The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Archilade_Z said:

I would really really appreciate if someone (especially DE) could answer my question :) 

Is the form editable (or update-able) until before 25th November? If yes, I believe some of us need to touch up a little bit of their video. Some of good ideas mostly come after uploading the videos..

Dude theirs an option to update your form.. Its editable, The contest is final on the 25 therefor, from what i'm assuming there going to be going over the submissions then. 

Edited by MagicOwls
typo

9 minutes ago, Archilade_Z said:

I would really really appreciate if someone (especially DE) could answer my question :) 

Is the form editable (or update-able) until before 25th November? If yes, I believe some of us need to touch up a little bit of their video. Some of good ideas mostly come after uploading the videos..

Usually people who make rules do it a lot better, now we're left with half a bazillion questions and noone seems to have time to just answer some of our questions. Cancel prime time and use the time to answer some of our questions, would be all it takes... Ah well I guess DE has other problems that are more pressing. No judging here, I'm just confused that the rules are so strangely written. No hate though, I love warframe, and want to create the best trailer possible, thus my questions

Edited by Brutal-Error

Just now, Brutal-Error said:

Usually people who make rules do it a lot better, now we're left with half a bazillion questions and noone seems to have time to just answer some of our questions. Cancel prime time and use the time to answer some of our questions, would be all it takes... Ah well I guess DE has other problems that are more pressing. No judging here, I'm just mad the rules are so strangely written. Writing the rules in a manner that 90% of the player base can't understand is just weird aswell. but thats not a big problem. The missing content and needed information is!

I would have said that a little nicer. 

51 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Warframe in 25 seconds is like taking the most beautiful woman in the world and getting a pic of her pinky nail. :/

50 minutes ago, MagicOwls said:

Very true! I like the perspective.

Don't forget to look it in a way, that fitting clips to showcase your video for 25 seconds is a task. It shows efficiency and I'm having difficulty on mine...

Edited by Inanegrain62

34 minutes ago, -IA-ShadowKill said:

Can our submissions be edited?

in theory, yes, but I dont know for sure if its possible. As far as I've read thusfar you can edit the submission form, so yes in theory it should be possible.
I do want to advice any uploaders, let your video get some feedback on youtube, and try posting it here, asking for feedback, this way you can add last minute changes, and fixes to your final submission. I will not submit my entry for a week after uploading, just so I can get some feedback.
I encourage everyone who wants to participate to do so, as the more entries we supply, the more fun the competition will be :P Hope to see more of what I've seen so far :D

Hmm... Still no official answer on whether we can use the Warframe logo and stock vfx/sfx like glitches and tv interference.

I can easily remove them so I would hate to be disqualified for something small like that but it enhances the video 100x

I'll just keep checking the forums each day, as long as we get an official answer before the 25th it's fine as I can change it and re upload quite easily.

39 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Nice, can't attend for being Italian.

Just now, Xalegion said:

I'm italian too, where is the country list? i have partecipated and i got no warnings

No Purchase Required to Enter or Win

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 
Employees of Digital Extremes and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, former employees (until 30 days after last date of compensation), prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

2 minutes ago, Coverop said:

No Purchase Required to Enter or Win

1. Eligibility: Digital Extremes Contests (the “Contests”) are open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Jamaica, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States (including District of Columbia and Puerto Rico). Void in any country not specifically listed above or where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.” 
Employees of Digital Extremes and their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Contests, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, former employees (until 30 days after last date of compensation), prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Contests (collectively “Contest Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.

So I can't even get the glyph?

I live in the EU wtf...