some "deserved" it, I don't agree with taking down the others who don't with a single statement).

For those who missed:

- as long as you participate, you'll still get something

- the items may still be available later

- have fun and be happy. play the game, don't let the game play you.Take it like missing a 30 min Orokiin Reactor/Catalyst alert like before. Once we get used to it, no big deal ;)